剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
And you are becoming predictable.
不管你在庆典上有什么计划
Whatever you have planned for the gala,
乌鸦们已经在解决了
the crows are already on to it.
告诉我 爸在哪里
Tell me where dad is.
不然怎样 你要抓我
Or what? You'll have me arrested,
把我送去精神病院 杀了我吗
institutionalized, killed?
你恨他 我懂 换我也一样
You hate him. I get it. I would, too,
但他不是故意要伤害你
But he did not mean to hurt you.
你一直紧抓着
You keep holding on so tightly
那个幼稚的信念不放 觉得贝丝还在
to the childish notion that Beth is still in here.
要是贝丝不在了 你为什么留着这个
If Beth is gone, then why did you keep this?
你留着这张照片
You saved this for the same reason
和你从狙枪仔手下救了我是同一个理由
you saved me from the Rifle.
因为除了恨 怨 愤
Because despite the hate, the resentment, the rage,
你心里还有善 还有贝丝
there's still good, there's still Beth.
所以告诉我 爸在哪里
So tell me where dad is.
我把他丢在了他丢下我的地方
I left him in the same place he left me.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯特
Kate.
他现在不是很好
He's not doing so well.
你最好动作快一点
You might want to be quick about it.
爸
Dad?
今晚哥谭市年度人道主义庆典
晚上好
Good evening.
你应该把一切都安排好了吧
I assume you have everything in order.
收到 指挥官 一切正常
10-4, commander. All good here.
必须好好夸你 老鼠
Got to hand it to you, mouse.
演得真像
That's impressive.
如果你不是雅各布
If you're not Jacob,
那么你
then you're...
斯科特·凯撒 哥谭犯罪记录
不是乌鸦 糟了
Not a crow. Oh, crap.
迄今为止 汉密尔顿基金会
To date, the Hamilton Foundation
已经捐赠了数百万
has donated countless millions
资助医疗健康
to fund work in the health,
紧急救援 扶贫与教育方面的工作
emergency relief, poverty, and education sectors
不仅是在哥谭还是全球
both globally and in Gotham.
所有这些慈善上的努力
All of these philanthropic efforts
凯瑟琳本人都身先士卒
are spearheaded by Catherine herself.
我想不出除了凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿·凯恩
I can think of on one more deserving
还有谁可以获得哥谭年度人道主义者奖
of the Gotham Humanitarian of the Year Award
再无别人
than Catherine Hamilton-Kane.
感谢坎贝尔博士的精彩介绍
Thank you, Dr. Campbell, for that wonderful intro
还要谢谢埃金斯市长和全哥谭市
and to Mayor Akins and the city of Gotham
让我获此殊荣
for this great honor.
我从父亲手上接过这个公♥司♥的时候
When I took over this company from my father...
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler. Tyler!
醒醒
Wake up!
怎么回事
What happened?
指挥官麻醉了我们
The commander tranqed us.
什么
What?
救命 我们在这里
Help! We're in here!
单面窗 隔音墙
One-way windows, soundproof walls.
谁也看不见 听不见我们
No one can hear us or see us.
凯特说得对 爱丽丝的新同伙在扮指挥官
Kate was right. Alice's new minion is impersonating Jacob Kane.
我药效还没过 没懂你意思
I'm still way too drugged up to process that.
爱丽丝肯定是在庆典上有什么计划
Alice must be planning something at the gala,
所以她不让我们在场
which is why she took us out.
我以为爱丽丝更可能会
I thought Alice was more of a...
把我们开膛破肚 摆成茶话会的样子
slit open our necks and pose for a tea-party type murderer.
氯♥胺♥酮♥有点无聊 不是吗
Ketamine's a little dull, no?
她没想伤害我们
She didn't want to hurt us.
你和我说的爱丽丝是同一个人 对吧
We're talking about the same Alice, right?
她在努力和凯特维持一种病态的关系
She's trying to preserve some sick relationship with Kate,
而杀了我就
and killing me would...
杀了你就意味着凯特绝不会原谅她
Killing you would mean Kate would never forgive her
因为凯特还爱着你
because Kate's still in love with you.
我不清楚
I have no idea.
那你呢 你清楚自己的感觉吗
And what about you? Any idea how you feel?
我们还是想想怎么逃出去吧
We should probably figure out how to get out of here.
今天 汉密尔顿在技术革新领域
Today, Hamilton is a household name
是家喻户晓的名字
in technology innovation.
凯瑟琳 讲得真好 但最后还是让我改一下
仙境帮来了 有武装 蓄势待发 快点读 不然你就到此为止了 加油
她没事
She's fine.
"今晚
"Tonight...
"你们尊我为哥谭的英雄之一
"You honor me as one of Gotham's heroes,
"那荣耀
"An honor that I...
是我用
Bought and paid for"...
沾了血的钱买♥♥来的
"Quite literally with...blood money.
我的公♥司♥通过为哥谭的敌人提供作战武器
"My company makes millions by putting weapons of war
盈利数百万
in the hands of gotham's criminals"...
而我的丈夫
"And my husband"...
保护你们不受他们的伤害 掳掠了更多
"Rakes in even more by protecting you from them."
爸
Dad.
我们经营的就是一场骗局
"Quite the scam we've been running,
你们说不是吗
wouldn't you say?"
我丈夫不希望你们知道的是
"What my husband doesn't want you to know
哥谭真正的反派人物 不是小丑
"is that the true villains of gotham don't go "by the name joker,
谜语人 也不是爱丽丝
Riddler, or Alice."
哥谭真正的敌人就站在你们面前
"Gotham's true enemies are right in front of you."
我 我
I--I...I...
妈
Mom!
妈 妈 妈
Mom, mom, mom!
奥芬剧院 我们需要医疗人员
Orpheum theater. We need medics.
你要撑住 亲爱的 你不会出事的
You hang in there, sweetheart. You're ok.
我妈出事了
Hello? Something's happened to my mom.
她还有呼吸 但是我们需要立刻得到医疗救治
She's breathing, but we need medical help immediately.
我回来之前你先照顾她
You keep an eye over them until I get back.
天啊 你要去哪
Oh, my god. Where are you going?
我去接医疗人员 把他们带过来
I'm gonna meet the medical help and bring them here.
-好 -撑住 宝贝
- Ok. All right. - Hang in there, sweetheart.
好
Ok.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
没事的
It's ok.
她逼我的
She made me.
撑住 救援马上来了
Stay with me. Help is on the way.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
汉密尔顿·凯恩太太等待医疗救治的同时
as we get medics for Mrs. Hamilton Kane,
请在座位上坐好
please stay in your seats.
没必要惊慌 谢谢
There's no cause for alarm. Please.
一切都在掌控中
Everything's under control.
在座位上坐好
Stay in your seats.
没必要惊慌
There's no need to panic.
乌鸦把我们拦住了
The crows are holding us!
放我们出去
Let us out!
好了 我就位了
Ok. I'm in position.
蝙蝠女侠来了 上
Batwoman's here. Let's bounce!
左边一点
A little left.
试着呢 不是
Trying. Nope.
另一根
Other one.
-拿到了 -好
- Got it. - Nice.
我此时此刻非常后悔
Yeah. I'm really regretting not getting you
没给你买♥♥一颗更大的
a bigger one of these in this moment.
我从没想要过
I wouldn't have wanted it.
你确定还想要这个吗
You sure you still want this one?
泰勒
Tyler.
很难去忽视掉这个讽刺的场面
It's a little hard to ignore the irony
用我给你买♥♥的订婚戒指
of using the engagement ring I got you to escape
去摆脱你前女友的疯妹妹
your ex-girlfriend's lunatic sister,
她没杀掉我们是因为
who didn't kill us because she knows more
她比我对你的情史了解得更多
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表