剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
所以我跟你赌个蝙蝠镖
so I bet you a batarang
他会用氰化氢颗粒
he'll use hydrogen cyanide pellets
就像毒气室里用的一样
just like they did in the gas chamber,
然后
And...
哥谭只有一个仓库
And there's only one warehouse in Gotham
有库存
that stores them.
♪ 无法令我心中那雄狮 ♪
♪ Can't silence this lion ♪
♪ 保持缄默 ♪
♪ Inside me ♪
♪ 我坚于钢铁 ♪
♪ I'm stronger than iron ♪
♪ 绝不屈服 ♪
♪ Can't break me ♪
谁
Who's there?
需要信息的人
Someone who needs information.
我的天 是你
Holy crap! You're her!
我得拍下来
Yo. I got to get this.
该死 姑娘
Damn, girl!
别想了 最近有什么不寻常的事吗
Not happening. Anything out of the ordinary around here lately?
什么 除了这个吗
What, besides this?
回答问题
Answer the question.
没有 那样必须先过我这关
Naw. That means someone had to get by me,
而这是不可能的
and that ain't gonna happen.
有点太安静了
It's been quiet,
但你也知道 不是非得这样
but, uh, you know, it doesn't have to be.
我请你喝一杯
Yo. Let me buy you a drink,
你可以跟我聊聊超级英雄的故事
and you can tell me all about the superhero thing.
我自己也一直在考虑当个超级英雄
I've been thinking about getting into the game myself.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我十一点下班 如果你牌出得好
I get off at 11:00, and, uh, if you play your cards right,
就不会落后太多的
you won't be too far behind.
好吧 这地方没什么动静
Ok. So this place hasn't seen any action
保安明显也没看到什么
and apparently neither has its guard.
对 我大概知道为什么了
Yeah. I think I might know why.
有人目击到铁拳克里斯
Got a visual on Chris the Fist,
小巷里在逃
alleyway on sprang.
放开我 我什么都没做
Get off me, man! I didn't do nothing.
明白了 你只是半夜出来夜跑的 对吧
Oh, got it. So you're just out for a late-night jog, huh?
乌鸦抓到了铁拳
Crows got the Fist.
看来很多人今晚能高枕无忧了
Well, I guess a lot of people will be sleeping easier tonight.
我知道你想抓住他
I know you wanted to catch him,
不过你明天可以说服乌鸦 你不是他们的敌人
But you can convince the Crows you're not the enemy tomorrow.
明天就来不及了 我要去看看索菲
Tomorrow may be too late. I need to check on Sophie.
凯特 收到请回复
Kate, you copy?
危险
化学药品存放区
限专业人员入内
氰化氢
凯特
Hey, K-Kate!
凯特 收到请回复 发生了什么
Kate, do you copy? What just happened?
乌鸦抓错了人
The Crows got the wrong guy,
侩子手拿到了他想要的东西
And the Executioner got what he came for.
这么多蝙蝠科技 你就只有冰敷这个办法
All this battech, and you came up with frozen water?
我查过了仓库安保系统的所有摄像头
I checked every camera angle in the warehouse security system,
但是车牌被遮住了
but the license plate's got mud or something on it.
确实找不到比较清晰的图像
Can't really get a good view of it.
没想到你没看到
Don't suppose you were able to make it out.
撞上我的时候来不及看
Didn't quite catch it when it plowed into me.
对了 对了 太好了
Oh. Yeah. Oh, yeah. That's great!
我的肋骨可不这么觉得
My ribs would argue otherwise.
不 我没开玩笑
No. I'm serious, ok?
战衣的碳纤维螺纹的设计
The suit's carbon fiber ribbing
就是吸收冲击力的
is designed to absorb any impact,
所以 纤维中任何形式的变形
So any deformation in the fibers is
都会被记录到战衣的数据中
recorded in the suit's data.
好 本来的设计用途是记录
Ok. Ok. So it was originally designed to track damage
由子弹引起的损伤 就是钝力外伤
caused by bullets, you know, blunt-force trauma,
这一类的东西
That kind of thing.
所以肯定会留下
There's no reason it wouldn't pick up
车挡的痕迹
an impression from a car bumper.
或者车牌
Or a license plate.
只有一部分 但是够用了
Ok. Uh, it's a partial, but it'll work.
这辆车的车主是波特兰·埃尔登
The truck is registered to a Bertrand Eldon,
他在黑门监狱待了20年
And...he was at Blackgate for 20 years.
因为什么进去的
What was he in for.
他在那工作 他是那的侩子手
He worked there. He was their executioner.
我刚刚做了这辈子的杰作
I just did some of the best work of my life
把你的后背给接好了
crocheting you back together.
什么 我在哪
What?! Where am I?
玛丽 到底是怎么回事
Mary, what the hell is going on?
蝙蝠女侠把你送过来的
Batwoman brought you in.
-你中枪了 -蝙蝠女侠
- You were shot. - Batwoman?
我感觉我们把我救了你的命
I feel like we glossed over the part
这部分给略过去了
where I saved your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这工作
You work here?
这是我开的
It's mine.
我的粉丝以为我在逛夜店
My followers think I'm turning up at the club,
推杯换盏
ordering bottle service.
事实上 我通常都在这里 帮助那些
True thing is, I'm usually here, trying to help and serve the people
被哥谭各大医院拒诊的人
that Gotham hospitals turn away.
玛丽
Mary.
如果被你♥爸♥知道这个地方
If your dad ever found out about this place.
不会的 不能让他知道的
He won't. He can't.
这个不是我♥干♥的
Yeah. I didn't do that.
那你最好给我解开
Well, you better undo it.
蝙蝠女侠会杀了我的
Batwoman would kill me.
说实话 她比你吓人多了
Frankly, she's scarier than you.
玛丽 为什么把我铐到床上
Mary, why am I cuffed to this bed?
她说不能让你走
She said to not to let you leave.
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
不 而且 我也不想知道
No. Honestly, I don't want to know.
我不想承担那种责任
I don't need that kind of responsibility.
我知道她是谁
Well, I do know who she is.
这就是她不想让我离开的原因
And that's why she won't let me leave.
我进来了
I'm in.
家里没人
No one's home.
为什么在黑门监狱工作的人要对警♥察♥和公诉人下手
Why would a guy working at Blackgate target a cop and a prosecutor?
他们应该是一条心的
They're on the same side.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
我现在就在找答案
I'm looking for that answer right now.
他似乎是模范员工
Looks like he was a model employee.
保持警惕 这个人做事有条理
Stay frosty. This guy is methodical,
行动老练 总是领先我们几步
technically proficient, always a few steps ahead.
等待你的什么情况都有可能
He could have anything waiting for you in there.
已经放在茶几上了
Already has just sitting on the coffee table.
-什么 -氰化氢弹
- What? - The hydrogen cyanide pellets.
我找到他们了
I found them.
-在茶几上 -对
- On the coffee table? - Yes.
可能是个陷阱
It--it's probably a trap.
我注意到了 但没看到什么触发装置和电线
I'm aware, but I don't see any trip sensors or wires
或是压力装置
or pressure plates.
蝙蝠侠该怎么做
What's the batprotocol with this?
我不能傻站在这
Well, I can't just stand here
盯着这玩意 等着刽子手回来吧
Staring at this thing, waiting for the executioner to come back.
-快点 -好 等一下
- Come on. - Yeah. Ok. Hang on.
在我等着的时候能放点等待音乐吗
Can you play some hold music while I wait?
算了 我直接拿了
No. Ok. I'm just gonna grab it.
不不不不 别拿
No, no, no, no. Don't do that.
凯特 不要
Kate, don't!
太迟了
Too late.
-然后呢 -然后我还在跟你讲话呢
- And? - And I'm still talking to you.
太轻了
It's light.
空的吗
Is it empty?
不完全是
Not quite.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表