剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你在和她合作吗
You working with her?
和蝙蝠女侠吗 我和她有过几次争执
With batwoman? I've had a few run-ins with her.
你有没有帮过她 或者她帮过你
Have you ever helped her, and has she helped you?
长官 我保证我对乌鸦忠心耿耿
Sir, I assure you I'm a crow through and through.
我现在最不想见到的就是你
You are the last person I expected to see.
夜曲在哪
Where's Nocturna?
我要是知道就好了
Wish I knew.
不幸的是 我被绑起来了
Unfortunately, I've been a little tied up.
祝各位有个美好的夜晚
Have a good night.
姐妹你喝多了 都站不稳了
Oh, girl, you are a little too drunk for those shoes.
你还好吗
You all right?
我还好 只是要
I'm fine. I just-- I need.
我来帮你敛头发
Let met get your hair at least. Yeah.
谢谢你 你真好
Thank you. You're sweet.
她往我体内注入了什么
What did she inject me with?
克他命 药效过一会儿就会消失
Ketamine. It will wear off soon.
好样儿的
Lovely.
她绑我的绳子是红色的
The rope she used on me was red.
我之前见过这样的绳子
I've seen colored ropes like this.
是钟绳
They're bell ropes.
-钟绳 -应该是教堂里的
- Bell ropes? - From a church.
每座钟都有不同颜色的钟绳
Every bell has a different color,
像是标记
like notes.
卢克 哥谭大教堂里有大钟吗
Luke, does Gotham Cathedral have bells?
我查一下
Let me check.
她为什么一开始打算装满却又停下来了
Why did she start to fill these up and then stop?
我不知道
I don't know.
她这个人变化无常
She's fickle.
她很谨慎
She's meticulous.
在受害者骨架变干之前她是不会走的
She doesn't leave a victim until they're bone dry.
很抱歉 我还活着
I'm sorry that my being alive,
又让你失望了
continues to disappoint you.
你有事瞒着我
You're hiding something.
她为什么没杀你
Why didn't she kill you?
告诉你了
I told you.
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你早就该死了
You should be dead.
我知道 凯特
I know, Kate.
你尽你所能地置我于死地
You did everything in your power to make sure of that.
哥谭大教堂的确有许多大钟
Gotham Cathedral does have bells.
可教堂已废弃很久了
However, it's abandoned.
一年多没举♥行♥弥撒仪式了
Hasn't held Mass in over a year.
我现在就去那儿
Headed there now.
玛丽 玛丽
Mary, Mary!
♪ 噩梦照亮了天空 ♪
♪ Bad dreams light up the sky ♪
♪ 别走 别和我说再见 ♪
♪ Don't leave, no, don't say good-bye ♪
♪ 敢碰我 我就把你变成我的一部分 ♪
♪ Touch me right, and I'll make you mine ♪
♪ 你不会打倒我的 ♪
♪ You won't break me ♪
♪ 用你的气焰击垮我试试 ♪
♪ Oh, hit me with your thunder ♪
她失血过多 她什么型血
She's lost too much blood. What's her type?
B型RH阴性血
Uh, b-negative.
看来我"中奖"了
Oh, looks like I drew the short straw.
你是A型RH阳性血
You're a-positive,
我是O型RH阴性血 万能输血者
I'm o-negative-- universal donor.
我自己血也没剩多少了
I don't have a lot left.
都流了快一天了
It's been a bit of a day.
不过应该够让她活过来
Should be enough to get her heart started.
♪ 我不会躲藏 ♪
♪ No, I won't take cover ♪
你可以拉把椅子坐着看 也可以去追夜曲
You can pull up a chair and watch or go catch Nocturna.
如果你
If you so much as--
杀了她 看看她现在的状况
Kill her? Look at her.
要么我给她输血 要么她死 走吧
It's me or nothing. Go.
♪ 在你的气焰下 ♪
♪ With your thunder ♪
♪ 我不会躲藏 ♪
♪ No, I won't take cover ♪
♪ 拿出你最好的一击来找我 ♪
♪ Come at me with your best shot ♪
♪ 我不会停下 ♪
♪ Oh, you know I won't stop ♪
♪ 直到我离开人世 ♪
♪ Not until I'm 6 feet under ♪
你的美梦到此为止了
Your little fantasy is over.
我觉得才刚开始
I think it's just starting.
郑重声明 杀人可一点也不性感
For the record, killing people not sexy.
你看到的是受害者 我看到的是孩子
You see victims. I see kids,
他们有光滑的肌肤 健康的肾脏 幸福的人生
with perfect skin, perfect kidneys, perfect lives,
谁让他们的血液染上毒素
who pollute their blood with every toxin,
谁就能得到他们的一切
they can get their hands on.
-那他们就该死吗 -难道我就该死吗
- So they deserve to die? - And I do?
我一直都别无选择
I never even had a chance.
不
No!
没错 我放她走的
Yes. I let her go.
夜曲就在现场
Nocturna was on the premises,
我以为蝙蝠女侠会帮...
and I thought batwoman could help--
帮我们 你知道你这样
Help us? Do you have any idea
把我置于何地吗
what kind of position you put me in here?
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
长官 这个电♥话♥不急 可以先不接
Sir, it's not important.
我给你下达了命令
I gave you an order!
未知号♥码
我是摩尔探员
Agent Moore.
夜曲现在被拷在哥谭大教堂屋顶
Nocturna's on the roof of Gotham Cathedral cuffed.
我要挂了
I have to go.
长官 我们需要她帮忙
Sir, we could use the help.
你身处监牢时
Look. While you were in jail,
为了找到爱丽丝 我们几乎把哥谭
we practically turned Gotham into a police state
变成了一个警♥察♥国
in order to find Alice.
我们失责
We have no accountability.
我们失去公众的信任
We're losing the public--
够了
Enough!
今天我醒来 想着我最大的问题
Now I woke up today thinking my biggest problem
是戴面具的义警在市里乱窜
was the masked vigilante running around the city.
但结果我最大的问题 摩尔
It turns out my biggest problem, Moore,
是我无法再信任我的副指挥官
is that I no longer trust my second in command.
你要决定你的阵营
You need to decide whose team you're on--
是蝙蝠女侠还是我
Batwoman's or mine.
你好好想想吧
Now you take some time to think it over.
你停职了
You're suspended.
出去
Get out.
班内特大道
你怎么样
Hey. How are you doing?
我觉得我吃糖吃嗨了
I think I'm on a sugar high.
你记得昨晚的事吗
Do you remember anything about last night?
我记得夜曲给我下毒
I remember Nocturna drugging me
然后搞了一些血祭仪式
and then performing some ritualistic blood sacrifice,
然后我就昏过去了
and then I passed out.
接着 蝙蝠女侠把我带到这里
The next thing you know, Batwoman brought me here
给了我这些
and gave me these.
很对不起 玛丽
I'm really sorry, Mary.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
更不用说 蝙蝠女侠居然跑去喜士多便利店
Not to mention, the idea of Batwoman
给我买♥♥饼干 简直是太不可思议了
going into a C-Store to buy me cookies is semi-priceless.
你知道夜曲为什么对你下手吗
Do you know why Nocturna targeted you?
她说沙漠玫瑰之血能治愈她的症状
She said the blood from the desert rose could cure her condition.
-沙漠玫瑰 -对
- Desert rose? - Yeah.
我的血液里有这种稀有罕见的灵丹妙药
That super-rare cure-all that's supposedly in my blood,
但是我上周拿自己的血样做了几次测试
though I ran several tests on my own sample last week,
并没发现什么特别的结果
and it didn't yield anything extraordinary.
她知道你血液的事
She knew about your blood.
老实说 她可以拿走
Honestly, she can have it.
给我们惹了太多麻烦事了
It's cost us all way too many problems.
我晚点回来
I will be back later.
等等 你刚来就走
Wait. You just got here.
夜曲对沙漠玫瑰知道多少
How did Nocturna know about the desert rose?
你是说你怎么知道
You mean, how did you know
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表