剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
not a defining characteristic of someone I wronged in the past.
-什么人 -小心点 凯特
- Who? - Careful, Kate.
你开始有兴趣了
You're starting to sound interested.
帮了我 你就永远也不必再面对我了
Just help me, and you will never have to deal with me again.
好吧
Fine...
但有一个条件
But on one condition.
按我的方式去做
We do it my way.
鉴于你的方式包括把人勒死
Considering your way involved strangling a man
直到那人被自己的血给呛死
until he choked to death on his own blood,
这我简直喜欢得不得了
I would love absolutely nothing more!
凯特 没事吧
Kate, everything OK?
我想帮你找老鼠
Thought I'd offer a hand in the search for Mouse.
我们已经做好准备了
We got our bases covered.
放松一点 孩子 去睡会
Take a load off, kiddo. Get some sleep.
如果我知道哥谭街上少了一个疯子
I'd sleep better if I knew there were one less lunatic
我会睡得更好
on the streets of Gotham.
我们俩想的一样
Yeah, you and me both.
昨晚老鼠在阿卡姆疯人院外袭击了一名护士
Mouse attacked a nurse outside of Arkham last night.
-差点杀死她 -阿卡姆疯人院
- Nearly killed her. - Arkham?
他为什么回那里
Why would he go back there?
我们会查到原因的
Well, we'll figure it out.
去睡会吧 我们抓到他会打给你的
Get some rest. I'll call you when we get him.
谢谢
Thanks.
老鼠为什么在阿卡姆疯人院外袭击护士
Why is Mouse attacking nurses outside Arkham?
他在那里住了很多年
He lived there for years.
忠实粉丝
A real fan favorite.
院长巴特勒医生
The Warden Dr... Butler,
卑鄙无♥耻♥ 毫无医德
An all-around vile, waste of a soothing voice,
把他当小白鼠
used him as a guinea pig.
他用恐惧毒气在老鼠身上做实验
He'd subject Mouse to fear toxin,
评估毒素的影响
gauge its effects,
让护士唤醒他
have the nurses pull him out of it,
然后第二天重新再来
and then start all over the next day.
你觉得老鼠还能感觉到毒素吗
Do you think that Mouse is still feeling the toxin?
卡特莱特让他吸了好几天毒气
Cartwright dosed him for days.
虽然我只吸了一个下午
I'm still... shaking off the effects
但是到现在还没摆脱它的影响
after only one afternoon.
他现在的境遇是我无法想象的
I can only imagine the hell he's in.
也许他在找人帮他摆脱这些
Maybe he's looking for someone to pull him back out of it,
找他之前的护士
someone like one of his former nurses.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
只是看看我们俩的尺码是否一样
Just checking to see if we're the same size.
为什么
Why?
我负责沟通
I do the talking.
请便
Go ahead.
你们好
Hello?
你好 我是凯恩探员
Hi. I'm Agent Kane,
我们是乌鸦安保公♥司♥的便衣
and we're with the undercover unit of Crows Security.
我没犯事吧
Not in trouble, am I?
没 但是你也许有危险
No, but you could be in danger.
我们在找你之前的一位病人
We're looking for one of your former patients,
乔纳森·卡特莱特
Jonathan Cartwright.
绰号♥老鼠
Goes by Mouse.
老鼠 没错 他是个好孩子
Mouse? Yes. He's a sweet boy
但可惜已经不可挽救
but beyond help sadly.
真是太可惜了
That's so sad.
我们听说他也许会来这里
We got word that he might be coming here.
这里 他被关在阿卡姆疯人院
Here? He's locked away at Arkham.
去年他逃出去了
He escaped last year,
我们认为他把他以前的护士作为攻击目标
and we think that he's been targeting his former nurses.
介不介意我们在屋里等
Do you mind if we wait inside
这样他回来时我们就能抓住他
so we can grab him if he comes?
请进
Please. Come in.
♪ 我记得 ♪
♪ And I remember... ♪
要喝点什么吗
Can I offer you anything?
刚刚做了布朗尼
Just finished making some brownies.
-不用了 -布朗尼太好了
- We're good. - A brownie would be nice.
♪ 写了几首新情歌♥ ♪
♪ Now I write new love songs from... ♪
说真的
Seriously.
今早我们埋了一具尸体
We buried a body this morning.
你什么时候有时间吃东西
When did you have time to eat?
正义圣堂
起立
All rise!
现在开庭
The court is now in session,
由尊敬的惠灵顿法官主审
the honorable Judge Wellington presiding.
请就座
You may be seated.
现在开审公诉人起诉雷吉·哈里斯一案
This is the case of the people versus Reggie Harris.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
听说了今天发生的事
Heard about what was happening today,
我非常明白你需要一个人独处
and I appreciate the whole I need to be alone thing,
但是作为长辈被杀害
but as someone whose parent was just murdered
凶手却一直逍遥法外的人来说
and the killer was never brought to justice,
现在不是独处的时候
alone is not where you need to be right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
你妈呢
Where's your mom?
她勉强撑过了葬礼
She barely made it through the funeral.
她很难和杀死老爸的凶手身处同室
Imagine her being in the same room as my dad's killer.
纳扎里太太
Mrs. Nazari?
纳扎里太太 我是索菲·摩尔
Mrs. Nazari, it's Sophie Moore.
简直是千钧一发啊 亲爱的
Couldn't have rigged that to be any closer, could we, luv?
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
我是特种侦察团的人
I work for the Special Reconnaissance Regiment.
我们截获了一份公报
We intercepted a communique
有人悬赏要你的项上人头
that someone was offering a handsome bounty for your head.
我看到你的名字时 就赶紧来了
When I saw your name, I came calling.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
抱歉 你怎么知道我的名字
Sorry. How do you know my name?
你是凯特·凯恩的前任对吧
You're Kate Kane's ex, right?
我也是 我叫朱莉娅·潘尼沃斯 你好
Well, so am I. Julia Pennyworth. How do you do?
我很乐意把知道的一切都告诉你
And I'm happy to tell you everything I know,
但是能先帮我取出子弹吗
but-- can we deal with this first?
你确定不要吃一口吗
You sure you don't want any?
确定
Positive.
我要再来点
More for me.
你是想引起注意吗
Are you trying to draw attention?
谁 我吗
Who me?
-要不要试试 -不了
- Want to try? - Nope.
真的很好玩
It's really fun.
因为你做不到
Because you can't,
而你不想承认
and you don't want to admit
我在某些方面比你强
that I'm better at something than you.
没错 爱丽丝
Exactly, Alice.
塔米护士
Nurse Tammy!
-他来了 -我可怜的老鼠
- He's here. - My poor Mouse.
准备好肾上腺素
Get the adrenaline.
塔米护士
Nurse Tammy!
帮帮我
Help me.
他们怎么来了
What are they doing here?
-是你叫他们来的吗 -不是
- Did you call them? - No?
-不要骗我 -我什么时候给他们打电♥话♥了
- Do not lie to me. - When would I have called them?
我完全没离开过你的视线
I have literally not left your sight.
-让开 -爱丽丝 别去
- Get out of my way. - Alice, stop it.
你走出去 他们也会开枪打你
You go out there, they will shoot you, too.
-不准动 -双手高举
- Don't you move! - Hands in the air!
把他带回阿卡姆疯人院
Take him to Arkham.
他们怎么知道他在这里
How did they know he was here?
是我打给乌鸦的
I called the Crows.
在精神病院工作了那么久
All that time spent working in the asylum,
-你们觉得我看不出 -有人在吗
- you think I can't spot someone... - Hey, are you in there?
-谁在和我编故事吗 -乌鸦 开门
- ...who's telling me a story. - Crows. Open up!
他本来已经在我们手里 但是被强行拖走
There he was in our grasp, yanked away by might,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表