剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》前情提要
Previously on "Batwoman"...
汤米说这本日记
Tommy said that this book
是杀死蝙蝠女侠的关键
holds the key to killing Batwoman,
我要她彻底死掉
and I want her very, very dead.
卢修斯·福克斯整本日记都是用密♥码♥写的
Lucius Fox wrote the entire journal in code!
你成功了 你读懂它的内容了
You did it! You know what it says?
你为什么看上去不高兴
Why aren't you happier about this?
这本日记里有杀死你的方法
The book contains the secret to killing you.
这是卢修斯·福克斯的眼镜
These are Lucius Fox's glasses.
用它能解锁密♥码♥ 放了卢克和朱莉娅
They unlock the code. Let Luke and Julia go,
我就把它给你
and they're yours.
把汤米给我带过来好让他告诉我
Go bring me tommy so he can tell me
到哪里去找叫氪星石的
where to find a little green rock
小绿石头
called kryptonite.
-我必须得做 -我必须阻止你
- I have to do this. - I have to stop you.
你阻止不了的
You won't be able to.
那我们就试试
You'd be surprised.
氪星石 你怎么有这个
Kryptonite. Why do you have that?
这是布鲁斯·韦恩的
It was Bruce Wayne's.
他放弃了 我不会
He lost hope. I never will.
留着吧 这样我就有信心
Keep it, and I have the courage
你永远也用不着它
that you'll never have to use it.
蝙蝠女侠在D区监狱
Batwoman's in cell block D.
别 别这样 别
No. Please. Don't.
因为你 现在全城都是疯子逃犯
Psychotic escapees are all over this city right now thanks to you.
你就把这个当做是警告吧
Let this serve as your warning.
如果我再见到你 就要开战了
If I see you again, it's war.
这躺列车是开往
This is the Burnley line
哥谭市中心的本利线
bound for central Gotham.
快走 快走
Hurry, hurry.
走啊 快走 快走 让开
Move, move, move! Out of the way!
退后 退后 退后 离车厢远点
Back, back, back! Get away from the train!
离车厢远点
Get away from the train!
扔掉你的刀
Drop the knives!
为什么 好让你把我送回去吗
Why? So you can send me back there?
这些人是无辜的
These are innocent people!
我不在乎
I don't care!
我之前不是让你待在车里吗
I thought I told you to stay in the car.
那个人是谁
Who the hell was that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
蝙蝠女侠
第一季 第二十集
《噢 老鼠》
据悉 那个耍刀狂魔
Rumor has it, the machete-wielding maniac
是阿卡姆逃犯 前大学橄榄球精英
was Arkham escapee and college football phenom
提姆·"泰坦"·特斯洛
Tim "The titan" Teslow.
乌鸦的指挥官很明显
Since apparently the Crows commander
没能打败这个的哥谭巨人歌♥利亚
couldn't take down this hulking Gotham Goliaths
让他倒枪口之下
tight end with a 12-gauge,
让我们祈祷蝙蝠女侠能
let's hope Batwoman has a slingshot
另辟蹊径吧
in her batbelt.
你看到这个了吗
Have you seen this?
乌鸦有自己的手♥机♥应用了
The Crows have an app now.
亲爱的 你挡光了
Darling, my light.
用卢修斯·福克斯的眼镜读书已经够难的了
It's hard enough to see out of Lucius Fox's glasses.
你只需轻轻一按
You just push the button,
那些工兵就会一涌而进
and the Ants come marching in.
任何有手♥机♥的人都能用
Anyone with a phone can use it,
无论他们是不是客户 这意味着任何人
client or not, which means anyone with a phone
点一下屏幕就能举报我们
can turn us over with the click of a screen.
我们得从哥谭逃出去 爱丽丝
We got to get out of gotham, Alice.
那是什么
What is that?
蝙蝠
The bats!
什么情况 它们怎么会在这
What is happening? Why are they here?
因为蝙蝠吃老鼠 爱丽丝
Because bats eat rats, Alice,
而我们正是这里的老鼠
And that's what we are down here.
我们是住在鼠窝里的过街老鼠
We are rats living among rats.
你向我保证过我们会一起开始新生活
You promised me that we would start a new life together
脱离这一切
Outside of all this,
但要是乌鸦找到并杀掉我们
but we can't do that if the crows find us
就没有新生活可言了
and kill us.
当一个人的过去如影随形
How is one supposed to start a new
又怎能开始新生活呢
when all that is old still haunts her?
这是你想要在仙境里
Is that the Alice you want to frolic beside
与之同乐的爱丽丝吗
in our Wonderland,
还是你希望爱丽丝能完美无缺
or do you wish your Alice to be full and complete
幸福快乐呢
and happy?
你知道这是我所希望的
You know that's what I want.
那就耐心等待
Then patience until I can figure out
直到我找到能攻破蝙蝠衣的石头
where to find this rock that penetrates the Batsuit,
卢修斯·福克斯在日记里没提藏匿点
a hiding spot Lucius Fox forgot to mention in his journal.
爱丽丝
Alice!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
你觉得这是脸吗
You call this, this a face?!
不是吧 这是脸吗
Really, this?!
我不觉得有什么问题
I don't see the problem.
我不仅帮你拿到了日记
I got you the journal,
还帮你破解了
I helped you decode it,
因为我 你才知道如何杀死你的蝙蝠女侠姐姐
because of me you know how to kill your sister Batwoman.
这倒是真的
That's true.
但我可不想我的余生
But I am not about to spend the rest of my life
看起来就像一个
looking like the bastard
没能及时拿到核反应堆燃料棒的混♥蛋♥
that couldn't get the rods in the nuclear reactor in time!
给我一张能用的脸
Give me a face I can wear!
好极了
That's good.
打死她 你就别想要脸了 蠢蛋
Shoot her dead. That'll get you your face, you stupid idiot.
没关系 老鼠
It's quite all right, Mouse.
我记住了
I can take a note.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
不 你不会真听他的话吧
No. You can't actually be listening to him.
我欠他一张脸
I owe him a face,
也就是说我要去大学停尸房♥
which means I'll need to go to the university morgue
找一些更好的材料
for better materials--
皮肤 线头 手术刀 你知道的
Skin, threads, scalpels, you know the drill.
我很快回来
Back soon.
爱丽丝
Alice!
韦恩集团
你手上拿着这个地球上唯一的氪星碎片
You are holding the only shard of Kryptonite on the planet.
这个为什么在蝙蝠洞的水坑里
Why was this in a puddle in the Batcave?
妥善保管 布鲁斯替一个朋友保管的
Safekeeping. Bruce was holding onto it for a friend.
我猜猜
Let me guess--
穿着紧身衣和披风 胸口有个大大的"超"字
tights, cape, big "S" on his chest.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
蒙对的
Lucky guess.
为什么要把它从这么完美的匿藏点拿出来呢
So why fish it out of a perfectly good hiding space?
爱丽丝知道这个能攻破蝙蝠战衣
Well, Alice knows that this can penetrate the Batsuit
再加上我爸在日记里写的其他东西
along with whatever else my dad wrote about it in his journal.
汉密尔顿的线圈加速器失灵了
Hamilton's coil accelerator is defunct,
你把布鲁斯的导轨枪熔化了
you melted down Bruce's rail gun,
只要我搞清楚如何毁掉这块石头
and once I figure out how to destroy this,
蝙蝠女侠就是无敌的了
Batwoman is as good as invincible.
除非你知道一些我不知道的事
Unless you know something I don't.
没有 去研究吧
Nope. Go to town.
好
OK.
我以为我们要开始蝙蝠密谈
I thought we were bathuddling
商讨一下这个泰坦·特斯洛疯子
over this Titan Teslow psycho.
没有蝙蝠密谈这种事
Bathuddling isn't a thing,
我现在要去摧毁外星矿物质
and I'm off to destroy an alien mineral.
这就是蝙蝠小队的日常吗
Just another day on the Batteam?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
提姆·"泰坦"·特斯洛
So Tim "The Titan" Teslow,
你知道他的基本情况吧
obviously you know the basics, right?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表