剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
我只是一时糊涂
I just made a mistake.
这不是一时糊涂 米凯拉
This wasn't a mistake, Michaela!
这是你狠狠伤了我的心
This was you stabbing me in the heart!
我们得说服西蒙不要录口供
We have to convince Simon not to give a statement.
喂
Hello?
你真的以为陪审团会选择相信
You really think a jury's going to believe
脑损伤患者的话
the account of one brain-trauma victim
-而不是四个健康人 -你被解雇了
- over four healthy minds? - You're fired.
你们杀了我此生最爱的人
u202dYou killed the one person that I loved the most.
告诉我为什么我现在不该杀你
Tell me why u202dI shouldn't kill you right now!
本来我可能只会让这个案子在我桌上沉睡
You know, I probably would have just let that case sit on my desk,
但你进来笑着对我说
but then you came in here smiling at me.
我知道硬盘在谁那里
I know who has the drive.
是丹沃 他把两边都耍了
It's Denver. He's playing both sides.
她又开始了
She's at it again.
如果你不处理 我来
Well, if you don't handle it, I will.
来电
内特
出车祸了
There's been a car accident.
案件编号♥X2806542
Case number X-28-06542.
警方初步报告表明
Initial police report states
死者车辆失控
decedent lost control of vehicle,
在高速行驶时翻车
overturning it at high speed.
面部多处挫伤
Several contusions on face...
额头处发际线下方有擦伤
abrasion on forehead just below hairline...
下颌多处骨折
severe fracture to the mandible...
脖子和锁骨有瘀伤
bruising along the neck and collarbone.
劳拉的手♥机♥
定位劳拉的手♥机♥
劳拉的手♥机♥
劳拉的手♥机♥未连线
干涸的血迹表明车祸导致牙齿断裂
Dried blood suggests teeth fractured as result of crash.
腹部瘀伤表明
Bruising along abdomen suggests
有严重的内伤和内出血
severe internal injuries and bleeding.
内森
Nathan.
警方有什么发现
Do they know anything?
他们怀疑是人为造成的
They're thinking foul play.
胸腔的爆裂声表明有多处肋骨骨折
Multiple rib fractures also detected by crepitus in the chest.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell you been?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you nonstop.
我手♥机♥没电了 怎么了
My phone died. What's wrong?
右手三处骨折
Three fractures to the fingers on the right hand,
很有可能是由撞击造成的
most likely due to impact.
极有可能断裂的肋骨刺穿了肺部
High probability that fractured rib punctured the lungs.
为什么我们总是遇到这种事
Why does this keep happening to us?
突发新闻
地检办公室人员死亡
死者有多处骨骼错位 脱臼
Decedent has multiple displaced fractures and dislocations,
包括右肱骨 左股骨
including those on the right humerus, left femur...
相信我 我会找到硬盘的
Trust me. u202dI'm gonna find the drive.
怎么找 联调局肯定会全面着手的
How? The FBI's gonna be all over this.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
内部检查时会取样
Specimens will be collected during internal examination
以便进一步评估
for further evaluation.
别做傻事 不然下一个就是你了
Just don't do anything stupid, or you're next.
是豪尔赫 是吗
It was Jorge, right?
他一直在监控我们的电♥话♥
He's been tracking all of our calls,
听到我给你的语♥音♥留言了
and he heard me leave you that voicemail?
天知道
God knows.
开始内部检查 切开表皮
Beginning internal examination with incision.
安娜丽丝 我知道硬盘在谁那里
Annalise, I know who has the drive.
是丹沃
It's Denver.
他把两边都耍了
He's playing both sides.
逍遥法外
第四季 第十五集
初步报告表明地检的车在翻车前的车速达到了
Initial reports state the District Attorney's car was speeding
每小时130公里 而该路段限速为60
at upwards of 80 miles per hour in a 35 zone before overturning.
突发新闻
地检办公室人员死亡
但是在地面并没有发现刹车痕迹
However, no brake marks were found on the road,
因此当局认为这表明
which authorities say is an indication...
车也许被人动了手脚
...the car may have been tampered with.
-你去哪儿了 -我在康利弗家过的夜
- Where have you been? - I slept at Coliver's.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we please just talk?
-我不会原谅你的 -我没想让你原谅我
- I'm not forgiving you. - u202dI'm not asking you to.
我只想让你知道我为什么会做出那种事
I just want you to at least hear why I did what I did.
我会做出那种事是因为你是个坏人
You did it because you're an evil person.
你有权利这么想
You get to feel that way, yes,
但是我们现在不能互相针对
but we can't afford to turn on each other,
尤其是现在发生了丹沃的事
especially with all this Denver stuff happening.
我不会向警方告发你的
I'm not ratting you out to the police.
我只是搬出去
I'm just moving out.
别收拾东西了 求求你看着我
Just stop packing and look me in the eye, please.
我们结束了 米凯拉
We are over, Michaela.
别闹了
Get over it.
我不是坏人
I'm not evil.
我只是做了一件坏事 我很后悔的一件坏事
I just did an evil thing, one that I completely regret.
你会这么说
You're just saying that
只是因为你觉得你应该这么说
because you think you're supposed to say that.
我非常非常抱歉
I am deeply, deeply sorry.
这才是我想说的
That's what I'm saying!
重复 你会这么说只是因为
Again, you're saying that because you think
你觉得你应该这么说 但你并不是真心的
you're supposed to say that, but you don't mean it.
-你并不后悔 -我当然后悔
- You don't regret it. - Of course I do.
你并不了解你自己 米凯拉
You don't know yourself, Michaela.
我一直都这么认为
That's the big "Aha" for me here,
我比你更了解你自己
is I get you more than you get you.
没错 我爱上了你
And, yes, I fell in love with you,
你的每一面 尤其是你的野心
every part of you, especially your ambition.
但我错误地以为
But I made the mistake of thinking that
那野心会止步于卧室
that ambition stopped in the bedroom.
你就接受真实的自己吧
So, just own who you are --
一个背后捅刀 渴望权力 巴结权贵的
a backstabbing, power-hungry, social-climbing --
不准叫我贱♥人♥
Don't you dare call me a bitch.
你帮我说了
You said it for me.
安娜丽丝叫我们所有人去酒店
Annalise wants us all at the hotel!
你去吧 我自己坐计程车去
You go. I'll take a cab.
你们都知道 丹沃是我的导师
As you all know, Denver was my mentor,
此刻我和你们一样震惊难过
so I'm feeling the same devastation you all are feeling.
这起悲剧发生在我们的地盘
This tragedy happened on our turf,
发生在我们同僚身上 实在...
to one of our own, and that's...
虽然很艰难
Look, as hard as this is,
但我们都要全力配合联调局
we have to give our full cooperation to the FBI
才能找出幕后黑手
if we're all gonna find out who did this.
同时
In the meantime,
我们花些时间悼念这位
let's take a moment to honor the man
我们有幸与之共事的人
who we were all so lucky to work with.
我们将深切怀念他
He will be dearly missed.
那就是劳拉的父亲干的
So, this was Laurel's father.
他对丹沃的车动了手脚
He hacked Denver's car.
或者是你母亲
Or was it your mother?
不好意思 如果这都是真的
I'm sorry. If this is all true,
我们难道不应该都躲起来吗
shouldn't we all be in hiding?
-我们在这儿很安全 -谁说的
- We're all safe here. - Says who?
联调局正在调查一个检察官的死因
The FBI is investigating the death of a D.A.
而他有我们所有人的档案
who had files on all of us. u202d
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
怕他们会查出你背着我偷吃吗
That they'll find out that you cheated on me?
那西蒙呢
And what about Simon?
他一直发短♥信♥来问检举人协议的事
He keeps texting me about his whistle-blower deal.
内特在找那个硬盘
Nate's looking for the hard drive.
很可能在车祸中毁掉了
It probably got destroyed in the crash.
告诉西蒙我们很快会有进展
Just tell Simon u202dwe'll have an update soon.
我想他需要安娜丽丝来告诉他
I think he needs to hear that from Annalise.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表