剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
我父亲杀韦斯就是因为心宿二要上市
Antares going public is the reason my father killed Wes.
别再犹豫了 我们必须拿到那些文件
So no more wavering. We have to get those files
在上市前把它们泄露出去
and leak them before they go public.
你给我策划一个周五办公室派对
I need you to plan an office party for Friday.
获得这全部的荣耀
I'll give a speech,
让那些幼稚鬼知道我可不是好惹的
and let those man-children know this boss-bitch don't play.
我们得用泰根的门卡进去机房♥
We have to use Tegan's card to get into the server room.
我说了不行
I said no!
我们就说是别的人偷的
We just say someone else stole it.
-谁 -西蒙
- Who? - Simon.
你被随机病毒袭击了 不是你的错
You got hit by a random virus. It's not your fault.
我可能会因此被驱逐出境
This could get me deported.
什么
What?
你去找他做心理治疗了 是不是
You went to him for therapy, didn't you?
求你 别告诉安娜丽丝
Please. Don't tell Annalise.
是我导致你复发的吗
Am I triggering you?
谁告诉你的 告诉我
Who told you that? Tell me.
是邦妮吗
Was it Bonnie?
是你的前妻
It's your ex-wife.
我现在好高兴
I am so happy.
我不想再等了
And I don't want to wait anymore.
嫁给我
Marry me.
抱歉 我一直在骗你
I'm sorry. I've been lying to you.
什么
What?
我们知道是谁杀了韦斯
We know who killed Wes.
告诉我孩子呢
Tell me where the baby is!
开始心肺复苏
Start CPR!
我们不该用自己的手♥机♥联♥系♥
Hey, we're not supposed to be using our phones.
在派对
The party.
派对的位置
Th-The party part.
怎么了
Why?
什么
What?
借过 不好意思
Pardon me. Sorry.
不好意思 小心 不好意思
Sorry, look out, sorry.
左边过
On your left. Sor--
奥利弗
Oliver!
找到她了 这是我老婆 马丽亚
I found her. This is my wife, Mariah.
拉兹经常跟我提起你
Oh, Laz has told me so much about you --
不好意思 急着上厕所
So sorry -- bathroom emergency!
还没出事 别着急
Nothing's wrong yet, so don't worry.
他们会发疯的
They're gonna be mad.
不过他们总是在发疯 所以...
They're always mad, so...
没事的
It'll be fine.
有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
安娜丽丝都知道了
Annalise knows everything.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你脸上是什么
What's on your face?
-上帝啊 -奥利弗
- Oh, my God. - Oliver.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
24小时前
24小时前
-拜托不要怪劳拉 -我当然怪她
- Please don't blame Laurel. - Of course I blame her.
不让你知道是我的决定
It was my decision to keep this from you.
没错 因为她威胁你
Yeah, because she bullied you.
不 没有
No, that's not true!
拜托...
Please, just --
在你说出会后悔的话以前 好好想想
Think twice before you say anything you'll regret.
-把戒指还我 -什么
- Give me the ring back. - What?
我觉得我们情况很好才向你求的婚
I offered it to you when I thought we were in a good place.
现在情况不同了
No longer applies.
劳拉 开门
Laurel, open up!
康纳尔 请听我们解释
Connor, just let us explain.
你跟他们说了我们要来
You told them we were coming?
你们要做什么
What are you gonna do?
你们要像对丽贝卡一样帮我绑起来吗
You gonna tie me up like we did Rebecca?
希望不用到那一步
Let's hope it doesn't get to that.
逍遥法外
第四季 第八集
易斯顿酒店
开门
破电梯
This is a dump.
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
回去
Go home.
事关艾萨克
It involves Isaac.
我知道 邦尼
I know, Bonnie.
你为什么无法接受我在好转
What is it about me getting better that you can't handle?
你是不是担心我最终会不需要你了
Are you afraid that I'll finally stop needing you?
-是吗 -我想要的就是你不再需要我
- Is that it? - All I want is for you to stop needing me.
那就离我的患者远一点
Then stay the hell away from my patients!
那只是一时糊涂
It was a moment of weakness.
我受伤了 我也想让你受伤
I was hurt, and I wanted you to hurt.
管用了吗
Did it work?
你对我生命中的另一个男人投怀送抱
Are you happier now that you've thrown yourself
现在开心了吗
at another man in my life?
你考虑过安娜丽丝吗
Did you even think about Annalise?
考虑过这会对我病人的戒酒造成多大影响吗
About how this could jeopardize my patient's sobriety?!
那你的戒毒怎么办
What about your sobriety?
现在我突然想吸毒了
You know, I haven't thought about using until this moment.
这与安娜丽丝无关
It wasn't about Annalise
也与斯黛拉的事让我低落
or thinking about what happened with Stella
没关系
that brought me low.
而是你 这样做...
But you, doing this --
我是在竭尽所能让你活下去
I'm doing everything in my power to keep you alive.
是我
It was me.
我告诉检察长让艾萨克出庭作证
I told the Attorney General to put Isaac on the stand.
别说了
Oh, stop.
这样你的案子才最终成立
It's what got your case certified.
我那么做是为了你
I did that for you --
我说了别说了
I said stop!
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
我不能一直原谅你
I can't keep forgiving you
做出病态愚蠢的事
for all the horrible, sick things that you do.
我之前之所以原谅你
And the only reason I did it before
是因为你也曾经处境煎熬
was because I knew you'd survived hell,
像我一样 但不会了
like me, but no more.
不是我像你一样
It's not that I'm like you.
而是我爱你
It's that I love you.
你还爱着我 是吗
Are you still in love with me, is that it?
你和我都向前看了 艾萨克
You and I have both moved on, Isaac.
我完全明白
There is not a part of me that doesn't understand that.
你看到我跟一个强势 有魅力的女人
You saw me in an intimate relationship
走得很近
with a powerful, attractive woman,
你就受不了了
and you couldn't handle it.
别侮辱我
Do not insult me!
事实上 是你反复提起
The fact that you're the one bringing up
自己和安娜丽丝有多亲近
how close you got to Annalise
说明问题出在你身上而不是我
speaks way more about you than it does about me.
艾萨克帮我意识到了
Isaac helped me see it, that all of this,
我们为对方做的所有疯狂的事
every insane thing that we do to each other,
都是爱的表现
it's a form of love.
别再重复那个词了 邦尼
Stop saying that word, Bonnie!
我知道了我想要什么
This is me knowing what I want.
我知道我爱你 我需要你
And I know that I love you and that I need you,
也许你也能爱我 没关系
and maybe you can love me, too, and that's okay.
都没关系
It's all okay.
进电梯吧 别再回来了
Get in the elevator and don't come back.
你会再次需要我的
You're gonna need me again.
我害怕你
I'm scared of you.
快走 不然我报♥警♥了
Get out before I call 911.
我当然要告诉安娜丽丝
Of course I'm telling Annalise.
安娜丽丝近况很好
Annalise is in a good place.
用这件事分散她的注意力
Distracting her with this is no way
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表