剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
上季回顾
Last season on Batwoman.
不 别丢下我
No,no. Don't leave me.
我一定要她死得很惨
I want her very very dead.
如果这么希望凯特死
I mean, if you want Kate dead so badly,
我们为什么不直接开枪打死她
why don't you just shoot her?
不 她的背叛要好好算账
No. Her betrayal deserves a reckoning.
你从哪拿到那个的
Where did you get that?
一个朋友托我保管的
A friend gave it to me for safekeeping
以免她有一天迷失方向
in case she ever lost her way.
好哇 是汤米·埃利奥特
Oh, goody. It's Tommy Elliot.
那我呢
What about me?
布鲁斯·韦恩的本事都是我一手教出来的
I'm the guy that taught Bruce Wayne everything he knows,
我的认可在哪呢 医生
so where's my recognition, Doc?
老实说汤米
I must admit, Tommy.
我让你梦想成真
I made all your dreams come true.
你把我变成了布鲁斯·韦恩
You made me Bruce Wayne.
我需要你走进韦恩大厦的大门
I need you to strut through the doors of Wayne Tower
去把那块氪石从你亲爱的表妹凯特那里
and get me that shard of kryptonite
给我拿来
from your dear cousin Kate.
我觉得你会喜欢这里的
I think you'll like it here.
有足够的地方放你的东西
There's plenty of room for your stuff,
也有专属的阳台放你种的植物
and your plants will have their own balcony.
没错 我提过阳台
Yes, I said balcony.
看 只有两道锁
And look! Only two locks.
妈 我们现在住在有两道锁的家里了
We are a two-lock household now, mom.
这不就是我们梦寐以求的吗
Ooh. Aren't we fancy?
你的小女友们现在可以
And your little girlfriends will have
来去自如了
an easier time sneaking in and out now.
打住 可以不提吗 你是我妈
Ok. Can we not? You are my mama.
你不该八卦那些事
You're not supposed to know about that stuff.
交房♥租是首要的事 我的办公室就在洗衣房♥旁边
Rent's due on the first. My office is next to the laundry.
准备好开始新生活了吗
Are you ready for our new life?
我没看错吧
I did not just see that!
我的天啊
Holy...
这也太古怪了
Ok. This is freaky.
哥谭这是在下飞机零件雨吗
Apparently Gotham's raining jet parts.
-已经在查了 -凯特在那吗
- Already on it. - Is kate there?
从她昨天到纳欣诺市
She hasn't checked in since she landed
就联♥系♥不上她
in National City yesterday.
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠 你在吗
Batcave to Batwoman. You online?
有人吗 有人能听到我说话吗
Hello? Can anybody hear me? Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人能哼一声之类的吗
Can anybody moan or something?
-战服的定位关了 -她电♥话♥也关机了
- The suit's GPS is off. - So is her phone.
用老方法蝙蝠侠标志找找试试
What about calling her old-school, bat-signal?
我们能远程打开蝙蝠侠标志吗
Can we flip it on remotely?
在乌鸦与蝙蝠女侠发生争执
We could till the Crows pulled it offline
继而强制关掉蝙蝠侠标志之前 我们是可以的
in their war with Batwoman.
现如今谁碰那东西就会没一只手
Now anyone who touches the thing loses a hand.
-给据点酒吧打个电♥话♥ -已经在打了
- Want to try the Hold-up? - Already calling.
醒醒
Wake up!
挺住 醒醒
Come on. Live!
活下来
Live!
坚持一下 醒醒 振作起来 拜托了
Come on! Wake up! Live, please!
振作起来
Come on!
她为什么不接
Why isn't she answering?
也许她就在现场
Maybe she's already at the scene.
还把所有通讯装置都关了
With her comms off?
你确定她今早从纳欣诺市飞过来吗
You sure she flew from National City this morning?
正在确认
Checking.
你一定要坚持住 好吗
You're gonna be ok, ok?
你一定会没事的
You're gonna be ok.
韦恩集团专线航♥班♥GC9K23
Wayne Enterprises Tail number GC9K23
本应于今早十点离开纳欣诺市
was set to depart at 10 A.M. from National City.
因为天气原因延误
Delayed for weather.
没准她现在还在纳欣诺市
So maybe she's still in Nat. City.
GC9K23号♥航♥班♥
Tail number GC9K23
实际出发时间
actual departure time...
晚上九点三十五分
9:35 P.M.
所以她还在路上
So she's en route.
这也解释了为什么她接不到我们的电♥话♥
Explains why she hasn't gotten any of our calls.
可她理应在二十分钟前就到了
Except she was set to land 20 minutes ago.
有人吗
Hello?
航♥班♥号♥GCK923 晚上九点三十五分起飞
GCK 923 departed at 9:35 P.M.
十点十五分 高度3千米 航速400节
At 10:15, 10,000 feet, 400 knots.
十点四十五分 航速450节 高度2.6千米
At 10:45, 450 knots, 8,500 feet.
十点五十分
At 10:50...
怎么了
What?
十点五十分怎么了
10:50 What?
说话啊 卢克
What, Luke?
卢克
Luke?
凯特的飞机在哪
Where is Kate's plane?
天啊
Oh, my god.
蝙蝠 女侠
第二季 第一集
《凯特·凯恩到底出什么事了》
你们几个先搜那边
Why don't you guys start there?
凯恩来了 听着
OK. Kane's here. Uh, listen.
你们负责那块 待会向我汇报
Go now that way and check in with me later.
-你们找到了什么 -长官 我觉得
- What have you found? - Sir, I don't think
你现在不应该出现在附近
you should be anywhere around here right now.
这架飞机载着我女儿
This was my daughter's airplane.
告诉我实话 你们搜救到幸存者了吗
Tell me what you have. Have you recovered anyone?
还没有 但相信我 凯恩 回家吧
Not yet, but trust me, Kane, go home.
如果我们找到的话会告诉你的
We'll call you if we find anything.
找不到我女儿 我不会离开这里
I am not leaving here without my daughter.
长官
Sir.
我陪你一起找
We'll look together.
来吧
Come on.
你们两个 跟着我
You two, with me.
韦恩大厦
你说朱莉娅找不到蝙蝠衣是什么意思
What do you mean Julia couldn't find the batsuit?
朱莉娅说她是最早抵达坠毁现场的几个人之一
Julia said she was one of the first to arrive at the crash site.
没有找到蝙蝠衣 如果坠机时凯特穿着它
Searched everywhere, meaning if Kate was wearing it
她就可能还活着
she could've survived.
但她肯定会联♥系♥我们的
No, but Kate would have called us, though.
如果她昏迷就不会了
Not if she's unconscious.
所以等战衣苏醒了 我们就能找到她
So when the suit wakes up, we'll find her.
我知道那是件超能力战衣
I get that it's a supersuit,
但这是从三千米的高空自♥由♥落体
But 10,000 feet is still a hell of a freefall.
没错 但是披肩所采用的纳米技术
Yeah, but the cape's Nanotech is more advanced
比国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局更先进
than a NASA parachute, and the suit's
而且战衣的抗震性能无与伦比
shock-absorbing properties are unlike anything--
不可能
No way.
-布鲁斯 -我一听说就赶过来了
- Bruce. - I came as soon as I heard.
韦恩大厦
四年了 布鲁斯 你去哪了
It's been 4 years, Bruce. Where have you been?
这问题可不容易回答 小福克斯
If only the answer was as simple as the question, mini Fox.
回答说来话长就行了 我们都是聪明人
Complicated's fine. We're smart.
-我懂了 -先找到凯特
- I know. - Let's find Kate,
然后我再和你们三个慢慢说
and then I'll tell you 3 all about it.
我爸打来的 我要去看看他
It's my dad. I should check in,
但我真的不想走
but I really don't want to leave.
不 他需要你 玛丽
No. He needs you, Mary.
你应该去看他 我们保持联♥系♥
You should go. We'll stay in touch.
你是唯一能帮我们的人
If anyone can help us, it's you.
这地方几乎没变
Barely changed the place.
你应该去看看蝙蝠洞
Uh, you should Probably see the Batcave.
对 我是应该去看看
Yeah, I probably should.
您先请
Want the honors?
不知道还来不来得及读一首普鲁斯特的诗
Not sure we have time for a Proust read-along.
真幽默 你直接开门吧
Hilarious. You can go right ahead.
你还好吗
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表