剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
- You're not going, Mary. - What?
抱歉 太危险了
I'm sorry. It's too dangerous.
危险 我中过毒 被人捅刀子
Dangerous? I have been poisoned, stabbed,
差点被人吸干血
and nearly exsanguinated,
我活到现在 还把这个词用作动词
and the fact that I have lived to use that word as a verb
就证明了我能照顾好自己
is proof that I can look out for myself.
那个地方全是暴徒
That place will be filled with mobsters.
所以你正需要帮手
Which is why you need backup.
我已经有了
I already have it.
我还以为蝙蝠小队不招人了
I thought there weren't any more spots on the Batteam.
我只是一名荣誉成员 亲爱的
Oh. I'm just an honorary member, luv.
乌鸦把她从特种侦察团挖了过来
The crows plucked her from the SRR.
她接受过这种任务的训练
She's literally trained for this.
说真的 不是针对你
Seriously, it's nothing personal,
也谢谢你做的这一切
and thank you so much for all of this.
♪ 看着我 ♪
♪ Look at me ♪
看起来索菲正在逮捕汤米·埃利奥特的路上
Sounds like Soph's on her way to arrest Tommy Elliot.
-那她真棒 -是啊
- Good for Soph. - Yeah.
罗布莱斯的供词 他们正在起诉汤米
Robles' confession. They're charging Tommy
谋杀卢修斯·福克斯
with Lucius Fox's murder.
卢克听到这个消息会很高兴
Luke will be glad to hear that.
所有乌鸦的正式交流
Is all official crows business conducted
都用汉堡表情吗
using hamburger emojis?
那是芝士汉堡
It's a cheeseburger.
不 她只是问问我要不要一起庆祝一下
Nah. She wanted to see if I was up for celebrating.
你从来没说过她是汉堡行家啊
You never mentioned she was a burger connoisseur.
不要试图说服她
Well, just don't bother trying to convince her
韩国泡菜是最好吃的配料
that kimchi is the best topping.
我已经试过了
Oh, I've already taken that hill.
现在是她的最爱了
It's her new favorite.
♪ 太酷了 所有人的焦点 ♪
♪ Uh-huh, so cool, it's the talk of the town ♪
♪ 哇哦 ♪
♪ And wow, uh-huh ♪
♪ 仔细听 我要开始了 ♪
♪ Listen now 'cause I'll break it down now ♪
♪ 是时候随心所欲 没有约束 ♪
♪ It's time to get to places I want to go ♪
什么时候
When?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你什么时候有时间跟她讨论汉堡的问题
When did you find time to take on that hill?
你们两个不是 还要工作吗
Don't you two have, like, work or something?
我们的交流全是工作 亲爱的
All we do is work, luv.
在加班工作和她妈妈的压力之间
Between the late hours and all this stress with her mum,
油腻食物是她现在最好的伴侣
let's just say greasy food's her best mate right now.
她妈
Her mom?
是啊 她跟她妈出柜了
Yeah. She came out to her mum.
正式的吗
Seriously?
正得不能再整了
Gravely serious, I'm afraid.
她妈已经不跟她说话了
Her mum's not talking to her.
索菲现在一团糟
Soph's a right mess.
晚上好啊 不速之客们
Good evening, party crashers.
燕尾服一号♥ 你跟楼下的杂物间有个约会
Tuxedo One, you have a date with the utility hub one level down.
红发一号♥ 在最北边
Red one, there's an employee bathroom
有一个员工厕所
on the north end.
是一个换装的好地方
Could be a good place for a wardrobe change.
-收到 -收到
- Copy that. - 10-4.
♪ 你那优秀的舞姿 ♪
♪ That classic way that you move ♪
♪ 好了 你得到我的注意力了 ♪
♪ Ok, ok, now you got my attention ♪
♪ 没办法转移视线 ♪
♪ Can't take my eyes off of you ♪
凯特
Kate?
里根
Reagan?
-你好啊 -你怎么来了
- Hi. - What are you doing here?
你不是有自己的夜店吗
Don't you have a club of your own now?
我来看看竞争对手什么样
I'm checking out the competition.
答应我不要跟你老板讲
Promise not to tell your boss?
除非你让我请你喝一杯酒
Only if you let me make you a drink on the house
而且不告诉我老板
and you promise not to tell my boss.
-一言为定 -我其实去过打劫酒吧好几次
- Deal. - I actually stopped by the Holdup a couple of times.
我就希望
I was hoping,
或许能碰巧遇见你几次
I don't know, maybe I would run into you.
我实际上不是天天都看店
I don't really oversee the day-to-day.
太忙吗 我还记得
Too busy? Yeah. I remember.
冒着听起来更像是一个跟踪狂的风险
At the risk of sounding even more stalkery,
我还关注你最近在房♥地♥产♥的动作
I've been following your real estate endeavors.
把本尼特公园附近的房♥产都买♥♥下来
Buying up property around bennett park
然后降低租金
and actually lowering the rents?
这个城市需要更多像你一样的人
This city could use a lot more Kate Kane.
♪ 我喜欢海边慢走 ♪
♪ I really like long walks on the beach ♪
♪ 我喜欢捉迷藏 ♪
♪ I really like playing hide-and-seek ♪
然后呢 好声好气地问他
And then what? Ask him nicely,
在图享网上带他酒吧的标签
offer to tag his club on your insta?
-你和凯特一个语气 -因为她是对的 玛丽
- You sound like kate. - Because she's right, Mary.
太危险了 一个很好的例子
It's too dangerous! Case in point,
她刚刚就被抓了
she was just apprehended.
那这种情况的蝙蝠流程是什么呢 卢克
Well, then what's the batprotocol here, Luke?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我很希望我爸现在能在场
All I do know is that I really wish my dad were here right now
因为他知道该怎么做
because he would know what to do,
但他不在
but he's not.
因为他为了保护那本日记死了
Because he died protecting that journal,
现在凯特和朱莉娅或许会做出同样的选择
and now Kate and Julia might do the same,
我不能让你也去送死了
and I cannot add you to that list.
我知道谁都不信我能帮上忙
Look. I know no one trusts me to pull this off,
但是我相信你能保护我的安全
but I trust you to keep me safe.
-好吧 -好
- Ok. - Ok.
行 你需要一些蝙蝠配件
Fine. Then you're gonna need some bataccessories.
-好 -不用担心
- Ok. - Don't worry.
什么都有 谁都能用
They go with everything.
汤姆小猫 你好啊
Tomcat, hey, man.
谢谢你提醒我会有不速之客
Thanks for giving me the need to know on our uninvited guest,
但是我想问
but I got to ask
你怎么知道蝙蝠女侠会来抢日记
How'd you know batwoman would be coming for the journal?
这个嘛 我在基层有一些朋友
Well, I have friends in low places.
这我知道 这么长时间以来
Yeah, that I knew. The bat's been a thorn
这个蝙蝠都是我的掌中钉肉中刺
in my bottom line for too long.
等不及要剪断她的翅膀了
Can't wait to clip her wings.
你好好剪 哥们
Oh. Well, you enjoy that, buddy.
-日记在哪 -这就是问题所在
- Where's the journal? - Yeah. See, here's the thing.
如果那本日记那么重要
If that book was so important
蝙蝠小鬼这么想拿到手
that the batbaby wanted it,
我觉得你给的价格太低了
I'm thinking that you undersold me on its value,
所以我要先缓一缓
So I'm gonna hang onto it.
强尼 强尼 强尼
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny,
别犯浑了
Don't be a dick.
汤米 你的账户被冻结了 你现在如履薄冰
Tommy, your accounts are frozen, you're on ice.
哥们现在不挺你 你还能怪我不成
Can you blame me for giving you the cold shoulder?
保重吧 兄弟
Take care of yourself, buddy.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的以前跟我亲如兄弟
That son of a bitch was like a brother to me!
很明显 你是独生子
Clearly, you are an only child.
否则的话你就会知道 我们亲爱的兄弟姐妹
Otherwise, you would know that our dear siblings
是最容易背叛我们的人
are the ones most predisposed to betray us.
你为什么没我这么难受
Why aren't you more upset,
毕竟你也拿不到那本日记了
considering you won't be getting the journal
你明明迫切地想要拿到
you so desperately want?
你应该小心挑选信任的人
You should be more careful who you trust.
如果不能信任给你洗钱的人
If you can't trust your money launderer,
还能信任谁
who can you trust?
谁都不能
No one.
我只相信人都是靠不住的
I only trust in the fact that People can't be trusted.
所以你知道强尼会背叛我
So you knew that Johnny was gonna betray me?
不 我只是不相信他会不背叛你
No. I just didn't trust him not to.
恭喜了 爱丽丝
Well, congratulations, Alice.
你猜对了
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表