剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
快了一秒
by one second.
你确实在神枪手大赛上如鱼得水
You did make the sharpshooter competition your bitch.
我们一起努力才达成这些成就
And we did it all together,
只要我们继续一同努力
and we'll get through this together
就能度过这个难关
as long as we stay united.
你说得对 他们才不会把
You're right. They're not gonna expel
索菲·摩尔除名
Sophie freaking Moore.
就这样吧 我们去说实话
Let's do it. Let's tell them the truth.
我们要和他们说实话
We're telling them the truth.
凯特·凯恩
能聊聊吗 去亚历山德罗餐厅
我去飞快地跑个腿
I need to run a quick errand.
-是她吗 -谁啊
- Is it her? - Who?
-蝙蝠女侠 -不是
- Batwoman. - No.
还有你声音小一点
And keep your voice down.
所以就是她了
So it is her.
听着 等我回来我会把一切告诉你的
Look. I'll tell you everything when I get back.
-我保证 -小索
- I promise. - Soph.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting with me.
选得地方不错
Interesting choice.
红酒 烛光 你最喜欢的东西
Wine, candlelight, your favorite kicks.
要不是我了解你 还以为你要求婚了
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were about to propose.
真好笑
Very funny.
你把我叫来干什么 凯特
So why am I here, Kate?
在我说什么之前 我得知道我能信任你
Before I say anything, I need to know I can trust you.
要是不知道是什么事 我没法保证
I can't promise you something when I don't know what it is.
也是 我
Yeah. I...
我需要你
I need you to...
好吧 你可以信任我
Ok. You can trust me.
那么 我该先说
So, I should start by saying
我从来没想过
I'm the last person I ever imagined
我会陷入这种境地
would be in this position.
抱歉打扰一下 小姐们
Pardon the interruption, ladies.
万分抱歉 您不能穿着休闲鞋
Unfortunately, sneakers are not allowed
进餐厅
in the dining area.
我很诧异 我把鞋子藏在桌布底下
I'm surprised that you could see them
都能被你看见
considering they're hiding underneath our table.
毕竟是着装要求
Dress codes are dress codes.
也是 那边那个人也穿着休闲鞋
Right. That guy right there is wearing sneakers.
或许二位愿意
Maybe you would enjoy instead
去我们外面的酒吧间用餐
our lounge outside.
谢谢 不过我们在这里就可以了
Thank you, but we're really good here.
索菲 亲爱的 你想吃点什么
Sophie, my love, what would you like to eat?
凯特
Kate.
女士 不要在这里闹
Signora... let's avoid a scene.
那就承认我的鞋子唯一冒犯的人
Then admit that the only thing offensive
就是我自己
about my shoes is me.
凯特 冷静
Kate, chill.
请告诉我你知道现在在发生什么
Please tell me you get what's happening right now.
小姐 我得请你离开
Miss...I need to ask you to leave.
那我就得打给我的继妹玛丽·汉密尔顿了
Then I need to call my stepsister Mary Hamilton.
你认识她吗 她可认识你
Do you know her? Because she knows you
还认识其他350万人
And 3.5 million other people.
只要她打个响指
Uh, yeah. One snap from her,
她就能把这里关了
and she will shut this place down.
比你说
Faster than you can say,
"同性恋让我不舒服"要快得多
"Gay people make me feel uncomfortable!"
祝你用餐愉快
Enjoy your meal.
谢谢了 但我们不饿了
Yeah. Thanks, but we're not hungry anymore.
那有必要吗
Was that necessary?
为我自己出头吗 当然有必要
Standing up for myself? Yeah.
出柜后就会遇到这样的情况
That's what it looks like when it comes out naturally.
别这样说凯特
Don't evn go there, Kate.
我没准备这么说
I have no intention of going there.
我才不想和那些悲哀孤独的深柜
There is some sad and lonely closet
扯上关系
that I want nothing to do with.
在岩角军校发生的事情是我生命中最糟的时光
What went down at Point Rock was the worst day of my life.
比你的一生所爱
Worse than having the love of your life
当着你的面撒谎还糟糕吗
lie straight to your face?
我不想骗你的
I wasn't planning to lie to you.
那会让我感觉好点吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
我们说的那些事我本来是要去做的
I was going to do everything we talked about,
说出真♥相♥ 把信扔到他们脸上
tell the truth, throw the letter in their face,
坚持自己的立场
Stand my ground.
发生了什么
So what happened?
我又有了其他的想法
I got a second opinion.
今天真糟糕
So...this day sucks.
凯恩先生
Mr. Kane,
你妈妈会来听证会吗
Your mom coming for the hearing?
我让他们不要打给她
I asked them not to call her.
她完全不知情
She has no idea.
我爱你的女儿 先生
I love your daughter, sir.
凯特和我会携手共度这个难关的
Kate and I are gonna stick together on this.
他们不能把最好的两个学员都开除了
They can't kick out their top two cadets.
摩尔 你去做你觉得你应该做的事吧
Well...Moore, you should do whatever you think you need to do.
但是
But?
但如果你认为你能不签否认信
But if you think you're gonna walk out of there
还毕业的话
without signing that letter of denial
你就要很失望了
and still graduate, you are in for a major disappointment.
你也和凯特这么说了吗
Did you say that to Kate?
凯特无所畏惧 充满激♥情♥ 也很鲁莽
Kate is fearless, passionate, and reckless.
她会走进这个听证会里
She is gonna walk into that hearing
把这里都烧了
and burn the house down.
不管我说什么都无法改变她的想法
Nothing I say can convince her otherwise.
这就是我爱她的地方
That's what I love about her,
但这将会是她在岩角军校的最后一天
But this will be her last day at Point Rock.
那媒体的负面报道怎么办
What about the bad press?
这所学校是建立在历史传统和规章上的
This school is built on history, tradition, and code.
他们会拿出校规
They'll point to the rules,
说你破了校规
say you broke them,
让你从此消失
forget you ever existed.
如果我不说出真♥相♥
If I don't tell the truth,
这会毁了我们之间的关系
it will destroy our relationship.
我没有办法帮你做出决定
I can't make this decision for you...
但我很抱歉你得做这个决定
And I am sorry you have to make it at all.
你当时看着我的眼睛然后告诉我你不爱我
You looked me straight in the eye and told me you didn't love me.
我以为这样的伤害会小些
I thought it would be cleaner than--
比告诉我我爸让你撒谎吗
Than telling me that my dad convinced you to lie?
他没有让我去撒谎
He didn't tell me to lie.
他让我看到了现实
He opened my eyes to reality.
我当时要被开除了
I was going to get expelled,
但因为他我可以继续服役
and thanks to him, I ended up serving,
我毕了业 我为我家挣了钱
I graduated, I made money for my family.
你♥爸♥亲自选我
I got handpicked by your dad
去帮他领导乌鸦
to help lead the crows.
你把你整个军旅生涯归功于我爸
You credit your entire career to my dad?
我把我没有失去一切我所奋斗的东西
I credit him for stopping me from losing
归功于他
everything I worked for.
取而代之的是 你失去了我
And instead, you just lost me.
多长时间
How long?
细节并不重要
The details don't matter.
我来是以为你在蝙蝠女侠的身份上有了突破
I'm here thinking you have a bead on batwoman's identity,
你却坐在这告诉我 你跟一个女的在一起
And you sit me down and tell me that dating a chick
差点害你被军校开除
almost got you expelled from military academy.
你要告诉我细节 小索
I'm owed some details, soph.
我们大二认识的
We met sophomore year.
我们的宿舍在同一栋楼里
Our dorm rooms were in the same building.
所以是三年
So 3 years.
差不多吧
Give or take.
差不多
Give or take?
跟你说清楚 三年的时间
Just to be clear, 3 years is longer
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表