剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我们应该恢复遇见之前的那个自己
that we should go back to who we were before we met.
我已经做到了
Well, I've done that.
你把我赶出了门
You chased me out the door.
我是说我在这里给自己折腾出一席之地
All I'm saying is I have made a place for myself here.
这是我的地盘 而我也找了真正的导师
It is mine, and I have a real mentor this time.
你又开始了
You're doing it again --
不管去哪里都要找人给你擦屁♥股♥
looking for a mommy everywhere you go.
我 泰根 下一个会遇到的女性
Me, Tegan, whatever woman you encounter next...
想让我们成为你妈妈没成为的样子
you want us all to be the mother yours never was.
不 那是 那是
No, that's -- that's --
不
No.
宾州法庭记录部
2016年2月19日
好了
There you go.
为了几张纸可画了不少钱
That's a lot of cash to spend for some paper.
希望值得
Hope it's worth it.
要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
你又想干什么
What you up to now?
安娜丽丝·基廷的治疗笔记
Patient notes for Annalise Keating.
病人一直保持...脆弱的清醒状态
Patient maintaining... tenuous sobriety.
一直沉溺于工作
Continues to overwhelm herself with work.
她又一次先考虑
Once again, she's prioritizing
拯救他人 不顾及自己的需求
rescuing others over her own needs.
是为了钱
So it's a cash grab?
你需要媒体
You need the press?
别告诉我
Just don't tell me
你是为了对付整个体制
you're about to take on the the whole damned system.
我不是为了我自己
I'm not doing this for me.
那你是为了谁
Who are you doing it for?
韦斯 我的客户
Wes, my clients,
所有遭到诬陷指控的人
everyone who's been wrongfully accused.
听到诬陷我
That's hilarious
入狱的人口中说出这种话 真是好笑
coming from the person that put my ass in jail.
看看那多么容易
And look how easy it was.
你觉得他们会因杀害你而把山姆抓起来吗
You think that they would have locked Sam up for killing you?
你知道他们抓了谁
We know who they put in jail.
听着 如果你告诉别人
Listen, if you say anything to anyone,
这一切都完了
this is all gonna fall apart,
-我这样做是有正当的理由 -不
- and I'm doing this for the right reasons. - No.
你从来就没有正当过
You've never been on the right side of anything.
她为了那些她认为
She's self-inflicting penance
毁在自己手中的人 而惩罚自己
for the lives that she feels that she's ruined.
若这一切未能奏效
When said plan fails,
我怕她可能会复发 甚至更糟糕
I fear she may be headed for relapse or worse.
托德·丹沃
我们的捐助人
米其·塞巴斯基
特伦特·斯托克顿
莱奈尔·巴灵顿
文件打印中
特伦特·斯托克顿
特伦特·斯托克顿在
Trent Stockton used to work at Antares
离奇死亡之前 在心宿二工作
before he died under mysterious circumstances.
现在他又奇迹般地
And now he is magically contributing
心宿二员工死亡疑点重重
在资助丹沃的选举
to Denver's campaign.
是我爸爸
This is my dad.
他在为丹沃掩盖韦斯之死而付他钱
He's paying Denver for covering up for Wes's murder.
-太疯狂了 -我知道
- This is crazy. - I know.
你得找那个技术男约会什么的
You have to start dating the IT guy or something.
他扎马尾辫
He has a ponytail.
那就安排我去 我现在谁都行
Then set me up. I'll screw anyone right now.
-劳拉 -我和弗兰克上♥床♥了
- Laurel. - I had sex with Frank.
很不好 我知道 可怜的孩子
It's bad, I know. Poor baby.
我知道怎么进入泰根的账号♥
I know how to get into Tegan's accounts.
泰德问我们纪念日准备做什么
So, Ted asked what we were doing for Memorial Day.
我知道还远着 但我觉得去皮城很棒
And I know it's far off, but P-town does sound incredible.
这是拒绝的意思吗
Is that a no?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
真不敢相信你没来见康纳尔的爸爸
I cannot believe you missed meeting Connor's dads.
这个可以等下再说
Yeah, you can tell me about it later.
现在有个技术上的紧急情况
Right now, I have an I.T. emergency.
病人持续孤立自己 拒绝帮助
Patient continues to isolate, refusing help.
可能是对她所受的那些
Probably a defense mechanism to protect
严重未愈的伤口的自我防护
the severe and unprocessed trauma she harbors.
给
Here.
补充报告弄错了
The supplemental report was misfiled.
看来我也没你想象得那么无能
Turns out I'm not as bad at my job as you think.
我没有那么想
I don't think that.
随便了
Whatever.
你想知道我的想法吗
Do you want to know my theory?
安娜丽丝扳倒弗吉尼亚不是为了得到她的客户
Annalise took down Virginia not to get her clients,
而是为了她的工作
but to get her job.
她想成为首席公设律师
She wants to be Chief Public Defender.
作为明眼人 我建议你别管这件事
As your sober buddy, you got to drop this.
这是我的工作
I'm doing my job.
不 你钻进名为安娜丽丝的牛角尖了
No, you're back on the crack, and it's called Annalise,
我不是为这种事待在这里的
and I ain't here for it.
她的浮夸和工作狂倾向
Her grandiosity and workaholic tendencies
让我担心她可能有轻度躁狂
make me worry about hypomania.
我已经从弗吉尼亚的法庭记录中
I've got about 300 viable client names
得到了300名当事人的信息
from Virginia's court transcripts.
霍特
我应该将他们分为暴♥力♥犯罪 非暴♥力♥犯罪
I should divide them by violent, nonviolent crimes,
雷默斯
轻罪 重罪 证明上诉
misdemeanors, felonies, proof of appeal.
埃斯科巴
布莱斯
当被问到她是否是因为
When confronted with the possibility
最近她的学生韦斯·吉宾斯
that the recent loss of her student, Wes Gibbins,
不幸身亡才如此疯狂工作时
is pushing her to take on this extreme workload,
病人完全封闭了自己
the patient shut down.
可能对我来说这样更好
Which is perhaps better for me.
这位病人对我来说也是个触机
The patient is a trigger for me.
我需要小心
I need to be mindful.
我的新病人到了
My new patient just arrived.
朱莉
Julie?
是的
Yes.
请进
Come in.
随便坐吧
Anyplace you feel comfortable.
我的孩子呢
Where's the baby?
一个半月后
一个半月后
来电
朱莉·巴登
我是艾萨克·罗
This is the cellphone of Isaac Roa.
如果是急事 请报♥警♥
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
卡普兰·高德联合律所
证人在哪里
Where's the witness?
那边
Over there.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表