剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
你知不知道内特他爸在监狱蹲了33年了
Did you know Nate's dad has been in jail for 33 years?
你有足够的原告了
You have more than enough plaintiffs.
我想让他当我的门面案例
I want to make him my face case.
他同意了
He's in.
地检办公室正以谋杀罪调查罗医生
The D.A.'s office is investigating Dr. Roa for murder.
我决定让孩子
I have decided to have the child
由他的祖父照顾
remain in the care of his maternal grandfather.
韦斯死亡前一天在地图里输入了一个地址
Wes entered an address into his map the day before he died.
我调出了摄像头
I pulled the street-camera footage.
多米尼克 爸爸
Dominick? Daddy?
妈妈
Mommy.
你是否布置了你女儿的自杀
Were you staging your daughter's suicide?
他给他女儿下药
He drugged his own daughter.
为什么杀她 你是不是在猥亵她
Why kill her? Were you molesting her?
杰奎琳
下一个
Next!
-芝士汉堡加薯条 -还要其他的吗
- Cheeseburger and fries. - Anything else?
包好打包
Can I have that wrapped in foil?
稍等
Coming up.
艾萨克 我是安娜丽丝 开门
Isaac, it's Annalise! Open up!
艾萨克
Isaac?!
对不起 我知道那不是真的
I'm sorry. I know it's not true.
逍遥法外
第四季 第十二集
你还能更让人毛骨悚然一点吗
Could you get any more creepy?
小心为上
Can't be too careful.
我只弄到了桑德琳的社保号♥
All I could get was Sandrine's Social Security number.
很好 给 拿着
Ah, it's perfect. Here. Take this.
这样就不用担心被丹沃或是豪尔赫窃听了
So we can talk without Denver or Jorge eavesdropping.
把这插♥进♥你车的数据口里
Plug this into your car's data port.
如果有人动你的刹车 它就会通知我
It'll ding me if anyone messes with the brakes.
不给我枪
What, no gun?
你床垫下面不是已经有一把了
Like you don't already have one under the mattress.
劳拉呢 你告诉她之后会告诉我吧
And Laurel? Will you let me know when you tell her?
我不会告诉她的
I'm not telling her.
直到她对你装无辜
Until she makes googly eyes at you and you cave.
我们先搞清楚她妈的情况 然后再告诉她
Let's figure out what Mom's deal is, then tell her.
如果你能搞清楚的话
You mean if you figure it out.
先别告诉安娜丽丝
Don't go telling Annalise any of this.
随便了 弗兰克
Whatever you say, Frank.
-你们好 -你好 朋友
- Hey. - Bonjour, mon ami!
你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
你妈妈不是还在这里吗
I thought your mother was still here.
我让她回墨西哥了
Oh, I put her on a plane back to Mexico
等探视时间定好再说
until the visitation is scheduled.
我知道什么能让你开心起来 自♥制♥可颂
I know what'll cheer you up till then. Homemade croissants.
我们都经历了太多事 尤其是你
We've all been through so much, you especially,
为什么不开心一回
so I figured why not experience some joy for once?
好吃的我都不想走了
I'm staying forever.
开始工作 集体诉讼案下周就开庭了
Get to work. The class-action trial's next week.
说曹操
Oh, speaking of.
我们都在
Hey. We're all here.
-你安排好探访了吗 -好了 你这周
- Did you get me into the prison? - Yeah, you're cleared
每天都可以去见老勒西
to see old man Lahey every day this week.
开案陈词的草稿呢
And the draft of my opening statement?
正准备开始搞
We're gonna dig in on that now.
我有个问题
Uh, I have a question, actually.
你准备给我们付工资吗
Do you plan on paying any us for this?
-米凯拉 -虽然我很希望
- Michaela. - As much as I wish
能独力改革司法系统
I could reform the entire justice system on my own,
我还是需要帮助 不管谁愿意帮我
I need help, whoever's willing.
我们都愿意 也很感激
We are all willing and grateful
能参与这么伟大的事
for the opportunity to be a part of something this epic.
安娜丽丝 我是劳拉
Hey, Annalise. It's Laurel.
探视安排有消息吗
Any update on the baby visitation?
我在想如果我们能推♥翻♥对艾萨克的调查
I was thinking if we got Isaac's investigation drop--
你昨晚怎么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me back last night?
我在我女朋友家
I was at my girlfriend's.
那证据是豪尔赫的律师编造出来的
Jorge's lawyers made up that evidence.
庭上每个人都知道
Everyone in the courtroom knew that.
那地检为什么会调查我
Then why is the D.A. investigating me?
如果不起诉 调查说明不了什么
Well, the investigation means nothing if they don't charge you.
如果他们起诉我呢
And if they do?
你知道这对杰奎琳来说意味着什么吗
Do you understand what this would do to Jacqueline?
她不会知道的
She's not gonna find out.
-你不知道 -我知道
- You don't know that! - I do, too!
听着 如果地检办公室
Listen. If the D.A.'s office
接近你 杰奎琳或是任何人
goes anywhere near you, Jacqueline, or anyone else,
我都会知道
I'll find out.
邦尼在帮你盯着这件事
You have Bonnie working on this?
你可以相信她
You can trust her.
你们之前还想着毁掉彼此
You two were just trying to destroy each other!
但我们解决这个问题了 艾萨克
But we worked it all out, Isaac.
何况你现在这么需要我们
Especially now that you need us.
-我们都亏欠你很多 -好了 听我说
- God knows we both owe you. - Okay. Listen.
是我让你陷入如此境地 让我来解决
I'm the reason why you're in this mess. Let me fix it.
跟这个无关好吗 让我说完
It's not that, okay? Just let me say this.
-说什么 是斯黛拉的事吗 -不是
- What? Is it Stella? - No.
你说谎的话我就帮不了忙
I can't fix anything if you lie to me.
我骗了你我昨晚在哪里
I lied to you about where I was last night.
跟斯黛拉无关 绝对无关
Not about Stella. Never about Stella.
我没有女朋友 其实...
I don't have a girlfriend. It's...
我昨晚就在这儿
I was here.
我嗑药了
I was high.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin?
K-pex 一种类鸦♥片♥
K-pex. It's an opioid.
你要是现在想走的话 我能理解
If you want to walk out of here right now, I'll understand, okay?
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
让你感觉很好的错误吗
A mistake that felt good?
你看看我 看我有多么厌恶自己
Hey, look at me! Look how much I'm hating myself here!
直到昨晚 我已经23年没吸毒了
I was sober for 23 years until last night,
但我白白让这些努力都付诸东流
and I threw it all away for nothing.
我不会再犯了
I'm not going down that hole again.
那很好 艾萨克
That's good, Isaac,
因为如果你再吸毒 可能会进监狱
because if you do, you could go to jail.
我现在要规规矩矩的对吗
I need to be on my best behavior now, right?
不 你得去互助会 戒酒或是戒毒的都行
No, you need to go to a meeting. AA, NA, whatever your thing is.
没有你的治疗
As I lost my therapist,
我的生活已经苦不堪言了
my life is all stress right now.
如果能帮你的话 我和你一起去
I'll go with you, if that helps.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do that.
我想这么做
I want to.
总算来了 这是唯一能让我
Ooh, finally. This was the only thing
摆脱可♥卡♥因♥大姐诉苦的东西
getting me through Cocaine Lady's whining.
是吗 她让我想起80年代
Really? 'Cause she just had me thinking about the '80s.
我从没用过可♥卡♥因♥
I never got into cocaine.
就算在法学院读书的时候
You know, even during law school
有人直接用托盘上它 我也没试过
when they were practically serving it on trays.
有免费的可♥卡♥因♥你都没嗑
There was free cocaine, and you didn't get into it?
我在本科时就已经有伏特加陪伴了
I had already discovered vodka in undergrad,
所以对可♥卡♥因♥不感冒
so I was good to go.
你呢 什么时候开始的
And you? When did you start?
大学毕业后的事情
It was after undergrad for me.
我搬到了纽约
I moved into New York,
想加入乐队或是成为作家
thinking that I was gonna be in a band or a writer.
只要不和我姐妹一样成为医生就行
Just as long as I wasn't a doctor like my sisters.
你懂的
You know how it is.
只要有机会什么都想去尝试
You're just trying whatever you have the chance to.
所以我尝试了些东西
So I-I tried things.
全都试过
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表