剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
现在认出来了
but I do now.
你是唯一一个认出我的人
Well, you are the only one.
其他人都不认识我
Nobody else even knows who I am.
我觉得自己要疯了
I feel like I'm going crazy.
到底是怎么回事
What's happening?
我的愿望成真了
My wish came true.
我知道你有要求
I understand you have a request.
我的要求可多了
Oh, I have a lot of requests,
但我很肯定你不会放我自♥由♥
but since I highly doubt that you'll grant me my freedom
也不会把蝴蝶刀还给我
or my butterfly knife,
所以我要我的书
I'll settle for my book.
你的书
Your book?
没错 我那本《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
Uh, yes. My copy of "Alice in Wonderland."
我想书应该在这里吧
I imagine it's around here somewhere,
乌鸦的人突袭我的小据点时 把书抢走了
plundered by your crows when they raided my little hideaway.
上次我被关在牢里时
It did bring me so much comfort
那本书带给了我不少安慰
the last time I was locked in a cell.
除非你承认
Unless you're willing to admit to framing
嫁祸我老板谋杀其妻
my boss for the murder of his wife,
我对你的安慰毫无兴趣
I'm not interested in your comfort.
这可不是对待寿星应有的态度
Well, that is no way to treat someone on their birthday.
要是我可不会奢望有人给你办个生日派对
I wouldn't hold out hope for me throwing you a party.
那没关系 生日派对已经策划好了
That's OK. One's already being planned.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我可不想毁掉惊喜
Well, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.
凯特一直很讨厌惊喜
You see, Kate always hated surprises,
但是我
but me...
我可喜欢惊喜了
I love them.
你们有我想要的人
You have something I want,
我也有你们想要带回去的人
and I have something that you'll want back--
其实是两个
Two things, in fact.
向福布斯警长的儿子史蒂文
Say hello to Steven, Commissioner Forbes' son,
和埃金斯市长的继承人布莱恩问好吧
and Bryan, Mayor Akins' heir apparent.
限你们晚上九点前释放爱丽丝
I'll give you till 9 P.M. to release Alice.
如果不照做 我就杀掉哥谭的精英人物
If you don't, I'll snuff out Gotham's best and brightest.
据点
这个地球上真的没人认识我吗
So literally no one knows me on this earth?
从好的一面看 我这里的前任也都不认识我
On the upside, I guess none of my exes know me here either.
你对整个多元宇宙灭亡事件的理解
You're taking this whole death of the multiverse thing
比我想象的要好得多
a lot better than I thought.
我可是有天体物理学硕士学位的
I do have a master's degree in astrophysics,
所以整个多元宇宙的概念
so the whole concept of multiple universes
对我来说并不奇怪
isn't that bizarre.
敬一下失去的时光
Here's to making up lost time.
我必须要问问
I have to ask.
你这些文身都有什么意义
What the hell do all your tattoos mean?
你是在说平行宇宙里的凯特
So you're telling me that the parallel Kate,
没有文身吗
did not have tattoos?
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
要是有 凯恩指挥官会和你断绝关系的
Commander Kane would have disowned you.
这么说我爸在你的地球上还是乌鸦的老大
So my dad was still the head of the Crows on your earth?
严格来说 他是我们的爸爸
Yeah, and technically, he was our dad.
-天啊 太奇怪了 -我知道
- God, it's so weird. - I know,
但最奇怪的是
but you know what's really weird
虽然你有文身
despite your tats
还有这里以前是我的库房♥
and the fact that this used to be my bank
感觉就像是我回到了我的地球
is that it feels like I'm back on my earth
这只是普通的一天
and it's just a normal day
和我姐姐闲聊
just chatting to my sister,
一点也不瘆人
and not to be a total creep,
但是
but...
你依然像是我一生中最好的朋友
you still just feel like the best friend I've had my whole life.
我们以前是好朋友
We were best friends.
自从你把我从车里拉上来起
Yeah. Ever since you pulled me from the car,
我一直
I've always--
等等 什么车
Wait. What car?
对
Right. Um...
十三岁那年 蝙蝠成年礼上开车回来的路上
When we were 13 driving back from our Bat mitzvah,
我们的车冲下了桥
our car went off a bridge.
所以确实出了车祸
So there was a crash.
对 妈妈就是这么死的
Yeah. It's how mom died.
妈妈 醒醒 不要 妈妈
Mom, wake up! No, mom!
但你爬回车里然后
But you--you climbed back into the car and...
凯特 你去哪里
Kate, where are you going?
等等
Wait!
你把我拉了出来
And you pulled me out...
-贝丝 -凯特
- Beth! - Kate!
抓住我的手 快出来
Grab my hand! Come out!
你救了我
You saved me.
贝丝 不 贝丝
Beth! No! Beth!
自那以后 你就是我的英雄
And ever since then, you've been my hero.
怎么了
What is it?
你旁边有电视吗
You near a TV?
哥谭如今进入高度警戒
Gotham is on high alert
仙境帮崛起并承认了
in the wake of the Wonderland Gang committing
他们如今最为无♥耻♥的罪行
what could be their most brazen crime to date
他们绑♥架♥了两位哥谭高♥官♥的儿子
with the kidnapping of the sons of two of Gotham's highest officials.
虽说这起逐渐显露的绑♥架♥事件
Despite the unfolding hostage situation
仙境帮卷土重来
牵扯到了福布斯警长自己的儿子
involving Commissioner Forbes' own son,
但哥谭警局仍未点亮蝙蝠侠标志
the GCPD has not turned on the bat-signal.
福布斯警长 您拒绝点亮蝙蝠侠标志
Commissioner Forbes, does your refusal to turn on the bat-signal
是否与蝙蝠女侠公开出柜有关
have anything to do with Batwoman coming out as a lesbian?
我和妻子非常担心
My wife and I are incredibly concerned
我们儿子以及布莱恩·埃金斯的安危
for the safety of our son and that of Bryan Akins.
请不要受政♥治♥影响 谢谢
Let's not get distracted by politics. Thank you.
好吧 如果他们不打算找蝙蝠女侠帮忙
Ok. If they're not gonna take Batwoman's help,
他们就肯定要来找我们
they're sure as hell gonna need ours.
《爱丽丝漫游仙境》
你现在知道要带礼物来了
So now you come bearing gifts?
今天确实是你生日
It is your birthday.
♪ 我知道你在干什么 ♪
♪ I know what you're doing ♪
但问题是你自己知道吗
But the question is do you?
我在满足你的要求
I'm granting your request.
我用X光检测 热成像
I ran it through x-ray, thermal imaging,
甚至用了离子迁移率谱仪
even an ion mobility spectrometer.
结果这就是本书
Turns out it's just a book.
不
Oh, no.
这可远不止是本书
It's so much more than that.
是吗 这有什么特殊的
Yeah? So what makes it so special?
它让我从满屋的恐惧中解放出来
It set me free from that house of horrors.
别动
Hold still.
强尼 如果你乱动
Johnny, if you don't keep still,
黏合剂就定不下来
the adhesive won't set.
全错了
It's all wrong.
接缝丑死了
Seams. It's hideous.
你看着跟被子一样
You look like a quilt!
原来我们两个都困在了那个可怕的地方
Turns out we were both trapped in that awful place.
我去过那房♥子
I was in that house.
实在想不出在那里过几年会是什么样子
Can't imagine what years in that place must have been like.
但你很清楚
But you do know...
被困住的感觉
what it's like to feel trapped...
对吧 索菲
don't you, Sophie?
我想你一生都觉得被困住了
I imagine you felt that way your entire life.
真是痛苦 你唯一想要的就是
It's unbearable when the only thing you dream about is being
出柜
out.
准备好战衣 我马上来
Prep the suit. I'm coming in.
人♥质♥的位置查得怎么样了
How are we doing on the location of the hostages?
我在查了 但哥谭警局毫无进展
I'm working on it, but GCPD's got nothing,
这根本不意外
Which is not a total surprise
因为他们连打开蝙蝠侠标志的判断力都没有
because they don't have enough sense to turn on the bat-signal.
你没听说吗 我太政♥治♥化了
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表