剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
about your past relationships than I do.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你们俩之间算什么
What was it between you two?
别说这只是大学时候喝多了搞在一起了
And don't say it was just some drunk college hookup
除非你们这三年一直醉着没醒
unless you were actually drunk for 3 years.
听着
Look.
我的一生一直都循规蹈矩
All my life I followed the rules,
家里的规矩 军队的规矩
my family's rules, the army's rules.
这是我第一次打破规矩
This was the first time I broke one,
差点害我失去了一切
and it almost cost me everything.
所以我才撒了谎
That's why I lied.
并没有回答我的问题
Didn't answer my question.
我们去找人帮忙吧
Let's go get some help.
局长 无意冒犯
Commissioner, with all due respect,
我需要你的人都退下
I need your men to stand down.
她渗入了乌鸦内部
She's infiltrated the crows.
如果你闯进去 我们都死定了
If you breach, we're all dead.
雅各布怎么还没回来
Why isn't Jacob back?
他很快就会回来了
He'll be back soon.
你的丈夫不会回来找你了
Your husband won't be joining you.
把托盘给我
Get me the tray.
凯瑟琳 你看起来不是很好
Catherine, you do not look so well.
你离我们远点
You stay the hell away from us!
你该担心的不是我
I'm not the one you should worry about,
因为说"把我喝掉"是挺好的
for "it was all very well to say, 'drink me,'"
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》中 爱丽丝不肯着急喝
要先看看瓶子是不是标记了有毒
但是你应该先看看
But you should have first looked
瓶子上有没有写是毒药
to see whether it's marked poison or not.
你给她下毒了吗
You poisoned her?
团队的功劳 我用了凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿的配方
Group effort. I used a Catherine Hamilton recipe,
4782号♥计划
Project 4782.
有印象吗
Ring any bells?
4782?
凯瑟琳 想告诉她吗
Catherine, do you want to tell her?
我觉得她的内脏正在溶解
I think her internal organs are liquefying.
我来告诉你吧 那是一种致命神经毒素
I'll just tell you. It's a deadly neurotoxin
用于让人痛苦地死去
designed to kill without mercy.
首先出现眩晕
First, there is the dizzy spells
然后流鼻血 再然后肌肉麻痹
and then nosebleeds and then comes muscle paralysis
还有呼吸衰竭
and, uh, oh, respiratory failure,
但是幸运的是 汉密尔顿公♥司♥发明了解药
But lucky for us, Hamilton developed an antidote.
你要撑到我们拿到解药
Ok. You just got to hold on until we can get that antidote.
不对 亲爱的 我把故事记错了
Oh, no, my dear, I'm confusing my stories.
汉密尔顿公♥司♥压根就没想过去发明解药
Hamilton never even bothered to develop an antidote.
她要是死了 我就杀了你
If she dies, I'll kill you!
她做出了选择
She made a choice.
如果她在过去做出了更好的选择
Maybe if she'd made better choices in the past,
就不会有现在的场面了
we wouldn't be here right now.
你就眼睁睁看着她死吗
You're just gonna let her die.
玛丽 亲爱的 鲁莽的继妹
Mary, my darling, impetuous stepsister,
我又不是彻头彻尾的禽兽
I'm not a total monster.
-不 -我找到了解药
- No. - I found a solution,
源自科里纳的万能解药
A universal cure-all all the way from Coriana.
科里纳在哪
Where's Coriana?
地图上可能有吧
On a map or two.
这是用只在岛上开花的沙漠玫瑰制成的
It's made from a desert rose that blooms only on the island.
被刺扎一下当场毙命
One prick of its thorn can kill you on then spot,
但是利用花的部分
but harness the flower
培育出免疫血清
and nurture its serum,
就能让你获得重生
and it gives you life.
你想要什么
What do you want?
一个小小的道歉
A simple apology...
为你给我带来的全部痛苦
for all the pain you've caused me.
对不起 爱丽丝
I'm sorry...Alice.
我不相信你
I just don't believe you.
看看爱丽丝和雅各布怎么样了
Get me eyes on Alice and Jacob.
她说过对不起了
She said she was sorry!
你觉得我喜欢看着
You think I enjoy watching
女儿失去自己的母亲吗
a daughter lose her mother?
我们从桥上掉下去之后
I was just inches from my own mother's
我妈妈的断头在哥谭河上漂着
severed head floating down the Gotham River
距离我只有几厘米
after our car plummeted off the bridge.
求你了
Oh, please.
求你撑住
Please just try.
我不能失去你 求你一定要撑住
I can't lose you. Please just try.
我是一个母亲
I'm a mother.
爱丽丝
Alice...
我看到凯特伤心的时候
When I saw Kate grieving,
我看到了自己的女儿
I saw my own daughter.
我只想带走她的痛苦
I just wanted to take away her pain,
但是努力带走凯特的痛苦的同时
But in trying to take away Kate's pain,
我带给你了一生的痛苦
I gave you a lifetime of it.
这都是我的错 爱丽丝
It's all my fault, Alice.
这么多年来 你忍♥受的痛苦
All the lost years, all the agony you endured,
都是我的错
It's all my fault. It's all...
真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
谢谢你 凯瑟琳
Thank you, Catherine.
我相信你配喝这剂茶
I do believe you've earned a draught of this tea.
天啊 你怎么也凑热闹
Oh, dear. Not you, too.
什么
What?!
你做了什么 你怎么
No. What did you do? How did you--
你们两个不会都喝了香槟吧
Tell me you didn't both drink the champagne.
真是太可惜了
Oh, that's such a shame,
解药只够给一个人的
seeing as there's only enough antidote for one.
爸也喝了香槟
Dad drank the champagne, too.
我们需要找到他
We need to go find him.
他会没事的 他不至于
He'll be fine. He knows better than
-给自己下毒 -什么
- to poison himself. - What?
他给你下了毒 玛丽
He poisoned you, Mary.
雅克布不会伤害我们
Jacob would never hurt us.
差不多
Getting closer.
你找人冒充了他
You had someone impersonate him.
什么
What?
皮肤海盗
The skin pirate.
有人从阿卡姆逃了出来
There is an escapee from Arkham.
礼宾车里的人不是雅克布
That wasn't Jacob in the limo.
猜对了
There you go.
我们刚才说到哪了
Now what were we talking about?
对了 我们做出的选择
Yes. The choices we make.
选得聪明点
Do choose wisely.
也许我们分着喝
Ok. Maybe if we split it,
也许能给我们争取些时间
Maybe we'll buy enough time
能撑到急诊室
to get to the emergency room.
不 爱丽丝早就算计好了
No, no. Alice would have accounted for that.
不 妈 我们得试试
No. Mom, we have to try, ok?
我们得试试
We have to try.
玛丽 听我的 喝掉它
Mary, listen to me. Drink it.
不 肯定还有别的方法
No. There has to be another way.
玛丽 我是你母亲
Mary, I am your mother.
喝了它
Drink it.
没事
It's ok.
喝吧
Drink it.
你们得手了吗
Did you do it?
雅克布被麻醉了 我把他放到越野车上了
Jacob's drugged, and I put him in the SUV.
-很好 -他不知道发生了什么
- Good. - He doesn't know what happened.
我得挂了
I have to go.
你来得太晚了
You're too late.
我爸呢
Where is my dad?
咱爸
Our...dad.
你很快就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
无论你做了什么选择 都能弥补
Whatever you did, you can undo it.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表