剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
这次我要救她
I'm gonna save her life in this one.
蝙蝠女侠会救我们的对吧
Batwoman's gonna save us, right?
我不会指望她
Not sure I'd count on that.
因为我那傻爹是不会打开蝙蝠侠标志的
Yeah, because my idiot dad isn't gonna turn on the Bat-signal.
哥们 现在都2020年了
Dude, it's 2020.
已经没人在乎是不是同性恋了
Nobody cares about gay-straight anymore.
"我的耳朵和胡须
"Oh, my ears and whiskers,
现在几点了"
how late it's getting."
爱丽丝
Look. Alice...
我就老实跟你说吧
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我为那个
My heart breaks
被关在牢里的小女孩
for that little girl who was trapped in that cell,
还有那个人对她所做的一切而感到心碎
for everything that man did to her,
我知道那个小女孩的内心深处
and I know somewhere deep down
还在挣扎着想要逃离
that little girl is still fighting to get out.
凯特以前也这么想
Kate used to think that, too,
但就和那个小猫咪一样
But just like that little kitten,
贝丝没能从那个地下室逃出来
Beth never made it out of the basement.
这是你做的吗
Did you make this?
是你做的吗
Did you make this?
回答我
Answer me!
我爸会杀了你的
My dad will kill you.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
你父亲早就把你给忘了
Your father has already forgotten about you.
你已经被人取代了
You've been replaced.
现在
Now...
我要你告诉我 这是你做的吗
I want you to tell me did you make this?
是的 对不起
Yes, I did. I'm sorry.
不必道歉 亲爱的
Don't be sorry, my dear.
这正是
This is exactly
强尼需要的精致手工
the kind of delicate craftsmanship that Johnny needs.
我要你
Now... I want you
用你灵活纤细的手指
to use these nimble, little fingers
就像
to do exactly...
做这件毛衣一样 只不过
what you did with this sweater...
用这个
with these.
从那天起我学会了用人皮来做人脸
That was the day I learned to make faces out of human skin.
先做眉毛
First were the eyebrows--
还是先做嘴唇来着
or was it the lips?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
也许我脑子里
Perhaps my thoughts were so preoccupied
全都是可怕的现实
with the horrid realization
却没人来救我
that no one was coming to rescue me.
所以在她所有的疯狂举动中
So she's basically got two go-to moves
她只有两个选择
in her repertoire of crazy.
要么用甜美的声音说一些可怕的话
Either say something terrible in a really sweet voice,
要么说一些甜美的话
or you say something sweet
但是说得像是世界上最可怕的事情一样
but make it sound like it's the scariest thing in the world.
她听起来很可爱
She sounds lovely.
如果你真的遇到了麻烦
Yeah, and if you really get into some trouble,
就随便引用一些《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的话
just... throw out a random quote from "Alice in Wonderland."
"越来越有意思了"
"Curiouser and curiouser"
或是 "跟她走"
or..."Off with her"...
-怎么 我很难看吗 -不是
- What? Do I look that bad? - No, no.
你看来很完美
You-- you look perfect.
那怎么了
Then what is it?
只是上次
Just... the last time
我看着这双眼睛的时候
I looked into those eyes,
我妈死在了我怀里
my mom was dying in my arms,
是爱丽丝下毒毒死她的
poisoned by Alice...
所以我只是很难不
So it's just hard not to--
恨我吗
Hate me?
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
爱丽斯和我
Alice is...
在某种程度上
me, and... I'm her
是同一个人 大概
at least in some ways, I guess.
这也是为什么我情不自禁认为
Which is why I can't help but feel responsible
该为对发生在你妈妈身上的事负责
for what happened to your mom,
而我非常 非常抱歉
and I am so, so sorry.
你不必抱歉
You don't have to be.
你跟那个贱♥人♥完全不一样
You are nothing like that bitch.
我锁定位置了 我知道凯特在哪
Hey. Uh, I got a lock. I know where Kate is.
她去了城外的一个垃圾场
A scrapyard outside of town.
快没时间了
Time's almost up!
不 不 这不是真的
No, no, no, no. This is not happening.
不 我不能死 我不能死
No. I can't die, I can't die.
"睡鼠立即晃了晃头
"The dormouse shook its head impatiently
"没睁开眼就说
"and said without opening its eyes,
"当然 当然
"'of course, of course.
"我自己正要这么说呢"
just what I was going to remark myself.'"
他们放你走了吗
They let you go?
你做得很好 我的小老鼠
You played your part well, my little mouse.
你吓住他们了 所以他们放了我
You made them fear you, and they set me free.
但说好了的
And alas, a deal's a deal,
现在我们也必须放他们走
And now we must do the same for them.
为什么她就不用死
Why does she get to live?
没有你她也活的很开心
She was perfectly happy living her life without you.
现在轮到你过没有她的幸福生活了
Now it's time for you to live yours without her.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
没有 当然没有
No. Of course not.
这附近有狮子或者老虎吗
Are there any lions or tigers about here?
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
这附近有狮子或者老虎吗
Are there any lions or tigers about here?
你是谁
Who are you?
不
No!
放我出去 救命
Let me out! Help!
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
你还能做回以前的你
You can still be the person you once were.
如果你把愿望大声说出来了
If you say your wish out loud,
就永远不会成真
it will never come true.
你父亲早就把你给忘了
Your father has already forgotten about you.
我想让你用这些灵活小巧的手指
I want you to use these nimble, little fingers...
谢谢你
Thank you...
让我又像个正常人了
for helping me look normal.
抱歉弄坏了你的书
I'm sorry about the book,
但我拿了我爸爸的渔线
But I got some of my dad's fishing line.
它们很结实
It's really strong.
我们能修好这本书 贝丝
We can fix it, Beth.
重回昨日无用 因我已改头换面
重回昨日无用 因我已改头换面
我要叫你我的小老鼠
I'm gonna call you my little mouse...
而你可以叫我爱丽丝
And you can call me Alice.
我们来开茶话会吧
Shall we have a tea party?
那本书是我的避风港
The book was my escape.
那就是你应对那些创伤的方式
That's how you dealt with all that trauma,
你创造了一个完全不同的现实
By creating an entirely different reality
然后扮做另一个人
and becoming someone else.
你不也是这样做的吗 摩尔探员
Isn't that what you did, agent Moore?
伪装成他人逃离心灵囚笼
Escaping your prison by becoming someone else,
对自己和所有人
lying to yourself and everybody else
隐瞒真实的自我
about who you really are,
躲在那个优秀童子军的
retreating into the arms of that....
怀抱之中
yummy boy scout?
把她带走
Get her out of here.
也许阿卡姆更能激发出
Maybe Arkham will have better luck bringing out
真实的你 贝丝
who you really are, Beth.
这就是真实的我
This is who I really am.
警戒区域
放下枪
Drop it.
我亲爱的小鸟
My dear, sweet, little birdie.
我可能逃离了我的牢笼
I may be free of my cage,
但是你还困在你自己的笼子里
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表