剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
and tell her that it will only save one of us.
凯特 凯特会选我
Kate... Kate's gonna pick me.
站在你角度来说 我希望她会选你
For your sake, I hope that's true,
但是以防她不选你
but just in case she chooses otherwise,
我会在地狱里给你留个位置
I'll save you a seat in hell.
我终于在这个地球上
Well, I finally found something
找到可以嫉妒的事物了
on this earth to be jealous of.
为何每晚为了充满陌生人的城市去冒生命危险
Why risk your life every night for a city of strangers?
我认为是那天没能在桥上
Well, I think not saving Beth that day
救下贝丝的事触动了我
on the bridge ignited something in me.
你没能救下你的母亲和妹妹
You couldn't save your own mom and sister,
所以你去救所有人的母亲和妹妹
So now you save every mom and sister.
内疚感能让你舍弃理智
Guilt can make sane people do crazy things.
这不是内疚
This isn't guilt.
这是勇气的象征
This is courage.
你得坐下来
Hey. You need to sit.
乌鸦正在对这里进行地毯式搜查
So the crows are searching this place top to bottom.
我数了有至少五十个人徒步在搜
I counted 50 or so on foot
有十部卡车停在外面 天上还有架直升机
and 10 trucks outside, a chopper in the air.
我们真的需要等他们走了再行动
We're really going to have to wait them out.
我们真的没时间再等下去了
We don't exactly have time to wait.
玛丽 你去哪了
Mary, where have you been?
好的 我这就出来
Ok. I'll be right out.
我的天
Oh, my god.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
爱丽丝召集了乌鸦把他们派到楼里来了
Alice called the crows and sent them into the building.
我的天 他们找到贝丝了吗
Oh, my god! Did they find Beth?
她没事 我有个应急室 记得不
She's fine. I have a panic room, remember?
那就好 这主意太棒了
Ok. That's right. That's genius.
-那我们要怎么救他们 -什么
- Ok. So how do we save them? - What?
你说你找到救他们的办法了
Said you found a way to save them.
-什么办法 -不是 不 不是
-What is it? -No, no, no.
我说我找到办法救一个人 救贝丝
I said I found a solution to save one--Beth.
用我的血
My blood.
爱丽丝给我下毒时 也给了我一个解毒剂
When Alice poisoned me, she gave me an antidote,
科里纳沙漠玫瑰抗体血清
The serum from the coriana desert rose.
她说这是万能解药
She claimed it was a universal cure-all,
而且十分有效
And it worked like a charm.
那我们可以给她们俩都用上
So we give it to them both.
但这样剂量会被抵消掉 而我们会又回到原点
Then it'll cancel out, and we'll end up right where we started.
解毒作用必须比毒素作用强才行
One has to have the edge over the other
能强几秒就行了
even if it's just for a few seconds.
我的血能帮贝丝产出足够的
My blood will regenerate enough of Beth's
红血球好让她能再活久一点
red blood cells for her to live a little bit longer.
而爱丽丝就会死
And alice dies,
然后我要再一次放弃她吗
And I walk away from her all over again?
你不是真的想要救爱丽丝吧
You are not actually considering saving Alice,
不是吧
Are you?
凯特 这根本用不着考虑
Kate, this is a no-brainer,
我不是想催你 但现在
and not to rush you, but you've got
只剩下不到二十分钟她们俩就都要死了
less than 20 minutes before they're both dead.
要么走进去救那个我所见过的
So go in there and save one of the most compassionate,
最富有同理心 最聪明的人
smartest humans that I've ever met,
要么回诊所去救杀了我母亲的
or go back into that clinic and save Alice,
爱丽丝
who killed my mom.
决定权在你
The choice is yours.
凯特 真的是你吗
Kate...is that really you?
是我
It's me.
你找到玛丽了吧
Tell me you found mary.
是的
Yeah.
她把注射器给你了吗
Did she-- the syringe?
我知道她的血是救你命的关键
I know her blood is the key to saving you.
我就知道你会回来找我
I knew you'd come back.
我知道你会选我
I knew you'd choose me.
能让我们私下聊会吗
Can we have a minute?
-当然 -谢了
- Sure. - Thanks.
你真的不打算告诉我谁是我的灵魂伴侣了是吧
You're really not gonna tell me who my soul mate was, are you?
然后破坏掉所有乐趣吗
And ruin all the fun?
卢克把血的事跟我说了
Luke told me about the blood.
我很抱歉让你进退两难
I'm sorry you're in this position.
我才该道歉
I'm sorry you are.
在你做决定前
Look. Before you make your decision,
我只是想说在我跟
can I just say after spending time
爱丽丝面对面待了一会后
with alice face to face,
她的愤怒和痛苦
her rage, her pain,
然而我却能理解她
somehow I understand her,
如果不是在这种情况之下
and if circumstances had turned out differently--
她们死了
They didn't.
我没有行动 我们没救她
I didn't act. I didn't save her.
我什么也没做
I did nothing,
但这次我不会再袖手旁观
and I'm not about to do nothing again.
你
You...
你得快点
You have to hurry.
-爱丽丝 -不 凯特
- Alice... - No, Kate.
没时间了...
There's no time to...
我是来道别的
I came to say good-bye.
什么
What?
永别了 爱丽丝
Good-bye, Alice.
不
No.
你确定这是你想要的吗
Are you sure this is what you want to do?
你这么问就证明了我的选择是正确的
Just you asking that is proof that I made the right choice.
你一直是我的英雄
You've always been my hero.
你得带她离开这里
You have to get her out of here.
他们正在把这里翻个底朝天
They're tearing through this place book by book,
用不了多久 他们就会找到电梯
and it's only a matter of time before they find the elevator.
但是检查站那里还有一点小问题
Yeah, but there's still the small problem of the checkpoints.
骑我的摩托车去吧
Right. Take my bike.
走隧♥道♥可以让你们绕过大楼的封锁线
The tunnels will get you past the perimeter of the building,
摩托车能让你们通过检查站
and-and the bike will get you through the checkpoint.
我会尽快赶到那里
I'll be there as soon as I can.
倒回去说 骑你的什么来着
So just back up. Take your who now?
-蝙蝠摩托车 -好
- Batbike. - OK. Yeah.
我只是确认一下我听清楚你的话
I was just making sure I heard what you said.
确认一下
Making sure.
凯特 我不知道该怎么感谢你
Kate, I don't know how I can ever thank you.
你活着才是最重要的
You're alive, and that's all that matters.
我们要走了
Hey. Hey. We got to go.
为什么
Why?
因为她单纯又善良吗
Because she's pure... and good?
你根本不了解我 我内心的一面
You don't even know me, not the real me.
我了解你让我看到的一面
I know what you showed me.
我救不了你
I couldn't save you,
我只能希望你能安息
and all I can hope is that you find peace.
别走
Stay with me.
我陪着你
I'm here.
-停下 -停车
- Halt! - Stop!
威廉检查站呼叫摩尔
William checkpoint to Moore.
我是摩尔
Go for Moore.
有可能发现蝙蝠侠
Possible Bat sighting.
从威廉检查站呼啸而过
Blazed through William checkpoint
往北走 骑手身份未知
headed north, unknown passenger.
看起来是女性 有可能是爱丽丝
Looked female. Could be Alice.
潜在目标 要追捕吗
Possible target. Want us to pursue?
不要 待在原地 交给我
Negative. Stay put. I'm on it.
希望那个警卫不会想念他的脸
I hope that guard won't miss his face.
你到底要对我做什么
What the hell are you doing to me?
别说话 儿子
Hush now, son.
我很快就回来找你
I'll be back for you soon.
天啊 那辆摩托车的加速指标高得惊人
Man, the acceleration index on this bike is insane.
摩尔呼叫总部
Moore to Base.
我需要支援 在双生松树旅馆实施逮捕
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表