剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
- I was! - Watch me?
你发消息给你♥爸♥爸了吗 告诉我
Did you text your father? Tell me.
没有 我知道你怎么能把我弄出去了
No, I know how you can get me out --
虐待法案里的保护条款
the Protection from Abuse Act.
我妈妈的律师曾用它指控
My mom's lawyer used it to argue psychological abuse
我爸对我妈进行精神虐待以及非自愿监禁
and involuntary confinement at the hands of my father.
当涉及孩子时 它可以提供临时监护权
It permits temporary custody when a child's involved.
那只适用于家庭暴♥力♥的情况
That only applies in domestic-abuse situations.
并不只限于家庭暴♥力♥
Not exclusively.
这条法规的用语十分含糊
The language in the statute is pretty vague.
-也许能行 -而且这是单方面的
- It could work. - And it's ex parte.
在出结果之前我爸什么都不会知道
My father won't have any idea you filed it until it's over.
-简直完美 -我已经试过了
- It's perfect. - I already tried.
我昨天就提交了诉状
I filed that exact petition yesterday,
但今早被法官驳回了
and the judge denied it this morning.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不想让你失望
Because I didn't want you to get your hopes up.
你为什么要撒谎
Why are you lying?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你没有提交诉状 -我交了
- You didn't file that petition. - I did, too.
你在撒谎 别不承认
You're lying, and don't deny it.
我很熟悉被你欺骗的感觉
I'm very familiar with what it feels like to be lied to by you.
我知道你什么时候在撒谎 还有...
I know when it's happening, and...
为了劳拉我愿意做任何你认为应该做的事
I am fine doing whatever you think is best for Laurel.
很显然你有你的理由
Obviously you have your reasons.
就告诉我一次吧
Just trust me with them for once.
我们不知道她为什么早产 米凯拉
We don't know why she had that baby early, Michaela.
她不会伤害自己的
She would never hurt herself.
你没有看到电梯里的那一幕
You didn't see what I saw on that elevator.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她带着枪去了派对
She brought a gun to that party.
谁敢保证她离开这里以后
Who's to say that she won't act as reckless
不会做出什么鲁莽行为呢
the minute she gets out of here?
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
手上再多一点鲜血 因为你又一次
More blood on your hands because, once again,
没能保护好她不伤害自己
you failed to protect her from herself?
你一开始就该告诉我的
You should have told me that in the first place.
硬盘不在我这里 如果你是为此而来的话
I don't have the hard drive, if that's why you're here.
-我知道 -那就走吧
- I know. - Then leave.
丹沃是为豪尔赫工作 我们都知道
Denver works for Jorge. We all know that.
停
Stop.
现在你为丹沃工作
And now you work for Denver.
我不会给你当间谍的
I'm not going to be your mole.
这并不是为了我
I'm not asking for me.
这是为了劳拉
I'm asking for Laurel.
就是我辛苦工作养你时
The girl you were boning in the guest room
你在客房♥里睡的那个女生
while I was working to put a roof over your head?
想想孩子 邦
Think about the baby, Bon.
他从妈妈身边被带走了
He got taken from his mother.
安娜丽丝让你这么说的吗
Did Annalise tell you to say that?
她都不知道我来这里
She doesn't even know I'm here.
不过你们和好了 对吧
You two made up, though, right?
现在韦斯不在了
Now that Wes is gone,
你正好填满了他留下的那个洞
you've just slid right into that hole he left behind.
我只是想我们重新成为一家人
I just want us to be a family again.
我们从来都不是
We were never a family.
求你了
Please.
你是唯一一个从来没有放弃过我的人
You're the only person who never gave up on me.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
真的 那晚我应该让你
Honestly, I should have just let you
扣扳机的
pull the trigger that night.
-开枪啊 -求你不要 弗兰克
- Pull it! - Don't, Frank.
-动手啊 开枪啊 -不要这样
- Do it! Pull it! - Please, don't do it!
-动手啊 -不要
- Do it! - Don't!
这件事我同意安娜丽丝的做法
That's the one thing I can agree with Annalise on.
你不可能一辈子恨我
You can't hate me forever.
中大奖 杰伊·沃尔特斯
Jackpot! Jay Walters,
1998年被判一级谋杀罪名
convicted of first-degree murder in '98
因为他被发现持有
because he was found in possession
被害人的信♥用♥卡♥
of the victim's credit card.
他的公社辩护律师没有能够
His public defender failed
提供任何减刑证据
to introduce any mitigating evidence.
他还当庭打了一名法警
He beat up a bailiff in court.
-什么 -和他的律师
- What? - And his lawyer.
你想看的话油管有当时的视频
There's a video on YouTube if you want to look at it.
算了
Never mind.
是警♥察♥ 告诉米凯拉我爱她
It's the fuzz. Tell Michaela I love her.
冷静
Calm down.
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
集体诉讼
It's the class action.
安娜丽丝相信你能准备这个案子
Annalise is trusting you to work on this?
你知道许可听证会我帮忙了吧
You do know that I helped get the case certified.
都是你的功劳
She had nothing to do with it?
不 那是安娜丽丝
No, well, that was Annalise,
但是现在看看所有想要我们帮助的人
but now look at all the people who want our help.
这事可不小
I mean, this could be huge,
我非常荣幸能参与其中
and I'm just happy to be a part of it.
一开始我们就听到了
We heard you the first time.
你 聊聊吧
You. Let's talk.
你来我真是松了一大口气
I'm so freaking relieved that you're here.
不知道是不是你肌肉的原因
I don't know if it's the muscles.
你来我觉得安全多了
I just feel much safer in your presence.
我带来了坏消息
I got bad news.
律所的一个合伙人告诉警探
One of the partners at C&G told the detectives
你在一个鸡尾酒会上打了德雷克
you roughed up Drake at a cocktail party.
此如果我是你的话 我不会寄希望于
So I wouldn't hang my hopes on Daddy's reputation
爸爸的名声
if I were you.
他们有说是谁说的吗 是泰根吗
Did they say who it was? Was it Tegan?
-谁 -米凯拉的老板
- Who? - Michaela's boss.
她不相信我们跟警♥察♥讲的话
She doesn't believe the story we told the police.
你现在才告诉我
And you're just now telling me this?
怎么了 他要进监狱吗
What's wrong? Is he going to jail?
-是的 -不是
- Yeah. - No.
这是私人谈话
And it's a private conversation.
好吧 秘密总是会给我们带来麻烦
Yeah, well, secrets are what always get us in trouble.
你为什么不让奥利弗进来
Why'd you close the door on Oliver?
因为他现在一团糟
Because he's a mess right now
而我不想给他增加压力
and I don't want to add to his stress.
关于这一点 我有点担心他的情况
About that, I'm a little worried about him.
好吧
Okay.
你们俩讨论你们的感受吧 我走了
You two pixies talk feelings. I'm out.
不 等等 别走 告诉我们怎么搞定
No, wait, please. Tell us how we fix this.
什么也别做 就是这样
Do nothing. That's how.
去上课 做作业
Go to class, do your homework.
事实上我退学了
Actually, I dropped out.
所以你是在说安娜丽丝
So Annalise put her whole class action
把她的集体诉讼案交给了一个退学生
in the hands of a dropout is what you're telling me?
奥利弗
Oliver?
不
Oh, no.
只有家人才准进去
Only family is allowed inside.
他父母在巴基斯坦
His parents are in Pakistan.
拿不到签证来看他
They can't get a visa to visit him.
抱歉 医院规定只有家人...
I'm sorry. It's hospital policy that only family can --
我是他男朋友
I'm his boyfriend.
你不在他的紧急联♥系♥人名单上
You're not listed as his emergency contact.
他还没出柜
He's still in the closet.
他不让我和任何人说
He wouldn't let me tell anyone.
我想这可能就是
I think that's why he maybe...
他自残的原因
tried to hurt himself.
求你了
So, please.
我很想他
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表