剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
所以阿卡姆的人员隐瞒了这件事
So... Arkham officials covered it up.
真令人安慰
Comforting.
你觉得这怪胎和爱丽丝有关系吗
You think this creep has something to do with Alice?
我觉得这个时间点非常可疑
I think the timing feels incredibly suspicious.
我走正面 你绕后
I got the front. You take the back.
长官 后面有几个棚屋
Sir, a couple of shacks in the back.
-我正在检查 -收到
- Checking them out. - Copy that.
你好 爸爸
Hi, daddy.
凯特在哪里
Where's Kate?
"凯特在哪里"
"Where's Kate?"
"凯特没事吧 凯特开心吗"
"Is Kate OK? Is Kate happy?
"她睡足了吗"
"Is she sleeping enough?
"她做完作业"
"Has she done her homework,
"看过医生 吃饱了吗"
seen a doctor, had enough to eat?"
凯特 凯特 凯特
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate!
我真是受够了凯特
I'm so sick of Kate!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
贝丝在哪里
Where's Beth?
你最后叫这名字是什么时候 乌鸦指挥官
When was the last time you uttered those words, commander crow?
是在这里吗
Was it here?
是在这栋房♥子里吗
Was it in this house?
别 别这样
Come on. Don't do this.
是我打电♥话♥给你
Was it when I called you
而你根本不相信那是我的时候吗
and you didn't even believe it was me?
我们出去吧 好好谈谈
Let's go outside. We'll talk.
你叫你的手下杀了我
You told your men to kill me.
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
因为你不在乎我
Because you don't care.
你从来不在乎
You've never cared!
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
你放弃了我
You gave up on me!
贝丝 把那刀放下
Beth, drop the damn knife!
"贝丝"
"Beth."
你 你叫我了
You--you said it.
-索菲 -凯特
- Sophie. - Kate.
索菲 我在这里面
Sophie, I'm in here.
快点
Hurry.
我需要一些
Hey. I need some--unh!
怎么回事
What the hell?
这棚屋里有个男的 他的脸
There's a guy in the shed. His face, I--
我知道他是谁
Shh. I know who he is.
把枪放下
Drop it!
你得考虑好现在更在乎什么
You need to decide right now what you care more about--
复仇还是老鼠
revenge or mouse.
我说放下 不然下一枪就崩了他的脑袋
I said drop it, or the next one goes in his head.
这个游戏是两个人玩的
Two can play this game... sister.
我们都知道你已经无路可走了
We both know you don't have it in you.
但我可以
But I do.
我觉得要杀爸爸太容易了
I suppose killing daddy would be all too easy
一点意思都没有
and no fun at all.
我们都出去吧
Let us all walk out of here,
没必要让人送命
and no one has to die today.
爸爸
Dad.
凯特 是她
Kate... it's her.
是贝丝
It's Beth.
韦恩集团
真是让人难忘的一晚
So it has been an experience,
不过你的车到了
but your chariot has arrived.
2015版的混合掀背车 全自动4.3星
2015 hybrid hatchback, power everything, 4.3 stars.
-我明白你的意思 -并没有暗示什么
- I can take a hint. - Wasn't really hinting.
如果凯特打电♥话♥过来 你能...
If Kate calls, can you just...
转告她对于发生的一切我深表歉意吗
tell her that I'm sorry for everything?
-当然 -也许我去杀人
- Sure. - Naybe if I go kill someone
她才能真的给我打电♥话♥
she'll actually call me back.
只有一种方式验证了
Only one way to find out.
我以为 如果我让爱丽丝
I thought if I let Alice tell her story
讲出自己的故事 谜团就能解开
the puzzle would fit together, but the pieces are
可现实充满残酷 扭曲和不人性 都怪我
grim, grotesque, inhuman, and it's my fault.
我在那 却没有感受到她
I was there and didn't feel her.
我是她的孪生姐姐 布鲁斯
I'm her twin, Bruce.
如果在当时我都没能跟她建立情感
How am I supposed to connect with her now
现在又怎么可能呢
when I couldn't connect with her then?
你不是应该在医院里吗
Shouldn't you be in the hospital?
你知道我讨厌医院
You know I hate hospitals.
如果我对妹妹的了解还不足以救她怎么办
What if I don't know my sister well enough to save her?
如果谁都不了解她怎么办
What if nobody does?
爱丽丝可能已经被迫逃跑了
Well, Alice may have been forced to flee.
最终 还是让她失望了
In the end, she got the cheese.
你不来看我
You didn't visit me.
我最亲爱的老鼠 我们都知道
My dearest mouse, we both know,
如果我带一块新出炉的派
if I'd shown up to Arkham
去阿卡姆的话
with a freshly baked pie I would have
我很快也会被关进去
no sooner been locked in a cell myself.
但是你在梦里感受到我了吗
But you felt me in your dreams?
每晚
Every night.
萦绕在记忆力的神秘乐队
"Twined in memory's mystic band."
贝丝
Beth?
走开
Go away.
我不应该骗你♥爸♥和你姐姐
I shouldn't have tricked your dad and sister.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你知道他不会同意的
You know he won't let you.
但是你能做到
But you can.
你能放我出去
You can let me out.
也许 但是
Maybe, but...
我也不想让你走
I also don't want you to go.
我想当你的朋友
I want to be your friend.
陪着你
To keep you company.
爱丽丝梦游仙境
爱丽丝梦游仙境
"老鼠"
"Oh, mouse,
"你知道离开这个池塘的路吗"
"Do you know the way out of this pool?
"我在自己的眼泪里游得精疲力尽"
I am very tired of swimming in my own tears."
"我确实知道一条路"
"I do know a way.
"我会帮助你逃离泪池"
I will help you escape your pool of tears."
你做到了
And you did.
你救了我
You saved me.
我也有礼物要送给你
I have a gift for you, too.
我爱你 爱丽丝
I love you, Alice.
我也爱你 亲爱的哥哥
I love you, too. Dear brother.
既然我们又重聚了
And now that we are together again,
我可以帮你成为任何你想成为的人
I can help you become anyone you want to be.
一旦我们解决了老爸
And once we are done with daddy,
你就再也忘不掉我了
you'll never forget about me.
永生难忘
Never ever again.
我们是不是疯了
Are we mad?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表