剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我发了 未读
I am. It's green.
我觉得他是关机了
I think his phone is off.
出事了 他可能会生我的气
Something's up. He might be mad at me,
但他是不会关机的
but he wouldn't turn off his phone.
等等 是他吗
Wait. Is that him?
不 是索菲在电梯里
No. It's sophie in the elevator.
我应该邀请她下来吗
Should I invite her down here
毕竟其他人都能下来
Since apparently everyone else is allowed?
谈话愉快
Good talk.
索菲 你好啊
Sophie, hey.
你还好吗
You ok?
老实说 我在尽力控制我的恐慌
Honestly, trying to rein in a little panic.
我不是为了让你尴尬
Not to make this awkward or...whatever,
但是你见到朱莉娅了吗
But have you seen Julia?
她失踪了
She's M.I.A.
这个美女是谁
Who's the babe?
你太过了 她是凯特的前任
Way off limits. It's Kate's ex.
当然是了 朱莉娅是谁
Of course she is, and who's Julia?
她另一个前任
Her other ex.
好吧 让开
Ok. Move!
我听说你们两个在约会
I heard you two were hanging out.
我和朱莉娅
Julia and me?
大概可以这么说吧
I--I guess you could say that.
这样 可以吗
Is that...ok?
-不 这样不行 -简直就是公开处刑
- No, it's not ok. - Oh, this is torture.
因为如果不行的话
Because if it's not,
我俩就继续柏拉图式恋爱
I'll keep it platonic.
只要你能开心就好
Whatever makes you happy.
不 告诉她你爱她
No! Tell her you love her!
我听不到了
I can't hear.
如果我有朱莉娅的消息 我叫她联♥系♥你
If I hear from Julia, I'll tell her to check in.
你能问问卢克吗
Would you ask Luke, too?
她消失之前和他在一起
He was with her before she went radio silent.
卢克
Luke?
住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手 你要把她弄死了
Stop! You're killing her!
不 还没有 暂时还活着呢
Nope. Not yet. Still alive for now.
你还真是坚强 小姑娘
You are a tough one, lass.
阿卡姆交电费要交破产了
Arkham's power bills are gonna be through the roof,
但是只受你 我 还有科学的影响
But just between me, you, and...well, science,
我不知道你还能再承受多少
I'm not sure how much more you can take.
我受过更狠的刑罚
I've had worse.
还没到 但是你会的
Not yet, but you will
如果这位人形算盘不能告诉我
If the human abacus over here doesn't show me
如何破译密♥码♥
how the cipher works.
我这样怎么专心工作
How do you expect me to concentrate?
你想让我破译出来
You want me to figure this out,
给我点空间
give me some space.
确实 记得给我看成果 福克斯先生
Indeed. And show me your work, Mr. Fox,
因为如果你向我撒谎 我就把这个金发妞
Because if you're lying, I am going to turn blondie
电成荧光棒
into a glow stick.
你能做到的吧
You can do this, right?
我不知道 我需要更强的脑力
I don't know. Uh, I need more brain power,
更多时间
I need--I need more time.
我需要我爸爸
I need--I need my dad.
卢克 你和你♥爸♥爸一样聪明
Luke, you are every bit as smart as your father.
不
No, I'm not.
我比任何人都希望你说的是真的
OK. I more than anybody wish like hell that were true,
但我不是我爸爸
but I am not my father, OK?
我差他太多了
I'm not even close.
我们俩会因此而丧命
And we're both going to die because of it.
我不懂为什么你一直留着汤米的命
I don't understand why we're keeping Tommy alive.
因为他花了十年寻找
Because he spent the last decade
杀蝙蝠侠的方法
looking for ways to kill batman.
在我姐姐下手之前 他成功从韦恩研发部
He managed to steal the rail gun from Wayne R&D
偷走导轨枪
before my sister pilfered it.
我们破解日记之后 他可能知道去哪找
Maybe he'll know where we can find whatever weapon
日记里描述的武器
we glean from this journal,
到那时我们再杀了他
And then we'll kill him.
我要去群体治疗了
Off to group therapy.
卡德隆先生的治疗马上就要
Mr. Calderon is right on the verge
取得突破了
of a real breakthrough.
拿下他们 医生
Go get them, doc!
缄默当然会绑♥架♥卢克 毕竟他爸写了那本日记
Of course Hush took luke. His dad wrote the journals.
-有什么收获吗 -我没办法
- Anything? -I can't get a ping
-从他俩的手♥机♥上获取信息 -能不能试着追踪
- on either of their phones. -OK. What about running a trace
卡尔教授的心脏起搏器
on Professor Carr's pacemaker?
可能可以 但用这个不行
Yeah, maybe, but not from this.
那个呢
What about that?
这看上去比我妈还老
That looks older than my mom.
你就没有更现代化一点的设备吗
Sure you don't have anything more modern
日晷之类的
like a sundial?
为什么这个路人青少年知道你是蝙蝠女侠
Sorry. Why does this rando teen get to know you're batwoman?
我来试试
Let me see what I can do.
朱莉娅
Julia...
这是多字母密♥码♥
It's a polyalphabetic cipher.
这是个好开头
OK. That's a start.
包含多少个字母
How many letters are in it?
几百个
Hundreds.
分别来自不同的语言和
Hundreds in multiple languages
字母系统
and alphabets.
你能搞清楚它们出现的规律吗
Well, can you work out the sequence?
目前我只看出英语的第一个字母A
So far, I got "A" corresponds with heth,
对应阿♥拉♥姆语的第一个字母
the first letter of the aramaic alphabet,
首字母排序 阿♥拉♥姆语
which is alphabetically
是日记里出现的第一种字母系统
the first of the other alphabets my dad used.
同理 第二个出现的是巴比伦尼亚字母系统
"B" Takes us to the babylonian alphabet,
二二对应替代英文字母B
the next alphabetically.
这太聪明了
That's bloody brilliant.
你能像这样一个个破解字母吗
Can't you slide one letter at a time?
不能 我试过了
No. I tried that.
这样对我爸爸来说太简单了
That would be way too easy for my dad.
除了按首字母排序 他每隔一个方差
There's an interval variance each time
就会更换字母系统
he switches to a new alphabet.
如果我知道他使用的方差数列
Now if I could figure out the--the number sequence
那我就掌握了破解日记的关键
for the intervals, then I'd have the key to decrypt this.
也就是说 我们要在十分钟里
That leaves us 10 minutes to work out
在亿万种随机数字组合中选出正确的一种
a few billion random number sequences.
但我爸爸是个严谨的人
Except my dad was meticulous.
他不会用随机数列
It would never be random.
一定是对他有意义的数字
It'd be personal to him.
或者对我有意义
Or personal to me.
好 第一个数是五 第二个数是三
OK. The first slides 5, the second slides 3,
第三个是五
the third 5.
他用了我的社保号♥
He used my social security number.
你不要有压力 但是
OK. No pressure, but--
一般人们这么说的时候就是在施加压力
That's what people say when they're pressuring someone.
我们真的快没时间了
It's just that we're running out of time.
我进来了 制♥造♥商的数据库显示
I'm in. Manufacturer's database says
有三名约翰·卡尔配戴心脏起搏器
there are 3 John Carrs with pacemakers.
-你查到他们的位置了吗 -还没
- Do you have their locations? - Not yet,
但我一个不小心就会
But if I'm not careful, I could kill
杀死其他两位仍健在的约翰·卡尔
the two John Carrs that aren't already dead,
所以没错 放轻松
So, yeah, no pressure.
我能帮上什么忙
Anything I can do to help?
你能帮我避开数据节流
Can you bypass the data throttle and get me
让这堆破烂快一点吗
more speed out of this heap?
不能
Nope.
那就请你不要打扰我
Then I'll settle for you not distracting me.
小卢克真是太可爱了
How cute was baby luke?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表