剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Haven't you heard? I'm too political.
那你情愿去躲开政♥治♥上的烫手山芋
So they'd rather avoid a political hot potato
而不让蝙蝠女侠去救他们的孩子吗
than have batwoman save the kid of one of their own?
那你疯掉了
That's crazy.
欢迎来到这个世界
Welcome to the world we live in.
我还是要去救他们
I'm gonna save them anyway.
这听起来像是布鲁斯会说的话
Sounds like something Bruce would say.
是啊 是他也很可能会出手
Yeah. Well, he'd probably actually do it, too.
什么事在困扰你
Ok. What is it?
我能救下她的 卢克
I could have saved her, Luke.
所有人都跟我说如果我回到那辆车里
Everybody told me that if I went back in that car
去救贝丝的话我会跟着一起死掉
to get Beth that I would have been killed.
那不是真的
That's not true.
你想听实话
You want to hear the truth?
现在贝丝回来了
You got Beth back.
她不需要任何人救
She doesn't need saving,
但是现在 有一些高关注度的人♥质♥需要你解救
But right now, there are some pretty high-profile hostages who do.
这就出发
On my way.
♪ 在空气中 ♪
♪ It's in the air ♪
♪ 跟着你随风飘动 ♪
♪ It's everywhere you go ♪
根据老鼠的最后期限
According to mouse's deadline,
你还有两个小时找人♥质♥
you've got two hours to find these hostages.
收到
Copy.
♪ 到时间了 到时间了 ♪
♪ Time's up, time's up ♪
西哈洛搞定了 往桑德斯大道走
West Harlow's clear. Head down Sanders Avenue.
多谢
Thanks.
♪ 起来 起来 ♪
♪ Rise, rise, rise, rise ♪
凯特 蝙蝠洞呼叫凯特 能听到我吗
Kate, Batcave to Kate. Can you hear me?
凯特 说话啊
Kate, say something!
凯特 凯特 说话啊
Kate! Kate, hey!
你们还好吗
You guys OK?
这一觉睡的香吗
Did you enjoy your nap?
我觉得最好在你变身之前
I thought it best to intercept you
把你截下来
before you made your wardrobe change.
你知道吗 你没有晚装
You know, you are much more docile
就好控制多了
without your evening wear.
他们对你怎么样
How are they treating you?
我在生日这天被铐了起来
Well, I'm chained to a table on my birthday,
我觉得他们根本不珍惜
so I don't think they value the lives
你劫持的人♥质♥的性命
of the hostages you've taken.
我这里有一个人他们可能
Well, I may have someone that they might care
更关心一点
a bit more about.
索菲
Sophie.
-凯特 -姐姐好
- Kate?! - Hi, sis.
你受伤了吗 你还好吗
Are you hurt? Are you ok?
这哪有生存训练糟糕
No worse than survival training.
你还记得吧
You remember that, don't you,
我们两个是怎样一起
how we never would have made it through
-坚持下来的吗 -记得
- without each other? - Yeah.
那现在我需要你听我说
Then I need you to listen to me.
放爱丽丝走 放爱丽丝走
Let Alice go. Let Alice go.
你懂了吗
Do you understand?
我懂了
I understand.
很好 时间不多了
Good because time's running out,
我下一个电♥话♥就是告诉你
and my next call will be to tell you
去哪里找凯特的尸体了
where to find Kate's body.
卢克 对了
Hey, Luke. Um...right.
你不认识我
You don't know me.
但是你认识我
But you know me?
是的 你为我堂哥布鲁斯工作
Yeah. You work for my cousin Bruce.
你是卢修斯·福克斯的儿子
You're Lucius Fox's son.
没错
Uh, yeah.
我只是想找凯特
Um, I'm just looking for Kate.
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped.
抱歉 让我说出来也没那么容易
Sorry. There's no easy way for me to get that out,
但是是的
But yeah.
被绑 被抓走了吗
kidnapped, as in taken?
谁干的
By whom?
这个说出来也没那么容易
There's no easy way for me to get this out either,
但是 是你
But by...you.
-这是绝对不可能的 -什么
- Yeah. That's not happening. - What?
你没听见凯特几乎都在求救了吗
Did you hear Kate practically begging for her life?
在生存训练里 我和凯特学到了
In survival training, Kate and I learned
公开讲加密信息来骗过绑匪的方法
to fool our captors by sending coded messages in the open.
重复两遍 意思就是反着来
Repeat a message twice, it meant do the opposite.
她说的是 "不要放爱丽丝走"
She was saying, "Don't let Alice go."
聪明 也很甜蜜
Clever and sweet.
你们两个还有专属的语言
You two have your own little language.
我来告诉你一个秘密
Let me tell you a secret.
我和老鼠也有
Mouse and I had one, too.
我们需要确定
See, we needed a way to make sure
毛毛虫不会发现
the caterpillar didn't figure out
我们想要做什么
what we were up to.
这附近有狮子或者老虎吗
Are there any lions or tigers about here?
只有红方国王在打鼾
It's only the Red King snoring.
这个代码的意思就是海岸没人
That was the little code that the coast was clear
我们是安全的
and we were safe.
你给切西做了件毛衣
You made chessy a sweater.
我剪了一条自己的毯子
I cut up one of my blankets.
他看上去很 精致
He looks so--so fancy.
强尼 上楼去 该做家务了
Johnny, get upstairs. Time for chores.
什么声音
What was that?
不 不
No, no.
你明明知道这些生物是各种疾病的携带者
You know these creatures carry all manner of diseases.
求你了 爸爸 是我的错
Please, daddy. No. It's my fault.
-我把他带下来的 -求你不要伤害他
- I brought him down here. - Please don't hurt him.
强尼可以把他放回去
Johnny can put him back where he found him.
求你了不要
Please no.
你也可以说
I guess you could say
他让柴郡猫
he made the cheshire cat...
消失了
disappear.
可恶
That's awful.
告诉我
Tell me...
如果
How awful...
你失去了如此深爱的人
it will be when you lose the thing...
该会有多可恶
you love so dearly.
如果凯特被绑♥架♥了
If Kate's been kidnapped,
我们不应该 告诉我爸吗
Shouldn't we, um, call my dad?
他知道该怎么做 他就像一个特种部队
He'll know what to do. He's, like, special forces.
-他在监狱里 -什么
- He's in jail. - What?
因为杀了你的继母 但不是他杀的
For killing your stepmother, but he didn't do it.
爱丽丝杀的
Alice did.
好吧 问个蠢问题
Ok. Um, dumb question.
这个地球上有警♥察♥吗
Do police exist on this earth?
有 但是老实说 仙境帮
Yes, but honestly, the wonderland gang
总是能抢先几步
Is always a few steps ahead,
但是幸运的是 我这里有警♥察♥没有的东西
But fortunately, I got a little something the cops don't,
那就是凯特摩托车上的定位
And that is a gps on Kate's bike.
无法接收信♥号♥♥
信♥号♥♥很弱
Uh, the signal's weak.
发射器肯定是坏了
The transmitter must have gotten damaged.
我要找到增强信♥号♥♥的方法
Uh, I just got to find a way to boost it enough
才能锁定位置
to get a lock on the location.
-那 -然后就派部队过去
- That's... - Then we send in the cavalry.
不 不 他们肯定会有所准备
No. No. They'll be ready for that,
这样会害死凯特和其他人的
And that'll just get Kate and the others killed.
这个叫老鼠的人想要爱丽丝 对吗
This mouse guy is demanding Alice, yeah?
如果我们把她交给他呢
Well, what if we give her to him?
不 不 抱歉 这绝对不可能
No. No. Sorry. That's--that's not gonna happen, ok?
简直是疯了 凯特也不会让你这么做的
That's insane, and Kate would never let you.
在我的世界里 凯特救了我
Kate saved my life in my world.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表