剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你有时也会觉得很低落 对吗
You probably get real low, too, right?
莫名地
Out of nowhere.
也许你会听到不存在的声音...
Maybe you even hear things or...
看到不存在的东西
see things that aren't really there.
这个地方
This place...
都是因为这个地方
This place did that to you.
这样不对 我们都知道
And it's not right. We both know that.
我知道很久以来你对别人来说
I know you haven't meant anything to
都是可有可无的
anyone for a long time,
但如果你参与这个案子
but if you sign up for this case,
无论输赢
win or lose,
你对那些需要帮助的人来说都很重要
you will mean a lot to people who need help.
包括我
Including me.
你可以问话了 迪恩先生
Your witness, Mr. Dean.
我们对此证人没有问题 法官大人
We have no questions for this witness, Your Honor.
-你可以退下了 -怎么了
- You're excused. - What's going on?
你可以传唤下一个证人 基廷女士
You may call your next witness, Ms. Keating.
我要传唤艾萨克·罗医生上庭
I'd like to call Dr. Isaac Roa to the stand.
罗医生 为什么你认为
Dr. Roa, why were you confident
医院住院部应该让劳拉出院
that Laurel should be released from the inpatient center?
我自己和圣伊迪丝医院的
Well, both myself and the mental-health administrator
心理健康主管都认为
from St. Edith's agreed
劳拉没有表现出药物戒断的迹象
that Laurel exhibited no signs of drug withdrawal
而习惯性吸毒人员都会出现此迹象
that would be expected from a habitual drug user.
她也没有抑郁或自残迹象
She also showed no signs of depression or self-harm
因此没有住院治疗的必要
that would require her to be hospitalized.
所以以你专业的意见
So in your expert opinion,
有没有理由认为卡斯蒂洛女士
is there any reason why Ms. Castillo
不适合照顾她新生的孩子
should be deemed unfit to care for her newborn baby?
完全没有
None whatsoever.
谢谢你 罗医生
Thank you, Dr. Roa.
我问完了
Your witness.
罗医生 你现在瘾症辅♥导♥的职业
Dr. Roa, your career as an addiction counselor
起因于你自己的药物成瘾 对吗
started as a result of your own drug addiction, correct?
反对 煽动性言论
Objection. Inflammatory.
与他的可信度相关 法官大人
Goes to his credibility, Your Honor.
反对无效 请回答
Overruled. You may answer.
是 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我是一个正在康复的海♥洛♥因♥成瘾者 是的
I am a recovering heroin addict, yes.
我发现对我来说
I find that it's one of the things
这样最能让我与我的病人
that best helps me to empathize
所遭受的挣扎困苦产生共鸣
with the struggles that my patients suffer.
有意思 你女儿史黛拉死亡一案中
Interesting. Is it also true that you were investigated
你曾作为嫌犯被调查过 对吗
as a person of interest in the death of your daughter Stella?
反对 罗医生的私人生活
Objection. Dr. Roa's personal life
不该牵扯到这个案子上来
should not be taken into account here!
如果我们要相信罗医生
If we are supposed to trust Dr. Roa's opinion
对一个年轻女性的精神状态的意见
about a young woman's mental health,
那么他对他自己女儿做的事
certainly his actions regarding his own daughter
能够证明他的可信度
speak to his credibility.
反对无效 允许提问
Overruled. I'll allow it.
我只被简短的问讯过
I was interviewed briefly.
警♥察♥通知我说这是例行公事
The police informed me that it was routine,
而且他们最终判定她
and they eventually determined that she, uh...
属于自杀
committed suicide.
她是怎么自杀的
How did she commit suicide?
药物
Pills.
-哪种 -羟氢可待因酮
- What kind? - Oxycodone.
属于鸦♥片♥类药物 跟海♥洛♥因♥一样
Which is an opioid, like heroin.
这是巧合吗
Is that a coincidence?
反对 主观推测
Objection. Calls for speculation.
那我提供一下证据吧
Let me offer proof.
在调查罗医生期间 我们的调查员发现
During the vetting of Dr. Roa, our investigators uncovered
斯黛拉·罗并没有滥用药物的记录
that Stella Roa had no history of drug abuse.
她有精神问题史
She had a history of mental-health issues.
你说你发现她死前失去了意识
You claimed that you found her unconscious when she died,
但安保监控表明你在打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
but the security system shows that you entered the house
十五分钟前就进屋了
15 minutes before you called 911.
那段时间发生了什么
Now, what elapsed during that time?
法官阁下 这个案子已经结案好几年了
Your Honor, this case has been closed for several years!
你是否布置了你女儿的自...
Were you staging your daughter's su--
对方律师的所有准备
Any evidence from opposing counsel
都未被证实过 法官阁下
hasn't been verified yet, Your Honor.
并非如此 法官阁下 因为这个新证据
Not true, Your Honor. Due to this new evidence,
其实地检办公室正在重新调查斯黛拉的案子
the D.A.'s office is, in fact, reopening Stella's case
并以谋杀罪调查罗医生
and investigating Dr. Roa for murder.
法官 对方律师没有立场
Judge, counsel has no standing
代表地检办公室发声
to speak on behalf of the D.A.'s office.
我们现在就可以请助理检察官过来
We can get the A.D.A. down here right now.
我可以肯定他们会很乐意询问罗医生...
I'm sure they would love to ask Dr. Roa --
请立即处罚迪恩先生
Sanction Mr. Dean immediately.
-迪恩先生 别再说了 -为什么杀她
- Mr. Dean, not another word. - Why kill her?
-你有没有猥亵她 -法官阁下
- Were you molesting her? - Your Honor!
-迪恩先生 -你是担心她会告诉她母亲吗
- Mr. Dean -- - Were you afraid she would tell her mother?
再说一个字 我就判你藐视法庭
One more word, and I hold you in contempt.
抱歉 法官阁下
Apologies, Your Honor.
但我恳亲法庭在记录中注明罗医生的证词
But I beseech the court to strike Dr. Roa's testimony
并不可信
from the record as unreliable,
因为他是一起
due to his status as a suspect
谋杀案调查中的疑犯
in an active homicide investigation.
真的吗 他们在调查他
Is it true? Are they investigating him?
丹沃亲自监察此案
Denver's personally overseeing the case.
当然了
Of course.
豪尔赫收买♥♥了整个警♥察♥局
And Jorge's paying the whole police department
以假乱真
to make it look real.
除非那就是真的
Unless it is real.
他们陷害他 就像当初对我一样
They're framing him, just like they did me.
我只是说针对他的证据看上去不像是假的
I'm just saying, the evidence they have on him looks real.
我就是恶魔
I'm the devil.
这并不是因为你
You didn't cause this.
是我求他帮我的
I begged him to help me.
别这样 好吗
Stop. All right?
你现在不能把这事怪在你自己头上
You can't afford to make this about yourself right now.
法官作出裁决了
Judge has a decision.
研究表明婴儿应该
Our research shows keeping an infant
和自己的生母在一起
with their mother is always the ideal outcome,
只要证据允许
and whenever the evidence allows,
我都会遵循这个原则
I will come to that conclusion.
但由于现在必须排除
But because I must now exclude
罗医生所做的所有评估
any of the evaluations proffered by Dr. Roa,
我无法确定卡斯蒂洛女士是否如她所称
I have no expert to corroborate Ms. Castillo's claim
精神稳定 能照顾好自己的孩子
that she's mentally fit to care for her child.
所以我决定保持监护权
Therefore, I have decided to extend the initial custody
让孩子由他的外祖父照顾
and have the child remain in the care of his maternal grandfather.
驳回申请监护权的请求
The petition for custody is denied.
探视权呢 法官大人
What about visitation, Your Honor?
我需要和公共服务部进行商议
I need to confer with the Department of Human Services.
然后会通知你和你的当事人
After that, you and your client
探视时间表
will be notified about a visitation schedule.
不如今天就决定吧
Why can't we do that today?
流程不是这样的 基廷女士
That's not how this works, Ms. Keating.
别干蠢事 这样他会彻底胜利
Don't do anything stupid. He'll win for good.
妈妈
Mom?
万一我错了呢
What if I'm wrong?
什么错了
About?
爸爸
Dad.
万一他没有伤害韦斯呢
What if he didn't hurt Wes?
亲爱的 他就是想让你怀疑自己
This is what he wants, honey, for you to doubt yourself.
很有用
Well, it's working.
韦斯会回家的
Wes is going to come home.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表