剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Oh, that's smart. It's climate-rigged.
如果有人进去 他们的体温
If anyone enters, their body heat will raise
会使室内温度上升 然后引发爆♥炸♥
the room's temperature and set off an explosion.
你想解决一下这个问题吗
You may want to lead with that.
抱歉 不过 试试这个
Sorry, but yo. Check this out.
战服可以让你的体温降低到和室内温度一致
The suit can lower your body temperature to match the room
从而逃过传感器
and bypass the sensors.
那可是相当冷
That is uncomfortably cold.
冷总比死了强
Rather cold than dead.
-还有一件事 -什么
- Oh. One more thing. - What?
你知道你不能呼吸的吧
You know you can't breathe, right?
-开什么玩笑 -动能又不是我发明的
- You're kidding me. - I didn't invent kinetic energy.
你憋气能憋多久
How long can you hold your breath for?
两分钟之后就说不准了
Gets dicey after two minutes.
好吧 那就给你两分钟时间
All right. That's as long as you got.
其实 现在也许是个告诉你的好时机
Actually, now might be a good time to let you know
我把蝙蝠飞镖修好了
that I fixed the batarang,
修的时候我发现 它是为布鲁斯校准的
and by fixed, I mean realized it was calibrated for bruce,
他的胳膊比你长
who has longer arms than you.
看来也不全是你的错
Guess it wasn't entirely your fault.
你现在肯定想出了很多骂人的词
You're probably thinking some pretty choice words right now,
但是因为你一旦说出来就会爆♥炸♥
but since you'll blow up if you say them out loud,
所以你还是忍♥着吧
probably best to keep them to yourself.
总之 全都修好了 为你
Anyway, all fixed, recalibrated for you,
手臂稍短的女性做好了校准
a woman with slightly shorter arms.
趁你在里面
Oh. While you're in there
要是能复♥制♥一下她的硬盘
if you can try to clone a copy of her hard drive,
那就太好了
that'd be great.
也许能找到喜鹊下一个目标的线索
Might give us a clue into what magpie gets her talons into next.
正在复♥制♥文件
氧气含量
缺氧警告
已经一分钟了
Definitely been a minute.
还活着吗 不用回答
Still alive? Don't answer that.
你是不是...
Did you just--
为什么
Why?
不 我不要
No! Don't want to.
爱丽丝
Alice!
救救我
Help me.
爱丽丝
Alice.
不 我其实不是爱丽...
No. I'm not actually Ali--
越来越有意思了
Curiouser and curiouser.
爱丽丝
Alice?
对 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
是我
It's me.
爱丽丝
It's Alice.
我在哪
Where am I?
你在兔子窟 亲爱的
You're in the rabbit hole, darling,
和毛毛虫 疯帽子
With the caterpillar and the mad hatter
还有爱之女王在一起
and the queen of hearts.
你在这我真的特别高兴
I'm actually quite happy you're here.
是这样的 我特别蠢地把自己邪恶计划
You see, I've foolishly forgotten the details
具体细节给忘了
of my evil plan.
也许 你可以
Perhaps you could...
给我提提醒
stir up a memory or two.
她认为
She...she thinks
你关心的人是我
it's me you care about.
谁 蝙蝠女侠吗
Who dear? The batwoman?
亲爱的
Darling?
把话说完 蝙蝠女侠认为
Finish your thought. The batwoman thinks
我关心谁
I care about whom?
她也不知道
She...has no idea.
关心谁
About--about who?
谁 快说
Who? Who?
老鼠
Mouse.
她对他另有所谋
She has... big plans for him.
韦恩集团
史上杰出女性的珠宝
-就位 -看见她的时候告诉我
- In position. - Let me know when you see her.
珠宝太诱惑了 她不可能不露面
Way too much tempting bling for her not show.
什么声音
What is that noise?
喜鹊的硬盘里有一些
Magpie had some complicated schematics
非常复杂的图稿
for something on her hard drive.
加密过的 但是我要试着打印出来
They're encrypted, but I'll try printing them.
无论是什么 可能是她的下个目标
Whatever it is could be her next target
帮我们追踪到她
and help us track her down.
我得走了
I got to go.
去哪
Go where?
里根来了
Reagan's here.
等等 你邀请她到缉拿现场
Wait. You invited her to a takedown.
我邀请她当我的女伴
I invited her on a date that just happens
只不过地点恰好是缉拿现场
to be at the takedown location.
不用我提醒你...
I don't need to tell you that--
蝙蝠侠从不这样 我知道
Batman would have never done that. I know.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
你看像搞定的样子吗
Does this look done to you?
天啊
Oh, my god.
那个贱♥人♥是世间少有的精神病
That bitch is a rare breed of psychopath, ok?
带上你的钱 带上你的权力
Take your money, take your power.
我不在乎 自己收拾吧 凯瑟琳
I don't care. It is your mess, Catherine.
你想除掉她 自己动手吧
You want her gone, do it yourself.
我是凯瑟琳
This is Catherine.
"天啊 天啊 我太迟了"
"'Oh, dear, oh, dear. I shall be too late,'"
"小兔子边敲手表边说"
Said the rabbit, tapping at his watch."
♪ 我喜欢你随我摇摆的姿态 ♪
♪ I like the way you move with me ♪
♪ 我喜欢你的舞姿 ♪
♪ I like the way you move ♪
♪ 我喜欢你随我摇摆的姿态 ♪
♪ I like the way you move with me ♪
♪ 我喜欢你的舞姿 ♪
♪ I like the way you move ♪
♪ 我喜欢你随我摇摆的姿态 ♪
♪ I like the way you move with me ♪
♪ 我喜欢你的舞姿 ♪
♪ I like the way you move ♪
机械室
凯特
Kate.
索菲 我不知道你负责这个活动
Sophie, um, I didn't know you were working the event.
本来不是的 但是我想
I wasn't, but I figured
有珠宝窃贼尚未归案
with a jewelry thief on the prowl,
需要多点人手
we could use the extra manpower.
那是当然
Of course you did.
-凯特 -里根
- Kate. - Reagan, hi.
抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
我是里根
Hey. Reagan.
-索菲 -猜到了
- Sophie. - Figured.
不好意思 我不知道你约了人
Sorry. I didn't realize you were here with anyone.
我去拿喝的
I got us drinks.
二位好好玩
You two have fun.
3D打印中
我不知道你什么打算
So...I don't know about you,
不过我要喝了这杯
but I'm gonna drink this and pretend
然后假装你前任在这也没什么大不了
it's not totally uncomfortable that your ex is here.
对不起 我
Sorry. I...
我真是一个糟糕的约会对象
I'm being a really crappy date.
我们可不可以重来一次
Can we start over and I mention
我强调一下你有多美
how beautiful you look?
谢谢 虽然我不高兴但这话顺耳
Thank you, and I hate that that worked.
凯恩小姐 欢迎光临
Miss Kane, welcome.
你能来真是太好了
I'm so glad you made it.
项链的事真是对不起
I'm sorry the pearls didn't.
你说什么
What do you mean?
卢克·福克斯没联♥系♥你吗
Didn't Luke Fox get in touch with you?
联♥系♥了 但在最后一刻
Yes, but I was just so relived
保安把项链送过来了
when the security guard showed up with them
让我松了口气
in the nick of time.
时间刚刚好 失陪一下
Perfect timing. Excuse me.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚我们在此纪念
Tonight, we are here to celebrate
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表