剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
214 炸了哥谭国际银行的炸♥弹♥
214. The bomb that took out Gotham International Bank
底板上印了这三个数字
had these 3 numbers stamped into the ground plate.
这个签名与七年前引爆的十五枚炸♥弹♥吻合
This signature matches all 15 bombs detonated 7 years ago.
要清楚 这个信息从来没有公开过
To be clear, this information was never released to the public,
这就说明不是模仿犯
which eliminates the possibility of a copycat.
-这就是他本人 -这是我们的推断
- This is an original. - That is our assertion,
不过我们还是不清楚214的含义
although we still don't know what 214 actually means.
嫌犯清单上有人有军事背景吗
Anyone on that suspect list with military experience?
有
Uh, yeah.
有 还不少
Yeah. A couple.
乔治·阿德勒 军队
乔治·阿德勒是谁
Who's George Adler?
私人地下行动承包商
Private black ops contractor.
他被解雇是因为
He was fired for...
对 原来如此
Yeah. That'll do it.
他被抓到跟敌人的尸体自♥拍♥
He was caught taking selfies with enemy corpses?
阿德勒当时名誉扫地
Adler was dishonorably discharged
被军校除名
from military school back in the day.
毫无意外
No surprise there,
但显然布鲁斯觉得这还不足以给他定罪
But clearly that wasn't enough to implicate him in Bruce's mind.
布鲁斯没上过军校
Bruce didn't go to military school.
他不知道开除文件上的
He wouldn't know the specific form number
具体代码 DD214
on discharge papers-- DD-214.
我会知道也是因为
I only know because Point Rock
尖石开除我的文件上也有这个代码
put the same code on my papers.
所以说军校待你不好
So the military deems you not good enough,
结果这样反而救了哥谭一命
and now that very thing is gonna save your city's ass.
我就小小地讽刺一下
I'm just gonna leave that little piece of irony right there.
我去找阿德勒谈谈
I'll go talk to Adler.
欢迎回来 蝙蝠女侠
Welcome back, Batwoman.
你要知道你战袍的纳米技术
You should know your suit's nano tech
是按可以承受0.7千克每平方厘米的
is designed to withstand detonation overpressures
爆♥炸♥超压设计的
of 10 pounds per square inch.
哥谭可以庆幸 他们的英雄防炸
Gotham can be glad their hero's bomb-proof.
那种程度的爆♥炸♥
Now that kind of blast
会炸毁肢体 崩塌建筑
will knock off limbs and topple buildings...
但如果你看见有核材料的迹象
But if you see any evidence of nuclear materials--
铀 任何标记了的同位素
uranium, anything marked isotope--
赶紧想办法逃走
grapple the hell out of there.
我不♥穿♥战袍
I'm not suiting up.
我以自己的真实身份去
I'm going as me.
像一个菜鸟房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商那样吗
Like a fledgling real estate developer?
我只是去跟他谈谈
I'm just gonna talk to him.
你是不是没去找卡特莱特
You haven't been out looking for Cartwright, have you?
既然蝙蝠小队没有人力资源部
Ok. Uh, look. The bat team doesn't have an hr department,
我作为你的同事 合伙人
so as your co-worker and partner
而且基本上是你每天唯一见到的人
and pretty much only person you see on a regular basis,
难道不应该让我知道你到底怎么了吗
shouldn't I know what the hell is going on with you?
如果我告诉你事实
If I told you the truth,
你也不会让我穿战衣去的
you would not want me to suit up either.
布鲁斯·韦恩脑残粉
Bruce Wayne wannabe.
不好意思 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry. What did you just say?
你的小男朋友布鲁斯
Oh. Your boyfriend Bruce,
觉得你是个废物
yeah, he'd think you were a loser.
打住
Knock it off.
不许说他的名字
Don't you ever say his name.
你永远也成为不了
You will never be
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne!
我需要医生
I need a doctor!
是乔治·阿德勒吗
George Adler?
-你是 -凯特·凯恩
- And you are? - Kate Kane,
哥谭骄傲房♥地♥产♥的
Gotham pride real estate.
我们正在购置这栋房♥产
I'm in the process of buying this building,
我需要给每个户♥型♥照相
and I have to photograph each of the units.
你有正式文件吗
Yeah. You got paperwork or something?
我的助理会给你发邮件
My assistant will e-mail you.
惊天雷再次出手
你觉得他真回来了吗
Really think he's back?
我上哪知道去
How the hell would I know?
你干什么 你不是干房♥地♥产♥的吗
What the hell? I thought you were in real estate.
你下一个炸♥弹♥要放哪
Where'd you plant your next bomb?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
一个关心哥谭市房♥产价的人
Someone with an interest in Gotham's property values.
暂且说你对爆破物的痴迷
Let's just say your obsession with explosives
对我的生意很不友好
isn't doing business any favors.
那些炸♥弹♥ 不是我♥干♥的
Hey. Look. The bombs, that wasn't me.
我发誓 是我爸老乔治·阿德勒干的
I swear. It--it was my old man George Adler sr.
继续说
Talk.
他第一次杀人的时候 也不知道是怎么
The first time he killed a guy, I don't know,
激发了一些阴暗的性格
it triggered something dark.
我不指望一个亿万富翁开♥发♥商
Look. I don't expect a billionaire developer
明白夺取人命会使一个人发生什么样的变化
to understand how taking a man's life screws with your head.
说说看
Try me.
他崩溃了
He snapped, ok?
他想让所有人知道当你直面自己死亡的时候
He wanted to show people that it's a lot harder to act like a hero
你是无法做出英雄的决定
when you're in the heat of it staring down your own death.
-他现在在哪 -哥谭公墓
- Where is he now? - Gotham Cemetery.
什么
What?
他已经去世了 七年前
He's dead. Died 7 years ago.
不不不 不要这么对我
No. No, no, no, no, no. Don't do this to me.
播放我
受人尊敬的辩护律师
The charismatic defense attorney
声称自己捍卫小人物的权利
who claims to stand up for the little guys, the every man.
真是个英雄啊 现在你有个选项
What a hero. Now you have a choice.
在找我吗
Looking for me?
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you ok? - Yeah.
保安一点用都没有 说的就是你
No thanks to security, so that's you.
他们把汤米关进了单人间
They put Tommy in solitary.
太棒了 他不知道的是
Oh, good. Little does he know,
那个执迷布鲁斯的穴居人演得特别到位
the Bruce-obsessed neanderthal played his part to a t.
我让那个护士弄彻底点
I asked the nurse to be thorough.
你在干 你在流血
What are you-- you're bleeding.
这只是暂时的 老鼠
It's only temporary, Mouse.
再说了留这么点血跟自♥由♥比算什么呢
Plus what's a little blood if it ensures our freedom?
我做不到啊 我是有家的人
I can't do this. I have a family.
你打电♥话♥给我们是有原因的
Well, you called us for a reason.
你知道很多人命都取决于你能否保持冷静
You know that lives depend on you staying calm
然后做出正确的事情
and doing the right thing.
雅各布 我不是个英雄
Jacob, look. I'm no hero, ok?
你今天就要成为一个英雄
You have to be one today.
这只剩下22分钟了
It's down to 22 minutes.
那你就有22分钟让所有人离开那个地方
Well, that's 22 minutes to get everyone cleared out of the area
这样你就能按下开关
so you can push that button.
你要挺住
You just hang tight.
引爆者想让受害者听到他自己造成的爆♥炸♥声
The detonator wants his victims to hear the explosion they've caused.
这就意味着第二枚炸♥弹♥很有可能
That means the secondary explosive is likely
在波比·里维斯的1.6公里范围内
within a one-mile radius of Bobby Reeves.
拆弹小队已经去找波比了
Bomb squad's on its way to Bobby.
这是在浪费时间 这家伙用了六根引线
Waste of time. This guy uses half a dozen tripwires.
如果我们不想造成伤亡
If we want to save lives,
我们要在半小时内疏散那周围1.6公里的区域
we need to clear that mile in less than a half-hour.
波比 你还在听吗
Bobby, you still with me?
在呢 在
Yeah, yeah.
装炸♥弹♥的人死了 一定是模仿犯罪
The detonator's dead. It's got to be a copycat.
你确定他儿子没有继承他的遗志吗
You sure junior didn't pick up where his old man left off?
他当时在工作 不在场证明是真的
He was at work. Alibi checks out.
055小队
糟了 我们没时间了 凯特
Crap! We're out of time, Kate.
炸♥弹♥犯又绑了一个被害者
The detonator has another victim.
乌鸦和哥谭警局正在疏散人群
Crows and GCPD are clearing buildings now.
-在哪 -没说
- Where is it? - Doesn't say,
但他们在疏散威格特和布莱顿1.6公里内区域
But they're clearing a mile from Wiget and Brighton.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表