剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》前情提要
Previously on "Batwoman"...
说真的 凯特
Seriously, Kate.
你不能每晚出没哥谭假扮蝙蝠侠
You can't be going out in Gotham every night pretending to be batman.
凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿的调查员找了骨头
Catherine Hamilton's investigators found bones,
一个小女孩的骨骸碎片
skull fragments of a little girl.
是贝丝
It's Beth.
你到底是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我叫爱丽丝
I'm Alice.
你好
How do you do?
我认为爱丽丝就是贝丝
I think Alice is Beth.
我知道你想相信贝丝还活着
I know that you want to believe that Beth is alive.
我也想 但事实归事实
I do, too, but facts are facts.
我父亲放弃了我
My father gave up on me,
我要让他尝尝
And I want to make him suffer
我受过的苦
the way that I did!
"你可不可以快点走"
"Will you walk a little faster?"
牙鳕对蜗牛说
Said a whiting to a snail.
"我们身后有海豚"
"There's a porpoise close behind us,"
"他在踩我的尾巴"
"And he's treading on my tail."
"你看龙虾和乌龟 急急切切向前奔"
"See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance."
"他们在木瓦上等待"
"They are waiting on the shingle--"
"你要不要来跳个舞"
"Will you come and join the dance?"
"你来 不来 你来 不来"
"Will you, won't you, will you, won't you?"
"你要不要来跳个舞"
"Will you come and join the dance?"
韦恩集团
爱丽丝识破了我 布鲁斯
Alice figured me out, Bruce.
我穿上你的战服是为了吓唬她
I put on your suit to terrify her,
如果她知道了我的身份 战服就不能保护我了
but it can't protect me if she knows who I am.
我失去了先机
I lost my advantage,
在这个过程中 我把哥谭的英雄还给了他们
and in the process, I gave Gotham their hero back.
我们的父亲关注着你
这是我意料之外的
I didn't sign up for this part.
我从来没想过要给这个城市这么大的希望
I never meant to give the city so much hope.
蝙蝠侠 我们需要你
我做不到
I can't do this.
我不是你
I'm not you.
够机智
Subtle.
我觉得它不好使了
I guess it's broken.
本来是召唤蝙蝠侠用的
It's supposed to call Batman.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你的蝙蝠衣要是山寨货怎么办 凯特
What happened it your batsuit knockoff, Kate?
太紧了 没有弹性
Too tight, no give,
或者你意识到
or did you just realize that
自己一不小心解开了
you accidentally blew a dog whistle
系不上的铃铛
that you can't unblow?
我穿它是为了防止自己被你和你手下的伤害
I wore it to protect myself from you and your goons.
在这个过程中 你让大家对蝙蝠侠充满渴望
And in the process, you made everyone horny for Batman.
那些可怜的人仰望着蝙蝠灯
All these poor souls gazing up at the bat-light,
心想着 "我的生活就要有变化了"
thinking, "My life is about to change."
不 依然惨兮兮的
No. Still sucks.
你是建议我再穿上吗
Are you suggesting that I put it back on?
不 当英雄可不是你的特长
No. Being a hero is not your strong suit.
我早就知道 是你让爸宣布我死了
I would know, seeing as you let dad declare me dead.
我男朋友呢
Where's my boyfriend?
还活着
Hanging in there.
你喜欢受过伤的男人
You like damaged men.
他伤得挺严重的
He's badly damaged.
你可能得早点把他找回来
You may want to get him back soon.
好吧 我奉陪
Ok. I'll play.
要怎样
How?
向我证明你能做不再杀人
Show me you can stop killing people.
持续24小时
Last 24 hours,
然后我再考虑考虑
and I'll reassess.
卑鄙
Rats!
我的怀表丢了
I lost my pocket watch.
我妹妹贝丝还丢了呢 记得她吗
And I lost my sister Beth. Remember her?
是的 我想让她回来
Yeah. I would like her back.
你就是非要烦人不可 是不是
You are going to be very annoying, aren't you?
是的
Very.
好吧 不杀人
Fine. No killing,
但只是看在我心爱的道格森的面子上
But only for my darling Dodgson's sake,
不是贝丝
not for Beth.
贝丝已经坠落兔子深窟
Beth has gone down, down, down the rabbit hole,
再也不会回来了
And she's never coming back.
跟哥谭深爱的蝙蝠差不多
Much like Gotham's beloved...bat.
你努力工作达走到今天这一步
You've worked hard to get to where you are.
你应该有安全感
You deserve to feel safe.
你难道不想让孩子重回户外快乐玩耍吗
Don't you want your kids to be able to play outside again?
韦恩集团 研发部
埃利奥特房♥地♥产♥是哥谭城墙内的堡垒
Elliot Estates are Gotham's walls within the walls
有全天候驻场乌鸦安保
with on-site 24-hour Crows Security
每个单元都有一个安全屋
and a safe room in every unit.
你被抢劫过吗
Have you been mugged?
你的财产被肆意破坏过吗
Has your property been vandalized?
在埃利奥特房♥地♥产♥ 你再也不用担心
At Elliot Estates, you don't ever have to worry about that again.
我怎么知道
How do I know?
我是汤米·埃利奥特
I'm Tommy Elliot,
我就是来让哥谭重回安全的
And I'm here to make Gotham safe again.
很好 对
Nice. Ok. Yeah. Yeah.
现在我就是个烦人的过度保护的老公
Now I am that annoyingly overprotective husband.
你结婚了
You're married.
好 对 漂亮
Yeah, yeah. Nice. Nice.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
这 向前
Here. Lean in.
你比平时进攻得猛
You're a little more aggressive than usual.
怎么了 招架不住了
What's the problem? You can't take it?
好吧
All right.
你得往前走了
You need to move on.
大多数伴侣都是一起吃早餐
You know, most couples just have breakfast together.
我包里有能量棒
I've got an energy bar in my bag.
能分着吃吗
Oh. Can we split it?
前台说指挥官来了
Well, front desk says the commander's here.
我得走了
I got to go.
你可以看上一百万遍
You can watch it a million times.
可爱丽丝最后还是逃走了
Alice still gets away at the end.
没人为这场袭击负责
No one's taken responsibility for the attack.
庭审也搁置了
Trail's gone cold.
她都已经被捕了 谁会想要她的命呢
Who'd want her dead when she's already in custody?
大多数哥谭市民
Besides most of Gotham?
有什么事吗 摩尔探员
What can I do for you, Agent Moore?
我认为我能帮上忙 长官
I think I can be helpful, sir.
鉴于爱丽丝随时都可能再次发动袭击
Considering Alice could attack again at any time,
我希望您能批准
I was hoping to get your approval
一个特殊任务
for a special assignment.
好了 听众们 我是维斯珀·费尔柴尔德
Ok, people. Vesper Fairchild here.
我在看挂历
So I'm staring at my wall chart.
距离上一次目击蝙蝠侠真的已经过去十天了吗
Has it really been 10 days without a batman sighting?
有人觉得有蹊跷吗
Anyone else feeling ghosted?
告诉我 哥谭 蝙蝠侠在哪
Talk to me, Gotham. Where's Batman?
稍微有点感觉
Just gonna pinch a little bit.
三 二
3...2...
好了 打完了
And... you're done.
你真勇敢 击个掌
You are so brave. High-five.
♪ 无法使用 ♪
♪ Out of commission ♪
♪ 现已控制 ♪
♪ Out of control now ♪
♪ 像是一个没有答案的空壳 ♪
♪ It can feel like a shell with no answer inside ♪
♪ 而这颜料 花哨得正好 ♪
♪ And the paint, though, it's justified ♪
♪ 我却掌控不了 ♪
♪ Oh, but I cannot deal... ♪
挺晚啊
Late night?
索菲
Sophie, hey.
如果你是来找凯特的 她不在这
If you're looking for Kate, she's not here.
事实上 她很少回家
In fact, she rarely comes home.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表