剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
好吧 那我们现在只有三个
Ok. Well, we still only have 3.
布鲁斯·韦恩不是什么完人 所以
Bruce wayne wasn't the paragon of anything, so...
雷 你看起来帅呆了
Whoa, Ray. You are looking jacked.
不 不 不 这是你的一个表哥
No, no, no, no. This is your cousin sort of...
好吧 所以蝙蝠侠想杀卡拉
Ok. Uh, so Batman tried to kill Kara,
但现在他死了 我们就完蛋了
And now he's dead, so we're doomed.
那还有待定论
We shall see.
我相信帕尔默博士已经有成果了
I believe Dr. Palmer's work is now finished.
至少我觉得是这样 我从来没有
At least I think it is. I've never actually
造过完人探测器
built a paragon detector before.
好吧 这是找到最后三名的试运行
Uh, ok. This will be the trial run to find the final 3.
大家可能会想往后退一步
Everyone might want to take a step back.
那是哪个宇宙的地球
And which earth is that?
都不是 是我们 是这条船
None of them. That's us, this ship.
显然 还有几处程序错误
Apparently, there are still a few bugs.
你的机器没有问题
Your machine works just fine.
那道光是勇气完人
That light is the paragon of courage.
是的 但是布鲁斯的肉身不在船上
Yeah. Well, Bruce's body isn't on the ship, so...
对 但是你在
No, but you are.
我说过通往地球99的道路会让你成为完人
I said the path to earth-99 would lead you to the paragon,
这已经实现了
And that has come to pass.
你就是未来蝙蝠侠 凯特·凯恩
You are the bat of the future, Kate Kane.
你是勇气完人
You are the paragon of courage.
怎么了
What?!
出了点问题
It's, uh-- something's wrong.
之前从没发生过
This has, uh--this has never happened before.
系统中所有的反物质
With all the antimatter in the system,
我的咒语不好使了
I've lost my magical mojo.
不过我们不能把奥利弗的灵魂找回来
If we can't get Oliver's soul back, he's gonna be
他就会永远地变成一个怪物
a....monster forever.
是的
Yeah.
这些东西对你起过作用吗
Do these things even work on you?
并没有
Not really,
不过你看起来需要喝点
But you looked like you could use a drinking buddy.
是的
Yeah.
时光旅行者 外星人
Time travelers, aliens.
我才刚刚开始当治安维护者
I've barely even started this whole vigilante thing.
我怎么会是完人
How am I a paragon?
我见过你行动的样子
I've seen you in action.
你救了我
You saved me,
去年 你还救了
and last year, you saved
奥利弗和巴里
Oliver and Barry's asses,
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
那倒是
Accurate.
你有多在乎 你付出多少努力
How much you care, how hard you try,
这些是让你成为英雄的关键
those are the things that make you hero,
与能力和时间旅行无关
Not powers or time travel,
你现在可能觉得自己没经验
and you may not feel like you have the experience now,
但是你有这份热情
But you have the heart.
你是我见过的最勇敢的人之一
You're one of the bravest people I know.
布鲁斯以前也很勇敢
That Bruce was brave once, too,
他也有过热情
And he had heart.
如果我和他一个下场怎么办
What if I end up like him?
不会的
You won't.
你会打造自己的命运
You'll make your own destiny.
我在他的图书馆里找到了这个
I found this in his library.
这是我和贝丝
That's Beth and me.
地球99上的
From earth-99.
真希望我认识这个样子的她
I wish I knew her like this.
也许你还可以
Maybe you still can.
看来希望完人重新燃起了希望
Sounds like the Paragon of Hope just got her hope back.
希望 帮助 同情所有人
Hope, help, and compassion for all.
这就是我要为地球38做的事
That's what I'm gonna do for earth-38.
可是地球38已经不见了
But earth-38 is gone.
我知道
I know,
但是也许我可以用命运之书把它找归来
but maybe I can use the book of destiny to bring it back.
监视者说那会非常危险的 卡拉
The monitor said that would be really dangerous, kara.
我知道他说了什么
I know what he said...
但是如果我都没有希望的话 做个希望完人
But what good is being the Paragon of Hope
又有什么用处呢
if I don't have any?
停 求你停下来
Stop. Please stop.
到我这来 先驱者
Come to me, Harbinger.
是时候了
It is time.
莱拉·麦考斯
Lyla Michaels,
先驱者
Harbinger,
我需要你
I need you.
你是谁
Who are you?
宇宙在我的能力面前接二连三的陨落
Universe after universe has fallen before my power.
世界也接连毁灭
World after world consumed.
每一个死亡 我都在偷走镜像的力量
With every death, I steal my mirror's strength,
而我的则愈加强壮
And mine grows every stronger.
我是谁
Who am I?
我是反监视者
I am the anti-monitor.
来 先驱者 还有事业没有完成
Come, Harbinger. There is work to be done.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表