剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
这是我办的派对 我的首次公开募股
This was my party, my IPO,
所以我是负责人
so it's my ass on the line here.
我有责任向心宿二解释
I'm the one who has to explain to Antares
他们的服务器为何被入侵了
why their servers were broken into.
最终找责任也要找我
I'm the one who will take the fall.
所以跟我说实话
So tell me the truth.
西蒙偷的
Simon stole it.
我不知道怎么做到的
I don't know how.
你说谎没有你想的那么好
You're not as good a liar as you think.
这边
Down here.
-她好还吗 -还在昏迷
- How is she? - Still unconscious.
护士说在她体内发现了药物痕迹
A nurse said they found drugs in her system.
-什么药物 -呼叫李医生 说她醒了
- What drugs? - Page Dr. Lee! Tell him she's waking up.
好
Okay.
你好
Hi.
弗兰克
Frank?
怎么了
What is it?
弗兰克
Frank?
怎么回事 弗兰克
What happened, Frank?
我的孩子呢
Where's the baby?
怎么回事
What happened?
没事的
E-Everything's gonna be all right.
-孩子呢 -劳拉
- Where's the baby? - Laurel.
告诉我孩子呢
Tell me where the baby is.
-告诉我孩子去哪了 -没事的
- Tell me where the baby is. - It's gonna be okay.
我的孩子呢 我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?! Where's my baby?!
镇定 劳拉
Calm down. Laurel.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?!
听我说
Listen to me!
-我的孩子呢 -孩子在医院 他没事
- Where's my baby?! - The baby's here in the hospital, and he's fine.
但你父亲也在
But your dad's here, too.
-不 -安娜丽丝正在解决
- No! - Annalise is taking care of everything.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
-没事的 镇定 -不
- It's gonna be okay. Just calm down. - No.
这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
她醒了
She's awake.
给我接电♥话♥
Answer the damn phone!
我有位心理医生已准备好
I have a psychologist on hand ready to do
一等卡斯蒂洛女士醒来就给她做精神鉴定
another psych eval on Ms. Castillo the moment she wakes up.
医院不会允许
The hospital can't allow that.
他们敢
My ass, they can't.
听着 你得给婴儿再做一次药检
Listen, you're gonna run another drug test on that child, too.
我们已经给婴儿做过一次了
We've already run a test on the child.
-那时候没人看着 -听着
- When no one was looking. - Listen --
这次我要在场 确保卡斯蒂洛先生
This time, I want to be there to make sure
没有买♥♥通哪个护士
that Mr. Castillo doesn't pay off any nurse.
你太迟了 基廷女士
You're too late, Ms. Keating.
那就是我正在努力让你明白的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们说话这时候 孩子正在被转院
The baby's being transferred as we speak.
转院 他是个早产儿
Transferred? He's premature.
卡斯蒂洛先生找到了
Mr. Castillo has secured
另一家医院一位顶级新生儿专家
a top neonatal specialist in another facility.
医生已经同意了
The doctors have signed off on it.
哪家医院
What facility?
我无权透露该信息
I'm not at liberty to disclose that information.
我知道你是在尽力为卡斯蒂洛女士着想
Look, I know that you want what's best for Ms. Castillo,
但这已成事实
but this is happening.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不要
Stop.
别这样
No, please!
-停下 停下 -基廷女士
- Stop! Stop! - Ms. Keating!
康纳尔
Connor.
-劳拉在哪 -精神病科
- Where's Laurel? - Psych ward.
他们只让弗兰克进去
They're only letting Frank in.
奥利弗怎么没和你在一起
Hey, why isn't Oliver with you?
我走的时候 警探还在讯问他
The detectives were still questioning him when I left.
所以你留下他自己走了
So you left him?
他没事 亚设才是在监狱里呆着的人
He's fine. Asher's the one in jail.
有内特在帮助亚设
Asher has Nate helping him.
而这时候 你就这样抛弃了奥利弗
Meanwhile, you j-- you just abandoned Oliver?!
-等等 别走 -我要去找奥利弗
- Wait, wait! - I'm going to get Oliver!
至少告诉我孩子怎么样了
At least tell me how the baby is!
他估计也死了 米凯拉
He's probably dead, Michaela!
那都怪你
And that's on you.
要是你直接拒绝劳拉
None of this would've happened
这一切都不会发生
if you had just told Laurel "No."
求你了
Please!
停下
Stop!
基廷女士 你最好别这么做
Ms. Keating, this is not a good idea.
你爱她 我知道你爱她
You love her. I know you do.
-我当然爱她 -那就请你别把婴儿带走
- Of course I do. - Then don't take him away, please.
那会让她永远没法恢复过来的
She'll never recover.
带我见我孩子 快点
Take me to my baby. Right now!
我要见我孩子
I want to see my baby!
安娜丽丝在照顾他
Annalise is taking care of him.
不 我要自己照顾他
No, I need to take care of him!
女士 请你躺下
Miss, I need you to lie down.
求你了 我只想见他 我只想见我的孩子
Please, I just want to see him! I want to see him!
她永远不会原谅你的
She'll never forgive you.
基廷女士 我们要呼叫保安了
Ms. Keating, we're calling security.
我知道你想要成为她生命中的一部分
I know you want to be in her life.
这样做等于消灭了那种可能性
This will ruin any chance of that.
你一点也不了解我和我女儿
You don't know anything about me or my daughter.
我当然了解
Of course I do.
今晚发生的事让你很激动 我能理解
This has been an emotional night for you, I understand.
而且我真的非常感谢你在酒店里
And I can't thank you enough for what you've done
为我孙子所做的一切
for my grandson tonight in that hotel.
但他目前情况堪忧
But he's not well.
这所医院无法提供他所需要的医疗护理
He needs better care than this hospital can provide,
所以请你别拦着我们了
so please just let us go.
你们要带他去哪
Where are you taking him? Huh?
告诉我 你们要带他去哪
You tell me. Where are you taking him?!
-他有危险 -轻点 你们弄疼她了
- He's not safe! - Hey, easy. You're hurting her.
我只想见见我孩子
I just want to see my baby.
-一定要这样做吗 -她会伤到自己的
- Is this necessary? - She's going to hurt herself.
你们才是伤害她的人
You're the ones hurting her.
我要见我孩子
I want to see my baby!
你们给她打的是什么
W-What are you giving her?
肼酞嗪[降压药]
Hydralazine.
让我见我儿子
Let me see my son!
那是我儿子啊
He's my son!
让我见他
Let me see him!
这是我孙子 是我的血亲
This is my grandson! He is my blood.
他会伤害这孩子的
He's gonna hurt this baby!
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's get out of here.
他根本不在乎这孩子 真的 他不在乎
He doesn't care about this baby! He doesn't, believe me!
相信我 他会伤害这孩子的
Believe me, he's gonna hurt this baby,
你们的双手都会沾上鲜血
and you're gonna have blood on your hands!
他是个早产儿 不能转院的
He's a premie. You can't move him.
新生儿科室主任同意转院了
The head of neonatal has approve the transfer.
这一切都是骗局 你明白吗
This is a scam, you get that?
那个男的把你们都耍了
That man is playing all of you.
-先生 -你也参与了吗 他也买♥♥通你了
- Sir -- - Are you all part of this? He pay you off?
婴儿将被送到专业人士手中
The child is with medical professionals
得到顶级的医疗护理
getting the best care possible.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表