剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
小事一桩 你们不会是
Uh, easy. Hey. Did you guys fire
把那个性感前台小哥给炒掉了吧
that hot front desk guy?
他才是这个地方的精髓所在
Because he was the best part of this place.
我回来了
I'm back.
生日快乐
Happy birthday
-索菲放你走了吗 -你说谁
- Did Sophie let you go? - Who?
凯特 我终于结束一学期的海外交换生回家了
Kate, I finally come home from a semester abroad,
而你就这个反应
and this is how you react?
我以为他们不告诉我
It's bad enough that they converted
就把我的公♥寓♥改成男生宿舍这事
my apartment into a boys' dorm room,
已经够糟糕了 凯特
and no one chose to tell--Kate!
你是谁
Who are you?
你哪根筋搭错了
What's wrong with you?
你到底是谁
Who are you?!
是我啊 我是贝丝啊
It's me. It's Beth.
贝丝
Beth?
不然我还能是谁
Who the hell else would I be?
凯特 你弄痛我了
Kate... you're hurting me.
这才哪到哪 接下来更疼
Not yet, but I will.
蝙蝠女侠
第一季 第十一集
《非生日的礼物》
这附近有狮子或者老虎吗
Are there any lions or tigers about here?
只有红方国王在打鼾
It's only the Red King snoring.
生日快乐 贝丝
Happy birthday, Beth.
你还记得我生日
You remembered.
希望你喜欢蓝莓
I hope you like blueberry.
我给你带了礼物
I, uh--I got you a present.
我在小屋旁发现了这个
I found this out by the shed.
是只小猫
It's a kitty!
别让我爸发现
My dad can't know.
这件事要保密
Has to be a secret.
你好呀 小家伙
Hi, little guy.
你要给他起名叫什么
What are you gonna call him?
叫切西 你就是我们的柴郡猫
Chessy. You'll be our Cheshire Cat.
强尼说今天是你生日
Johnny tells me it's your birthday.
贝丝 你很幸运能拥有
Beth, you're very lucky to have
这样一个善良体贴的朋友
such a kind and thoughtful friend.
我认为
I suppose...
不许愿的生日
It wouldn't be official
算不上是生日
without making a wish.
你许了什么愿
What'd you wish for?
愿我与姐姐和父亲重聚
To see my sister and father.
贝丝
Beth...
如果你把愿望大声说出来了
If you say your wish out loud,
就永远不会成真
it means it will never come true.
你该去上课了 强尼
Time for your classes, Johnny.
贝丝已经死了 那个房♥子里发生的事情
Beth's dead. Whatever happened To her in that house
已经把她身上我女儿的部分抹杀了
erased all traces of my daughter.
她已经死了 别跟我犯同样的错
She's gone. Don't make the mistake I made.
连爱丽丝审都不审才是大错特错
It'd be a mistake to not even try to interrogate Alice.
听她叨叨没有意义的童谣吗
So she can prattle off a bunch of nonsensical nursery rhymes?
或者让她露出马脚承认罪行
Or incriminate herself.
我欣赏你的试验精神
I appreciate the attempt,
但你不会从她口中得到认罪口供的
but you're not getting a confession out of her.
-这样做风险太大了 -什么风险
- It's too big a risk. - Risk of what?
让爱丽丝控制你的思想的风险
Letting Alice into your head.
在她被送去阿卡姆前我们还是冷处理她为妙
Let's just keep her on ice until she can be transferred to Arkham.
在那之后 她就归他们管了
After that, she's their problem.
你有打算告诉我爱丽斯逃了的事吗
Were you planning on telling me that Alice escaped?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她刚刚出现在我办公室了
She showed up at my office just now.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
她在拘留室里
She's been in a holding cell
待了八小时了
for the last 8 hours.
这是实时影像吗
Is that a live feed?
是的 两名守卫守在门外
Yes, with two guards at the door.
她在楼下 你可以自己去看看
She's downstairs. You're welcome to see for yourself.
我发誓我刚看到她了
I swear I just saw her.
那不止你一个
Then you're not the only one.
玛丽也看到她了
Mary saw her, too.
我从那个长得像爱丽丝的人
I took prints off the messenger bag
韦恩集团
样本吻合
爱丽丝 化名
留下的邮差包上取下了指纹
the Alice lookalike left behind.
和乌鸦数据库里中爱丽丝的指纹完全吻合
They're an exact match for Alice's prints in the Crows' database.
不止这样
And look. There's more.
我在她的钱包里发现了这个
I found this in her wallet.
数据库里没有这个
Now it's not in the system,
但这是我见过最好的假身份证
But that is hands down the best fake ID I've ever seen.
有人花了不少心思
Somebody went to a lot of trouble.
还用你说
You're telling me.
显然她写了一篇三百页的
Apparently, she wrote a 300-page dissertation
《银河系外天体物理学和宇宙学》毕业论文
on "Theoretical Extragalactic Astrophysics and Cosmology."
也许手♥机♥里可以找到更多的答案
Maybe there's some answers in here.
虽然有密♥码♥锁着
It's locked with a security code,
但我也许几个小时就能破解
but I might be able to crack it in a couple hours.
或者...
Or...
-"华夫饼" -你怎么知道
- "Waffles." - How'd you know that?
贝丝总是用这个密♥码♥
Beth always used it.
这是她唯一能记住的密♥码♥
The only password she could ever remember.
好
OK.
天啊 你和她怎么会...
Oh, my God! How are you and her--
我不知道
I don't know.
你们俩看起来很亲近
You two seem really close.
我们应该把这件事告诉你♥爸♥
We should tell your dad about this.
不 在调查清楚前不能说
No. Not until we figure out what's going on.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
去打听一下哥谭大学天体物理学部
To see if anyone in Gotham University's Astrophysics Department
有没有听说过贝丝
has ever heard of Beth--
我们要叫她贝丝 还是爱丽丝2.0
Are we calling her Beth? Alice 2.0?
你们想好了告诉我
Well, when you figure it out, let me know.
我以前看到过我和贝丝在一起的照片
OK. I have seen pictures like this before of Beth and me together.
但那是在另一个地球上
Only it was on a different earth.
所以你认为那个银河男
So you think when that galactic dude
把所有地球都搅和在一起时
put all the earths in a blender--
然后她不明缘由地出现在这个地球上
Somehow she landed on this one,
但她怎么会是贝丝 而不是爱丽丝呢
but how is she Beth and not Alice?
车祸之后发生了什么事
What happened after the crash?
也许根本没有发生车祸
Maybe there was no crash.
我猜无限地球 就有无限的变量
Infinite earths, infinite variables I bet.
蝴蝶拍拍翅膀产生效应了
A butterfly flaps its wings.
没有卡特莱特 没有老鼠和爱丽丝
No Cartwright, no Mouse, no Alice.
这一切她都幸免了
She was spared of all that.
还是那句话 这个世界对她来说
Still, I mean, this world has got to be
肯定是个非常可怕的地方
a very scary place for her.
一秒钟 她还在她的地球上
You know, one second, she's on her earth,
下一秒就像被弹弓弹进了这个地球
the next she's slingshot to this one,
这里没人认识她
where nobody knows her.
而且唯一认识的人要掐死她
Yeah, and the only person who does attacks her,
她的亲双胞胎姐姐
Her own twin sister.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
-我必须要找到她 -是的
- I got to find her. - Yeah.
你觉得她会去哪
Where do you think she is?
我们生日那天总会去的地方
Where we'd always go on our birthday.
贝丝 贝丝 对不起
Beth, Beth, I'm sorry!
真的很对不起
I'm really, really, sorry.
你又要掐死我吗 疯子
You gonna attack me again, psycho?
不不 说来话长
No, no. I-- it's a long story,
但是当时我没认出你
But I didn't recognize you then,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表