剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
哥谭市警局已经允许我们缉捕她了
The GCPD just gave us the green light to put her down.
我是不会浪费机会的
I'm not wasting the shot.
报告长官
Excuse me, sir.
昨晚失踪的兔子有新情况
Update on missing rabbit from last night.
追踪他到三角区
Traced him into tricorner,
发现了血迹 但在班内特大道附近又消失了
Found a blood trail, then it disappears somewhere around Bennett Ave.
班内特大道
Bennet Ave.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
是有暗号♥之类的吗
Is there a password or something?
赶紧进来
Get in here.
毫无疑问 这个诊所
It goes without saying, but this clinic breaks
分分钟都在触犯法律
no less than 10 laws an hour,
而且你♥爸♥又是乌鸦的领导
And considering that your dad runs the Crows---
没打算告诉他
Not planning to tell him.
很好 因为平衡这里和医学院已经很难了
Good. Because it's hard enough balancing this with med school,
而且我在监狱里面也无法抗♥议♥
And I can't exactly protest Gotham's failing healthcare system
哥谭市衰败的医疗保障体系
from the inside of a prison cell.
你对医患保密协定持什么立场
What's your stance on doctor-patient confidentiality?
今天早晨来的 严重失血
Came in this morning, bleeding pretty bad.
什么都不肯说 这也没什么
Won't say anything. Not unusual,
不过看看我从他肩胛骨上取出了什么
but then look at what I pulled out of his scapula.
他是蝙蝠侠的受害者
He's a batman victim.
我肯定要留着这个 跟你说一声
I'm so keeping this, FYI.
他是爱丽丝的人
He's one of Alice's guys.
-我在新闻上看到的 -这样啊
- I saw it on the news. - Good to know.
其实 你来这我挺高兴的
Actually, I'm really glad that you're here.
我一直在想 自从你回来之后
I was thinking that we haven't really had any sister time
我们都没怎么有过姐妹时间
since you've been back,
我刚刚看到有家新开的多蔬少肉的咖啡店
And I was just reading about this brand-new plant-based Cafe
特别有机 要是吃得太慢的话
that is so organic, your fork literally dissolves in your hand
叉子会在手里化掉的
if you don't eat fast enough.
-听着不错 -太好了
- Sounds good. - Oh, cool.
那我们晚上七点在这见
Ok. So see you back here at 7:00.
我觉得这样不太好
Not sure that that's a good idea
尤其是他是国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
considering he's a domestic terrorist.
我要你给爱丽丝传一条来自凯特·凯恩的口信
I need you to send a message to Alice from Kate Kane.
华夫饼
Waffles.
现在给我滚
Now get out of here.
华夫饼
Waffles?
如果爱丽丝就是贝丝 她会知道这是什么意思
If Alice is Beth, she'll know what it means.
什么意思
What does it mean?
你不知道最好
It's better if you don't know.
晚上七点见
See you at 7:00.
监控视频把他们的范围缩小到库伯特区
Surveillance narrows them to the Kubert District.
三小时前在巷子里抓到了道奇森
Caught Dodgson in alley about 3 hours ago.
刚刚有人在便利店看到昨天晚上中枪的兔子
The rabbit we shot last night was seen at a C store earlier
离着只有几个街区
just a few blocks away.
一定是在那附近待着
Must be hovering around there.
在郊区的一个有白色围栏的社区
In a suburban, white picket fence neighborhood?
不像是一个藏在暗处的黑帮做派
Not really the M.O. of a gang who hides in the shadows.
我知道他们在哪
I know where they are.
把所有人手都派到诺曼街1472号♥ 出发
Get every available man to 1472 Norman. Drive now.
长官
Sir?
我是在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
没空闲聊
I can't really talk.
那就答应我 我需要你趁我找爱丽丝的时候
Then just say yes. I need you to buy me some time
给我争取点时间
while I find Alice.
凯特 太迟了
Kate, it's too late.
我只是需要你拖住乌鸦
I just need you to stall the Crows
几个小时而已
for a couple of hours.
凯特 如果我不知道你做了什么我是不会帮你的
Kate, I'm not helping you if I don't know what you did.
我收到了她的信息
I got her a message.
我让她去我们最爱的地方见面
I asked her to meet at our favorite place,
如果她真的是贝丝 她就知道这意味着什么
And if she's really Beth, she'll know what it means.
华夫饼摊
The waffle stand.
你记得
You remembered.
你知道她有多危险
You know how dangerous she is.
别去
Don't do this.
我爸要杀了我妹妹 索菲
My dad is going to kill my sister, Sophie.
拜托给我争取点时间
Please just... buy me some time
好让我证明他错了
so I can prove him wrong.
求你了
Come on.
不 你为什么要这样
No. Hey, hey. Why are you doing that?
你在干什么 卢克
What are you doing, Luke?
这不是玩具
It's not a toy.
别响了
Stop.
拜托
Oh, please just...
我不是故意...
I did not mean to--
好吧
OK.
怎么 你突然不喜欢巧克力了吗
What, you don't like chocolate all of a sudden?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
别这样
Come on.
你是吃华夫松饼最快的世界纪录保持者
You're the world record holder for fastest waffle consumption.
-头衔岌岌可危了 -我们不应该吃东西
- Title's in jeopardy. - We shouldn't be eating.
我们应该去找贝丝
We should be looking for Beth.
已经找了几个月
Been looking for months.
我们应该吃点甜食 休息一下
We deserve a sugar break.
是我的错
It was my fault.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that, huh?
你当时不在场 爸
You weren't there, dad.
撞车之后 贝丝下车去看坐在前座的妈妈
After we crashed, Beth went to check on mom in the front seat.
我不仅没帮忙 反而爬了出去
Instead of helping, I climbed out.
我离她而去
I left her.
你只是为了安全而已
You-- you were being safe.
但是我可以抓住她的
But I could have grabbed her,
但是我太害怕 怕我双脚离地
But I was too scared if my feet left the ground
自己也会掉下去
I'd go over, too.
我就该爬到车上去抓住她
I should have just climbed on the car and grabbed her.
她是我妹妹 我为什么不尽点全力
She was my sister. Why didn't I try a little harder?
来 过来
Come here... come here.
没事的
You're OK.
天啊
Oh, my God!
他们已经走了 长官
They're gone, sir.
冷冻快餐还在微波炉里
TV dinner still in the microwave.
该死的
Damn it.
你怎么知道她在这里
How did you know she was here?
贝丝是在这里长大的
Beth grew up here.
我们以前住在这里
This was our old house.
长官 你不会认为...
Sir... you don't think--
当然不会 她只是想扰乱我的思路
Of course not. She's trying to get in my head.
这招没用
It's not gonna work.
看看谁终于猜到了
Well, look who finally figured it out.
你是我妹妹吗
Are you my sister?
我到底是谁呢
Mmm. Who in the world am I?
那是一个巨大的疑团对吧
Now that is the great puzzle, isn't it?
你知道我拿你的小刀去做DNA测试了
Did you know I was gonna have your knife tested for DNA?
你拿了我的小刀
You had my knife? Ha ha!
而我一直用这个
And here I've been going around
毫无用处的鬼玩意
using this charmless contraption.
你没让你的手下打我
You didn't have your guys jump me.
打你 凯特 我们是姐妹
Jump you? Kate, we're sisters.
证明给我看
Prove it.
在乌鸦杀死你之前 让我检测你的DNA
Let me test your DNA before the Crows kill you.
我已经证明了
I already proved it.
我人都来了
I'm here.
我知道密♥码♥ 华夫松饼
I knew the password, "Waffles,"
我们最喜欢去的地方
our favorite spot.
周五放学后 我们经常来这里
We used to come here after school on Fridays
猛吃那些沾满巧克力的垃圾食品
and gorge our faces in chocolate-covered garbage.
不然我怎么会知道那个
How else would I know that...
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表