剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我听到了尖叫声
Screams duo to me.
-我单干 -我听到了
- I work alone. - I heard that.
别吵
Shh.
很荣幸 但你不是我的菜[血型不同]Flattered, but you're not my type.
但你是我的
But you're mine.
我是万能受血者
I'm a universal recipient.
视觉出现重影 四肢失去知觉了吗
Seeing double, losing sensation in your limbs?
-别挣扎了 -你... 你干了什么
- Don't fight it. - What-- what-- what did you do?
我一直很好奇蝙蝠血是什么滋味
I've always wondered what bat blood tasted like.
你们两个 守在这里
Two, stay.
就在你后面
Right. Behind you.
可惜 小蝙蝠
Too bad, Batsy.
我真的希望我们能改天再继续
I do hope we get to do this another night.
我正在读取你的状态
OK. I'm reading your stats.
她给你注射了一种麻痹剂
She injected you with a paralytic.
这我知道
I got that.
六名乌鸦探员朝你那去了
And you have 6 Crows incoming.
这我也知道了
I got that, too.
给你打一剂肾上腺素
Gonna hit you with an adrenaline shot.
大概要三十秒才能起效
Takes about 30 seconds to kick in.
这我不懂
I don't got that.
立刻按下调音器
Modulator now.
收到
Copy.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God! Are you OK?
救她
Save her.
她昏过去了 但是还活着
She's unconscious, but she's still alive.
医护人员正在路上 我们要快点
We've got medics coming. We need to hurry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不是说我们要快点吗
Thought you said we needed to hurry.
你会害我被革职的 所以
You're gonna get my ass fired, so...
所以呢
So?
所以下次 我必须逮捕你了
So... next time, I'll have to bring you in.
就是说不能再有下一次了
Which means there can't be a next time.
明白
Understood.
-他们有可能在任何地方 -那边 你
- They could be anywhere. - That way! You!
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open!
安全 我找到受害者了
It's clear. I've got the victim.
搜查屋顶
Check the roof.
你听到她的话了 行动
You heard her. Move out!
我非常乐意检测你的血液
I'm more than happy to run your blood,
但你不像是得流感的样子
but you don't seem like you have the flu.
我一直在熬夜学习房♥地♥产♥课程
I've been, pulling all-nighters doing real estate courses,
感觉有大量细菌入侵
and it's like germs galore.
你知道你什么都可以跟我说吧
You know you can tell me anything?
好
Right, yeah.
也许这些感官上的流感症状
So maybe these perceived flu-like symptoms
是因为你选了贝丝 没选爱丽丝
are a manifestation of the guilt you feel
所产生的内疚表现
for choosing Beth over Alice,
虽然爱丽丝奇迹般地活下来了
and even though Alice miraculously survived,
可你留下了一个无法抹去的污点
you drew a line in the sand that you can't erase,
永远改变了你和你双胞妹妹间的心灵感应
forever altering the dynamic between you and your twin.
光抽血就能看出这些
You got all that from a blood draw?
凯特 我是说认真的
Kate, I'm serious.
贝丝应该活下来
Look. Beth deserved to live.
我无时无刻
Do not think that there is not one single minute that goes by
都在想念她
that I'm not remembering her.
她的热情 她的活力
Her warmth, her spirit...
还有笑声
Her laugh.
好了 这很奇怪
OK. That's weird.
你的血液里有特别的K粉
You have special K in your blood.
克他命吗
Ketamine?
要告诉我怎么回事吗
Want to tell me how that happened?
昨晚我在派对上玩得很疯
I was partying pretty hard last night.
-派对 -肯定是有人偷偷给了我些什么
- Partying? - Someone must have slipped me something.
你不是说你在学习房♥地♥产♥课程吗
I thought you said you were taking real estate classes.
是的 没人想清醒地去学习分区法
I was. No one wants to learn about zoning laws sober.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯特
Kate.
短时的麻痹
The temporary paralysis was the result
就是夜曲给你注射动物镇定剂的结果
of Nocturna injecting you with an animal tranquilizer.
这肯定就是她的作案手法
That's got to be her M.O.
那不是真正的注射
It wasn't really an injection.
更像是咬了一下 啃了一下 舔一舔
It was more like a bite, nibble, lip thing.
你能认真点吗
Do you mind?
我只是说她是用真正的毒牙来注入克他命的
I'm just saying she had actual fangs that delivered the ketamine.
比如在她咬我的嘴唇时
You know, like, just when she bit down on my lip...
明白了 继续
Understood and moving on.
既然你们的接触如此亲密
Since the encounter was so... intimate,
也许我们在战服的紫外线侦测系统上会有发现
we may be able to get something off the suit's UV detection system.
看好了
Behold.
六百瓦的95%长波紫外线和5%中波紫外线
600 watts of 95% UVA and 5% UVB.
能有效地检查指纹和伪钞
Works great for fingerprints, counterfeit money,
以及旅馆床单
checking out motel bedspreads.
然而 夜曲没留下任何痕迹
Yet somehow, Nocturna didn't leave a single trace.
如果我们查不到她的踪迹
Well, if we can't track her down,
也许可以把她引出来
maybe we can draw her out.
请别说搞献血活动
Please don't say blood drive.
我们知道她以夜店客为目标
We know she's targeting club goers.
也许你的黑光灯还是很有用的
Maybe your little black light will come in handy after all.
紫外光灯的俗称
-我们要开派对 -我们要开派对
- We're having a party. - We're having a party.
爱丽丝也许逃走了
Alice may be gone.
但城市的信任也不复存在
So is the city's trust.
我们正在流失客户
We are hemorrhaging clients,
不是因为我们软弱无能
not because we're weak
一无是处或是优柔寡断
or ineffectual or indecisive.
而是因为四年来 我们第一次有了对手
It's because for the first time in 4 years we have competition.
这座城市喜爱蝙蝠女侠
The city likes Batwoman
因为她不遵守法规
because she doesn't subscribe to the rules.
这让她变得有趣
It makes her entertaining.
她可以盛装打扮 随意引起任何混乱
She gets to dress up, cause whatever mayhem she chooses,
她的身后满是欢呼和崇拜
and zip line away to cheers and adoration.
保护城市不该是这样的
That is not how protecting a city works.
现在街上出现了一个新的猎食者
And now...there is a new predator on the streets--
夜曲
Nocturna.
我们要赶在蝙蝠女侠之前
Let's find this blood-guzzling serial killer
抓住这个吸血的连环杀手
before Batwoman does.
我们要提醒人♥民♥ 真正的权威该是怎样
Let's remind everyone what real authority actually looks like.
恢复往日的辉煌
Like you never left.
你知道这个吗
You know anything about this?
据点 开业派对
玛丽的照片墙主页吗
Mary's Instagram page?
只知道一点点的 怎么了
As little as necessary. Why?
她宣布今晚凯特的酒吧要办开业派对
She's posting about a grand opening tonight at Kate's bar.
我以为还要再过几周
I thought it was still several weeks off.
今晚办开业可能不合适
Probably not the best night for an opening,
毕竟夜曲会盯上泡夜店的人
considering Nocturna's targeting club goers.
你想让我去盯着一点
You want me to go and keep an eye on things.
♪ 你最好明白 ♪
♪ You better get it. ♪
据点
♪ 你最好明白 ♪
♪ Better get it, girl ♪
♪ 你最好明白 亲爱的 ♪
♪ You better get it, girl ♪
♪ 你最好明白 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Better get it, girl ♪
♪ 你最好明白 ♪
♪ You better get it ♪
玛丽在这里
Mary's here.
我们是不是利用了一酒吧
Did we just lure a vampire to us
行走的血包来把吸血鬼引来
using a bar full of walking blood bags?
理论上的确如此
Theoretically, yes.
严格来说不是
Technically, no.
你就把我们的高分辨率人脸识别监控
Think of our high-res facial recognition cameras
当作一种数码大蒜
as a sort of digital garlic.
如果夜曲出现 我们会抓住她的
If Nocturna shows, we'll get her,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表