剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
that are separating our city.
哥谭 对吗
Gotham. Am I right?
没错
Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
有人和我一样讨厌汤米·埃利奥特
Someone who loathes Tommy Elliot as much as me.
他不是你们最大的客户吗
Isn't he one of your biggest clients?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
很高兴你来了 凯特
Well, I'm glad you're here, Kate.
就是说你没有和爱丽丝瞎混
It means you're not out gallivanting with Alice.
如果她再联♥系♥你 你会告诉我吧
You would tell me if she'd reached out to you again, right?
我认为爱丽丝今天不会妨碍我们
I don't think Alice is gonna be a problem today.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
双胞胎间的直觉
Twin instincts.
妈
Mom.
派人跟着我 不是吧
Security detail? Seriously?
很不幸 这就是我们现在生活的世界
Unfortunately, this is the world we're living in now.
我需要的世界能有点私人空间
Well, I need my world to have a little bit more elbow room.
我连涂个唇膏都被枪戳到
I can't even reapply lip gloss without getting poked by an AK.
韦恩大厦一览无遗
Nice view of Wayne Tower.
花了我半辈子时间
Well, took half my life,
韦恩大厦
但是我终于能俯视布鲁斯·韦恩了
but I'm finally looking down on Bruce Wayne.
你为什么认为他会回来
What makes you think he's back?
我们可是最佳好友
We're cosmic besties.
我还以为我是他最喜欢的堂妹
And here I thought I was his favorite cousin.
结果一个电♥话♥也不打
Not even a phone call.
他可是大忙人
Well, he's a busy man.
你说得对
You're right.
他也许忙着调查韦恩研发部被人非法闯入的事
He's probably preoccupied with that break-in at Wayne R&D.
他们偷走了一项专利武器
They stole a specialized, uh, firearm.
真是糟糕了
That sucks.
好消息是 偷走武器的傻蛋也许没发现
Good news is the morons who took it probably don't realize
里面内嵌着全球定位追踪器
there's a hidden GPS tracker inside the device,
用不了多久
and-- it's only a matter of time
韦恩安保部就会找上门的
before Wayne Security come knocking on their door.
凯恩
Kane.
乌鸦指挥官
你是谁
Who is this?
你教我的 记得吗
You taught me, remember,
还是你像放弃我一样 放弃音乐了吗
or did you give up on music like you gave up on me?
你想要干什么 爱丽丝
What are you trying to do, Alice?
你别想扰乱我的思绪
You're not getting in my head.
我能扰乱的事会让你很惊讶 指挥官
You'd be surprised where I can get into, Commander.
你在哪
Where are you?
我可以告诉你
Well, I could tell you,
但那样就会破坏惊喜了
but that would ruin the surprise.
你追踪完我的电♥话♥之后 我们再聊吧
Let's talk until you're finished tracing my call.
我永远也不明白你为什么不再找我
I never understood why you stopped looking for me.
我一直以为作为父亲
I always thought a father would do
你会不惜一切代价也要找到女儿
anything to find his daughter--
移山填海
Swim oceans, move mountains,
但是现在我懂了
but now I get it.
你就站在山顶
You're on top of the mountain.
如果我坐观这种景色 我也不会再去找我
If I had this view, I'd stop looking for me, too.
更多时间去享受你新的人生
More time to enjoy your new life.
你是怎么进到我家的
How'd you get in my house?
你应该感到羞愧 指挥官
You should be ashamed, Commander.
乌鸦之王都保护不了自己的巢穴
King of the Crows, can't even protect your own nest.
我会找到你的
I'm coming for you.
也许你十五年前说这句话
Maybe if you'd uttered those words 15 years ago,
我们现在就不会这样了
we wouldn't be here now.
我不会让你忘记我的 指挥官
I won't let you forget me, Commander,
不会再忘记的
Not again.
凯特
贝丝
-我们要马上离开 -出什么事了
- We need to leave now. - What is it?
到楼下跟你解释
I'll explain downstairs.
凯恩呼叫摩尔
Kane to Moore.
带凯特和玛丽上装甲车
Get Kate and Mary in an armored truck
直到我把事情解决为止
until I deal with something.
收到
Copy that.
玛丽
Mary.
出什么事了
What's happening?
我... 好吧
I'm-- OK.
-凯特在哪 -可能已经走了
- Where's Kate? - Probably left.
我发短♥信♥给她
I'll text her.
你的枪不错啊
That's some gun you got there.
派对不在这 凯恩甜心
Party's not in here, Candy Kane.
结束了 汤米 这也不是你的
It's over, Tommy. This isn't yours.
你可不想挡我的道
You don't want to get in my way.
-你怎么知道他是谁 -你是说蝙蝠侠吗
- How do you know who he is? - You mean Batman?
糟了 我说出来了吗
Oops. Did I say that out loud?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为几个月前 我付钱给一个人
Oh, because a few months ago I paid a man
给我解疑
to riddle me the answer.
佩服布鲁斯·韦恩设计了一个故障导向安全
Got love the honorable Bruce Wayne for designing a failsafe
这样他不会因为穿上超级战衣而变得过于强大
so he could never become too powerful in his supersuit.
真是个大好人
He is such a great guy.
他是你的好友
He's your best friend.
曾经是 最好的朋友
Yeah, he was. The bestest.
布鲁斯不会让任何事物变得平庸
Nothing could be average with Bruce.
甚至比起我 别人反而失去了父母
Even had to have more dead parents than me.
因为他救了你妈一命
Because he saved your mom's life.
没错 对 我知道
Oh, yeah. No. I am aware.
因为他 我不但没有继承遗产
Thanks to him, instead of collecting my inheritance,
反而被一个疯女人
I was left wiping the spittle
喋喋不休地念叨了十三年
of a jabbering madwoman's lips for 13 years.
如果你想他死
If you wanted him dead,
为什么要等他穿上防弹衣呢
why wait until he's in a bulletproof suit?
因为毁掉我人生的不是布鲁斯
Because Bruce didn't ruin my life.
而是蝙蝠侠 你知不知道
Batman did. Do you know what it's like
你人生中的恶棍成为市里的英雄是什么感受吗
to have the villain of your story be the hero of your city?
他是个怪物
He is a monster,
把我扔给一个讨厌的拜金女
who left me anchored to repulsive, gold-digging bitch,
现在他的死期到了
and now he's gonna die.
这下我知道了
Well, that answers that.
布鲁斯的枪更大
Bruce's is bigger.
小心
Hold it!
你做了什么
What did you do?
叫蝙蝠侠来天台见我
You have Batman meet me on the roof,
不然我刚刚黑入的电梯
or the elevators I just hijacked,
就要开始坠落了
they start to drop.
蝙蝠侠不在这
Batman isn't here.
因为他在躲着
Yeah, because he's hiding.
哥谭的英雄是时候站出来了
It's time for Gotham's hero to man up.
下一次是一小时后
Next one's in an hour.
就像这样
It'll look like this
但是里面将是这座城市会想念的人
but with people the city will actually miss.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我的腿
It's my leg.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be OK.
帮帮他
Help him.
然后去检查一下所有的电梯
OK? And then check all the elevators.
我发誓我听到坠落的声音
I swear I heard something crash.
我也是 谁有信♥号♥♥吗
Yeah. Me, too. Does anyone have reception?
摩尔呼叫总部 收到吗
Moore to Base. Check, check. Hello?
我们怎么会断了信♥号♥♥
How is our signal dead?
有人吗 和你说一声 我是一名网红
Hello? FYI, I'm a social media influencer,
所以如果你们不想这栋大楼的安全性
so if you people don't want a scathing review
受到差评 你们就该马上救我们
of your building's safety, you should hop to it!
没有信♥号♥♥ 希望玛丽没事
No service. I hope Mary's OK.
你为什么叫我们走
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表