剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Kal, stop.
莱克斯对他做了什么
Oh. What did Lex do?
星球日报
你得把卢瑟从你脑子里赶出去 卡
You have to get Luthor out of your head, Kal.
多元宇宙需要你
The multiverse needs you!
那我需要的呢
And what about what I need?
加油 亲爱的 你能行的
Come on, honey. You got this.
卡 不要
Kal...no.
我来让你感受一下
Let me show you how it feels
失去你爱的人是什么感觉
To lose the ones you love.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
离窗户远一点
Get away from the window!
这应该很有看头
This should be fun.
你可以回头再看
You can read about it later.
帮我弄那本书
Help me with the book.
想象一下我们遇见的那个克拉克
Picture the Clark that we met.
努力回想一下他在这个世界原来的模样
Focus on what the universe knows he's meant to be.
这个世界上只能有一个超人
There's only room in this world for one of us.
我很肯定这没起作用
I'm pretty sure it's not working.
就像莱克斯把他所有的爱都变成了恨
It's like-it's like Lex turned all of his love into hate.
爱
Love.
克拉克 这不是原本的你
Clark, this isn't you,
这不是真正的克拉克
Not the real Clark, the one that
那个佩里·怀特敬重的你
Perry White respected
那个吉米·奥尔森崇拜的你
and Jimmy Olsen looked up to
那个露易丝爱上的你
and Lois loved.
你对我和他们一无所知
You know nothing about me or them!
我们知道的比你想象得多
We know more than you think.
他们也会想让你对他们的回忆
They would want your memories of them
能够鼓舞你 而不是驱使你陷入黑暗
To lift you up, not drive you to darkness.
这才是真理 克拉克
That's the truth, Clark,
而真理对你来说意味着一切
And the truth means everything to you.
记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
你还好吗
You ok?
实际上 这是我第二次
Actually, this is the second time
发了疯 还和自己打架
I've gone nuts and fought myself.
我明白你为什么娶她了
I can see why you married her.
地球18
北达科他州
没错 就是这里了
Yep. This is the place.
没错 够干净了
Yep. That's clean enough.
我们会清理掉这里的
We'll clear this out.
好吧 我们去找奥利弗
All right. We'll go get Oliver.
你确定你要这样做吗
Are you sure that you want to do this?
这是我最想做的
More than anything.
是啊 你父亲也从不接受拒绝
Yeah. Your father wouldn't take no for an answer either.
当我想起
When I think of
我们在你那个年纪所做的蠢事
all the stupid stuff we got into when we were your age,
我们没多次被逮捕已经很了不起了
It's amazing we didn't get arrested more.
多次逮捕
Arrested more?
但你比他聪明多了
But you're way smarter than him.
你随你妈
You get that from your mom.
看来你们这些小姑娘
Seems you little ladies have tied your horse
来错地方歇脚了
to the wrong saloon.
此矿禁止入内
This mine is off limits.
我不管这是谁的矿
I don't care who owns it.
我们需要用这个矿坑
We need to use this pit.
我确信我们可以
Well, I'm a-sure we can
商量商量
come to an arrangement.
这个矿是我们的了
The mine is ours.
是你们的才怪
The hell it is.
看来这条疤你是躲不过了 海克斯【NL求校】
Guess you were gonna get this scar eventually, Hex.
轻点 牛仔女郎
Ease up, cowgirl.
矿是你们的了 给你们了
The mine's yours. The mine's yours.
谢了
Oh. Thanks.
那你确实改变主意用这个矿坑了吗
So did you change your mind about us using the pit then?
我也想念奥利
I miss Ollie, too.
我们错过什么了吗
Did we miss something?
把他放进水里吧
Just put him in the water.
你自己看看
See for yourself.
我几乎不能走路 更不用说再穿上那个了
I can barely walk, let alone wear that again.
你知道有多少人
Do you understand how many people,
还有多少个世界即将灭亡吗
how many worlds are going to die?
如果那些世界就像这个世界一样
Well, if they're anything like this world,
也许那是最好的结果
Maybe that's for the best.
你怎么能这么说
How can you even say that?
这个世界已经没有希望了
There was no hope for this world.
那是因为你杀了超人
That's because you killed Superman.
这家伙不是什么完人
This guy's not a paragon of anything.
我是对的 我们不能相信监控者
I was right. We can't trust the monitor.
你做了什么
What did you do?
做了很明显你没能做到的
Clearly what you couldn't.
他为什么是个威胁
How was he a treat?
来自另一个星球的陌生访客
Strange visitor from another planet
带着远远超过凡人得力量和超能力
comes to earth with powers and abilities
来到地球
far beyond those of mortal men?
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克总是会屈服于
Clark always said yes to anyone
某个国家或者政♥府♥
with a badge or a flag.
他给了他们太多的权力
He gave them too much power.
我父母给了我上了完全不同的一课
My parents taught me a very different lesson-
生活只有在自己的逼迫下才有意义
Life only makes sense if you force it to.
一件来自氪星的小纪念品
A little souvenir from the old hometown.
这没起作用
It's not working.
再等等
Just give it some time.
伙计们 米娅说得对 这没
Guys, Mia's right. This isn't-
-你没事吧 -谢了 伙计
- You good? - Thanks, mate.
爸
Dad.
什么 你麻醉了他
What? You tranqed him?
我麻醉了他的肉身
I tranqed his body.
我们还得找回他的灵魂
We have to get his soul back.
那还不是奥利弗
That isn't Oliver yet.
我认识的那个凯特不相信任何人
The Kate I knew didn't trust anyone,
更不用说氪星人了
Let alone a kryptonian.
我不知道你怎么了 布鲁斯
I don't know what happened to you, Bruce,
但你得住手[结束]了
But it ends now.
对 让它结束吧
Yes. Let it end.
让这一切都终结吧
Let it all end.
这个世界在任何宇宙中都不值得被拯救
This world's not worth saving in any universe.
如果你真这么想
If you really think that,
你得再杀一个人
You're gonna have to kill one more person.
我
Me.
别傻了
Don't be a fool.
别去 你会死掉的
Don't! It'll kill you.
凯特 听我说
Kate...listen to me.
这个世界没有希望了
There is no hope.
那么 你也麸质不耐吗
So, uh, do you have a gluten sensitivity too?
没有 据我所知没有
No. Not that I know of.
恭喜了 你是一个肮脏氪星人的二重身
Congratulations. You're a ringer for a filthy kryptonian.
你妈生了你肯定很骄傲
Your mom must be so proud.
带孩子小菜一碟
Kid was a piece of cake.
给你
Here.
我想让你见见一个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
你好呀 小帅哥
Hi there, handsome guy.
他长得很像我儿子杰森
Wow. He looks just like my son Jason.
干得好 你们成功
Well done. You have succeeded
找回了真理完人
in finding the paragon of truth.
莱克斯·卢瑟发挥了他的作用
Lex Luthor played his role.
他带你找到了他
He led you to him.
是吗 他伤害了多少人才做到的
Yeah? How many more people did he hurt to do that?
你觉得你是个好人 但你不是
You think you're a good guy, but you're not.
我觉得还行吧
I think it's kind of neat.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表