剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
But in here, I'm the expert.
别再转移话题了
So quit deflecting,
努力去让自己好起来
and do the work to get better
就像你在第一个疗程里说的那样
as you stated you wanted to in our first session.
否则我会告诉委员会你拒绝参与
Or I can alert the Board to your refusal to participate.
我现在就在参与
I'm participating.
你在避重就轻 已经两个疗程了
You're hiding, for two sessions now.
或许你上一个心理医生可以忍♥受
Maybe your last therapist put up with that,
但现在是我
but you're stuck with me.
所以要么坦诚
So talk.
要么出去
Or get out.
你只给了我当事人重罪被捕的记录
You've only given me my client's felony arrests.
我需要她全部的逮捕记录
I need her entire arrest record --
-轻罪的也要 -我说了
- misdemeanors, too. - Like I said,
轻罪记录你要去三楼
for misdemeanors, you need to go to the third floor.
-去找路易斯 -路易斯让我来这里的
- See Louis -- - Louis sent me here.
雷吉娜为难你了吗
Regina giving you a hard time?
我只会为难对我不好的人
I only give people a hard time who give me a hard time.
我保证基廷女士最近的日子
I guarantee Ms. Keating here has had a harder time
比你这几个月的都难过
than you over the past few months.
别为难她了
Give her a break.
你欠我恩特曼甜点
You owe me some Entenmann's.
谢谢
Thank you.
别
Don't.
你那内鬼邦尼肯定已经告诉你了
I'm sure your mole, Bonnie, already told you,
我不想跟这一切扯上关系
but I want nothing to do with whatever this is.
不是这样的
You're wrong --
丹沃提拔我当首席调查员 安娜丽丝
Denver promoted me to lead investigator, Annalise.
我知道 我帮你拿到的
I know. I got you the deal.
是啊 也是为了帮你自己 不只是我
Yeah, to help yourself, not just me.
我的生活终于要回归正轨了
My life is finally coming together,
拜托你
so please...
不要再烦我了
stay out of my way for once.
我解雇了邦尼
I fired Bonnie.
直到今早我才知道知道
I didn't know she worked for the D.A.'s office
她在为地检办公室工作
until this morning.
你为什么解雇她
Why'd you fire her?
离开了我会更好 就像你说的
Everybody's better off without me, like you said.
你要是骗我 我会知道的
I'll find out if you're lying.
还好我没有
Good thing I'm not.
你们俩还在一起吗
You two still a thing?
就说你想成为律师是因为"我很擅长辩论"
Say you want to be a lawyer because, "I'm great at debate"
或者"我相信宪法"
or "I believe in our Constitution"
或者"我想要权力"
or "I want power" --
-或者想要钱 -或者帮助他人
- Or money. - To help people?
也许我想不到答案的原因是
Look, maybe the reason that I couldn't come up with an answer
我不想再当律师了
is 'cause I don't want to be a lawyer anymore.
天哪 你这是典型的白人语气
My God, you could not sound more white right now.
什么
What?
你看看你现在这么逍遥自在
Look at everything that you've gotten away with.
有人死了 你没进监狱
People are dead and you didn't go to jail
你还有心情去考虑存在危机
and you have the nerve to have an existential crisis?
奥利说的对
Oli makes a pretty good point.
我还没说到点子上呢
I haven't made my point yet.
那快说
Make it already.
你有了第二次机会
Well, you got a second chance.
我们都是 或许我们该做些有意义的事
We all did, so maybe it's time that we do something meaningful.
比如教老奶奶怎么用推特
Like teach grandmas how to tweet?
事实上 我有个消息要告诉大家
Actually, I have some news for all of you.
我准备创办自己的IT公♥司♥
I'm starting my own I.T. Company.
-奥利 -我希望你们
- Oli! - And I'm expecting all of you
在你们将要工作的高级律所里
to put in a good word for me at those fancy law firms
给我说点好话
that I know you're gonna work at.
你的公♥司♥要叫主控奥利删除
You're calling it "Control Oli Delete"?
主页设计
网络安全
是啊 很有趣对吧
Yeah, that's funny, right?
-是吧 -有回信了
- Maybe? - Call backs are in.
施瓦兹·亚伯拉罕斯联合律所
Schwartz & Abrahams,
林斯壮律所 卡普兰·高德联合律所
Lindstrom, Caplan & Gold! Whoo!
-我收到五份回信 伙计们 -太棒了
- I got five callbacks, bitches! - Go, you.
我收到三份回信
I got three callbacks.
也有卡普兰·高德联合律所
Caplan & Gold, too!
-康纳尔 -没有
- Connor? - Zero.
不是只有我这么失败吧
Tell me I'm not the only loser.
不是只有你
You're not the only loser.
很好 我们可以开间酒吧
Great, we can, uh, start a club.
我还没那么绝望
I'm not that desperate.
给
Here. -
-给我 -不 不 不
- Oh, I'll take that. - No, no, no.
这是我们女孩的事 来
Girls against boys. Come.
我把我知道的其他所有事都告诉你
I'll explain everything else I know.
这是反性别歧视
That -- That's reverse sexism.
跟你说了她还是恨我
I told you she still hates me.
多给她点时间
Just give her some more time.
知道他们如何对待新人吗
You know what they do to the new girl?
场地 停车场
犯罪类型 卖♥♥淫
年龄
记录时间
1977年7月15日
扒光了轮流上
Strip you naked and take turns.
他们称之为"狼♥友♥调♥教♥"
They call it "Wolfpackin',"
之后你就会彻底崩溃
because then you are so broken,
可以一天二十四小时接客了
they can work you full-time.
场地 街头
犯罪类型 卖♥♥淫
年龄 18
记录时间 1972年10月25日
熬过去的唯一方法
And the only way to get through it
经营地 汽车旅馆
犯罪类型 卖♥♥淫
就是吸毒麻痹自己
is shoot up and get numb!
年龄 58
记录时间 10:45
你想拯救我
You want to save me?
就回到我十三岁
Go back to when I was 13...
我爸爸为了两包海♥洛♥因♥
and my daddy sold my ass to a crew...
把我卖♥♥给一群混♥蛋♥的那时候去
...for a couple of bags of smack.
年龄 44
记录时间 10:45
-你第一次被捕是什么时候 -我不知道
- When was the first time you were arrested? - I don't know.
你说你十三岁就被强♥奸♥了
Well, you said you were raped when you were 13,
但我能找到的你最早被起诉的时候是十八岁
but the earliest charge I found was when you were 18,
你之前没进过法庭
so you never went to court before that?
我当然进过
Yeah, of course I did.
-什么时候 -第一次
- When? - First time?
我还远没到十八岁
Uh, well, I-I was way younger than 18.
警♥察♥抓到我和一个嫖♥客♥在一起
Uh, cops busted me with a John.
法官开恩 放我走了
Judge gave me freebie, let me go.
你在笑什么
What you smiling at?
你那时还是青少年 他们封了你的案卷
You were a minor. They sealed your file.
这有什么好的
What's good about that?
因为它能让我把你弄出去
'Cause that's how I'm gonna get your ass out of here.
上午9点32分
上午9点32分
我没有勾所有该勾的选项
I didn't check all the boxes that I should've.
但你应该已经知道了
But you already knew that...
因为你在网上搜过我
because you Googled me.
没有
No.
你应该搜搜 我很有趣的
Well, you should've, because I'm quite interesting.
我对你的了解是基于董事会寄给我的文件
What I know from you is from the file that the Board sent over.
是吗 董事会怎么说
Oh, yeah? What did the Board say?
我的名声很垃圾 我的职业生涯完蛋了
My reputation is garbage and my career's over?
听着 我理解我对你的了解
Look, I understand why my having knowledge about you
会让你不舒服
might make you uncomfortable --
不 让我不舒服的是
No, what makes me uncomfortable
你告诉我我想在这里聊的是错误的
is you telling me that what I want to discuss in here is wrong.
我是说 我来了 准时出现
I mean, I'm here, I showed up on time,
你所做的就是让我觉得
and all you've done is make me feel more screwed up
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表