剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
-那附近不是... -玛丽
- Isn't that right by... - Mary.
居民只能带走宠物 把全部物品都留下
Residents are to take only pets and leave everything else behind,
跟随当局去最近的检查点
Follow authorities to the nearest checkpoint,
危险解除之前
and not to return under any circumstances
任何情况下都不得返回
until the threat has been neutralized.
我们将持续为您直播报道
We will continue to bring you live updates
疏散以及炸♥弹♥威胁...
on this evacuation and bomb scare...
在布莱顿直走六个街区
Go straight on brighton for 6 blocks.
你会见到警♥察♥设的路障
You'll hit a police barricade,
到那之后你就安全了 去吧
And you'll be safe from there. Go.
惠特克先生 我们需要把你转移
Mr. Whittaker, we need to move you.
带他去检查点
Get him to the checkpoint.
你要一起来
You need to come with.
没人知道这个小诊所的存在
Nobody knows this clinic exists.
无论这里是否完成了疏散
They're gonna detonate that bomb whether
他们都会引爆那颗炸♥弹♥
this place is clear or not.
走吧
Come on.
我不能丢下他们
I'm not leaving them.
走吧
Go!
波比 你做得非常好
Hey, Bobby. You're doing great.
你得把这玩意给我摘了
You got to get this thing off me.
我们会的 会的
Oh, we will, we will.
我们还需要一些时间疏散这片区域
We need to give our guys more time to clear the area.
我不行 我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't do it. I can't.
你会做出正确的选择
You're gonna do the right thing.
根据埃金斯市长的命令
On the order of mayor Akins,
所有居民需要立刻撤离
All civilians are ordered to evacuate immediately.
不要犹豫 不要打包个人物品
Do not hesitate. Do not pack your belongings.
仅限人类和宠物
Humans and pets only.
如果你能听到这则消息 请立刻撤离
If you can hear this message, evacuate now.
根据埃金斯市长的命令 所有居民
On the order of mayor akins, all civilians
需要立刻撤离
are ordered to evacuate.
直接去检查点
Head straight to the checkpoint.
这是这个街区最后一栋建筑了
This is the last building on this block.
我向你保证这只是预防措施
I promise you this is just a precaution
就像小时候的火警演习
like the fire drills you had as a kid.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
你为什么回来了 你需要离开
Why did you come back? You need to get out of here.
这些人需要帮助
These people need help.
把所有人都放到地上
Get everyone on the ground.
如过他们动不了 那就尝试用床垫把他们盖住
If they can't move, try and cover them with a mattress
然后祈祷这栋楼通过了地震检测
and pray this building passed its earthquake inspection.
玛丽
Mary!
哥谭警局通知已经全部撤离
GCPD just gave the all clear.
好了 波比
Ok, Bobby.
哥谭现在实行强制封锁
Gotham is under a mandatory lockdown.
街面上现在不安全
The streets are not safe.
请待在家里
Remain in your homes.
哥谭现在实行强制封锁
Gotham is under a mandatory lockdown.
街面上现在不安全
The streets are not safe.
请待在家里
Remain in your homes.
玛丽
Mary!
救命
Help, please!
这是谁
Who is this?
还不够明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
她是蝙蝠女侠
She's batwoman.
我得走了
I--I have to go.
不
No!
你想知道为什么人们喜欢她的存在
You want to know why people like her exist
为什么她们坚持给别人带来希望
And why they keep on showing up to spread hope?
因为你激励了她们
It's because you inspired them,
但现在她们觉得被你抛弃了
And now they feel abandoned.
你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
凯特 我知道你就是蝙蝠女侠
Please, Kate. I know you're Batwoman.
我
I mean...
我竟然没有早点识破
I just can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner...
当然 蝙蝠女侠就是那个
But of course, Batwoman's the same girl
帮我找到参加同学聚会回来之后
who hunted down Derrick Peters
就甩了我的德里克·皮特斯
and locked him in a urinal
还把他锁在男厕所里的女孩
after he ditched me at homecoming,
那个骑着蝙蝠摩托车的疯子
And of course, the maniac on the batbike
当然也是那个明明自己没有驾照
is the same maniac who taught me how to drive
却还教我怎么开车的疯子
without actually having her license
我违规被交♥警♥拦下的时候
And totally charmed her way out of a ticket
她还施展魅力免我一张罚单
after my ass got us pulled over.
再明显不过了
It couldn't be more obvious.
蝙蝠女侠就是那个我一直崇拜的人
Batwoman is the same person I've looked up to my entire life,
现在这个城市和我一样需要你
And now this city needs you as much as I do.
不是那么简单的
It's not that simple.
当然
Uhh. It never is,
但蝙蝠女侠不会轻易放弃
But Batwoman doesn't get a sick day.
我不是英雄 玛丽
I'm not a hero, Mary.
我没有要求你做一个英雄
I'm not asking you to be a hero.
我只希望你不要放弃
I'm just asking you to keep going.
今天感觉怎么样 强尼
And how are we feeling today, Johnny?
我觉得自己又想明白了一个道理 巴特勒医生
I think I had another moment of clarity, Dr. Butler.
是吗 什么道理
Really? And what was that?
就是 我觉得这里有一切我想要的
Well, you know, I have almost everything that I want here.
隐蔽 安全
Shelter, protection,
还有我妹妹
My sister.
那你还缺少什么呢
And what is it you're still missing?
权力
Power.
感受到了吗 巴特勒医生
Feel that, Dr. Butler?
这就是你的现实
This is your reality now.
韦恩大厦
虽然费了点周折 我们还是查到了
Took a minute, but we figured out
杀害雷吉·哈里斯的凶手的真实身份
the real identity of the sniper who killed Reggie Harris.
他住在枫叶街2420号♥
He lived at 2420 Maple Street.
就是被炸了的那个枫叶街2420号♥
The same 2420 Maple Street that blew up?
摧毁了一切能表明
Eviscerating all evidence linking him back
-他雇主身份的证据 -好极了
- to whoever hired him. - Great.
就在过去的一周里
In the last week alone, everyone
所有知道你父亲被谋杀真♥相♥的人
with any knowledge of your father's
都被灭了口
real murderer has been killed.
我们怀疑惊天雷雇用了这名狙击手
We think the Detonator hired the sniper
杀害雷吉·哈里斯 并用爆♥炸♥
to kill Reggie Harris and used these bombs
摧毁证据
to cover his scent.
但惊天雷已经死了
Except the Detonator's dead.
现在这个是模仿者
We're dealing with a copycat.
真正的惊天雷七年前就死了
The real Detonator died 7 years ago.
这就说明 我们要找的人
Which means that we're looking for someone
非常熟悉惊天雷的案子
who's intimately familiar with the detonator's case.
谁有权限查看七年前就密封的案件报告
Who'd have had access to the sealed reports 7 years ago?
看情况 那时候负责调查的警官都有谁
Depends. Who was the investigating officer at the time?
米格尔·罗布莱斯 参与调查惊天雷案
Miguel Robles. He was a rookie cop
那是他还是个新人警♥察♥
on the detonator investigation team.
罗布莱斯是乌鸦谋杀组组长
Robles is head of the Crows homicide division.
他在你东家职位还挺高
Well, that's pretty high up in your bird's nest.
卢修斯被杀之后 乌鸦付给
After Lucius was killed, the Crows paid
艾莉雅∙纳扎里五万美元清理费
Alia Nazari a 50 grand cleanup fee
作为冷饮店被毁的赔偿
for the destruction of her Sip & Dash.
指挥官怀疑这笔钱是封口费
The Commander was worried it was a payoff
让店主清除监控录像
to delete the surveillance footage,
但罗布莱斯相信这是这笔钱是正常操作
but Robles was convinced the payment wasn't out of the ordinary.
他还是那晚第一个抵达
He was also the first to arrive
冷饮店的人
at the sip & dash that night.
他参与了所有事
This guy's hands are in everything.
给我狠狠查 炸♥弹♥碎片都不要放过
I want every piece of shrapnel collected
一个一个对比指纹
And tested for prints.
不要给他再次作案的机会
We'll find him before he strikes again.
你错了 我不会杀人
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表