剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Make sure our necklaces are in it.
好了 准备 笑一个
There. Ready? Cheese!
这个人在干什么
What is this guy doing?
贝丝 你还好吗
Beth, are you okay?
我们要翻了
We're gonna go over!
蝙蝠侠来了 他会救我们的
Batman's here. He's gonna save us!
他花了很多年调查
He spent years trying to figure out
那天究竟发生了什么
what went wrong that day.
他知道车就要翻了
He knew the car was gonna go over,
所以他射出两只钩爪
so he shot two hooks,
每个的安全载重都是一吨♥
each with a safe load of one ton.
那个重量 那个角度
The weight, the angle...
他非常确定他固定住了车
he was so sure he secured the car.
快点 凯特 快出去
Go, Kate! Hurry! Get out!
你要去哪 蝙蝠侠 别走
Where are you going, Batman? Wait!
醒醒 妈妈 求你了
Wake up now! Mom, please!
贝丝 你得快点抓住我的手
Beth, you need to grab my hand now!
凯特
Kate!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
不
No!
贝丝 不
Beth! No!
妈妈 贝丝
Mom! Beth!
后备箱的铁还是被扯坏了
The steel in the trunk still ripped away.
那是质量太差
It was crappy engineering.
那是他没算到的一点
It was the one calculation he didn't make.
这些年我一直觉得蝙蝠侠更在意
I grew up thinking that Batman cared more
把坏人捉拿归案而不是
about getting the bad guy than...
拯救无辜的人
The lives of innocent people.
不 他很关心
No. He cared.
救下多辆被劫校车
他那天救了34个孩子
He saved 34 kids that day.
他以为他也救了你的妈妈和妹妹
He thought he saved your mom and sister, too.
他仅存的家人
I mean, his only living family,
而他失手了
and he got it wrong.
多年来一直困扰着他
Haunted the hell out of him.
别按那个
Yeah. Don't push that.
不行 好了
Nope. Okay.
我不能再被蝙蝠侠炒鱿鱼了 所以
Not about to get my ass fired twice by Batman, so...
找到你自己的方式
Find your own way.
-什么 -布鲁斯成为蝙蝠侠
- What? - That's why Bruce became Batman,
就是为了按照自己的规则来
to play by his own rules.
所以他的敌人们都畏惧他
It made him terrifying to his enemies.
对 还有他的朋友和同事也是
Yeah, and his friends and his co-workers.
我们真的该走了
We really need to go.
人们不再担惊受怕
People aren't afraid anymore.
军队可能吓不倒这些罪犯
An army may not scare them,
但那个可以
but that will.
我要你修好他的战服
I need you to fix his suit.
这战服真的没什么问题
The suit is literal perfection.
等到一个女人能穿上 就没问题了
It will be... When it fits a woman.
-玛丽 -我们找到一个爱丽丝的人
- Mary. - We found one Alice's guys.
我知道他们把索菲带去哪里了
I think I know where they took Sophie.
♪ Spill wine on my hotel sheets ♪
♪ Oh, well, well, well ♪
♪ We laugh it off with our purple teeth ♪
这边走
This way.
♪ Palm trees in the dirty streets ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ And there ain't no place that I'd rather be ♪
♪ I'd give up anything to be with you ♪
♪ Nothing like blue skies in the rearview ♪
我觉得那栋楼不对劲
I don't like that building.
谁负责的
Who's covering it?
是道奇森 长官
That'd be Dodgson, sir.
道奇森
Dodgson.
我很喜欢
I love it.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
你也是
You, too.
叛徒 别
Traitor! Don't!
别
Don't!
指挥官
Commander,
我得说哥谭有点像过去的好时光了
dare I say Gotham is looking a little like the good, old days.
抱歉有过怀疑
Sorry I had my doubts.
市长 城市信任我们是有原因的
City trusts us for a reason, mayor.
享受电影吧 失陪了
Enjoy the movie. Excuse me.
凯恩
Kane.
我没错过演出 对吧
I haven't missed the show, have I?
告诉我你在哪里
Now you tell me where you are,
我会亲自把你丢进阿卡姆
and then I'll dump you at Arkham myself.
我们都疯了 指挥官
We're all mad here, Commander.
我疯了 你也疯了
I'm mad, you're mad.
理智也太 无聊了
Sanity is so... pedestrian.
我想被人记住
I want to be memorable,
想变成那种你时刻想着的女孩
the kind of girl who never leaves your thoughts,
所以我自己动手
so I took it upon myself
装了一辆乌鸦的车的勿忘我
to fill a crows truck with forget-me-nots.
"你觉得皇后如何" 猫问道
"How do you like the Queen?" Said the cat.
这些是家庭 孩子
These are families, kids.
闭上你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut,
所有人就会活着看见这无聊电影的结局
and everyone will stay alive to see how this boring movie ends.
你要是敢做什么 嘣
Try anything, and pfeewww!
往上看
Look up.
你一直忘不了索菲 对吧 指挥官
You'd never forget about Sophie, would you, Commander,
你最爱的小鸟就在空中
your favorite little birdie up in the sky,
不过我的天啊
but, oh, dear, oh, my,
你的小鸟能飞吗
can your little birdie fly,
因为只要她动一下
for if she moves an inch,
就会没命
she'll die.
选一个 指挥官
Pick one, Commander...
索菲 还是哥谭
Sophie or Gotham.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
渡鸦为什么喜欢写字台
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
谁
Who's there?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
简单的数学题
Simple math.
木桶重450斤
Barrel weighs 500 pounds.
小鸟体重是它的四分之一
Birdie weighs a quarter of that.
一旦木桶比小鸟轻
Once barrel weighs less than birde...
不
No!
你
You're...
不是他
Not him.
妈妈 看
Mommy, look!
是蝙蝠侠
It's Batman!
《发现了》
早上好 哥谭
Good morning, Gotham.
你们的女版维斯珀·费尔柴尔德来了
Your girl Vesper Fairchild here.
《发现了》
是我做梦了
So was I dreaming,
还是蝙蝠侠真的回来了
or is Batman really back?
如果是真的 那这个城市有指望了
If so, things are looking up for this city.
如果不是 那我把我的梦透露得太多了
If not, I just revealed way too much about my dreams.
告诉我 哥谭 你们是不是像我一样
Talk to me, Gotham. Are you as excited
《他回来了》
为这个高个夜行不见踪影的人而兴奋
about Mr. Tall Dark and Unavailable as I am?
太酷了
It was so cool,
然后蝙蝠侠就飞到了空中
and then Batman flew into the sky
在建筑之间穿梭
and was swinging from buildings.
看 我就说过他会回来
See? I told you he'd be back.
道奇森和爱丽丝是乌鸦的头号♥缉拿要犯
Dodgson and Alice are Crows' priority number one.
蝙蝠侠怎么办 长官
What about the Bat, sir?
得了 这种崇拜者见得多了
Oh, come on. Seen these wannabes before.
他让这个城市沸腾而又困惑
He gets the city all hot and bothered,
然后又因为缺乏技能
and then thanks to a total lack of skill,
通常死得特别壮观
he usually dies in some spectacular fashion.
他
He?
欢迎回来 摩尔探员
Welcome back, Agent Moore.
你有什么补充的吗
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表