剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
to your brilliant hammer idea.
重要的是
Point being this is what's left
这是地球上唯一能刺穿
of the only thing on earth
蝙蝠衣的东西
That can penetrate the batsuit.
-好吧 -这是我把唯一能够杀你的东西
- Ok. - And that is me taking
从桌子上
the only weapon that can kill you
拿下去
off the table.
在我们得意忘形之前...
Before we get too cocky...
我们之间不会再有任何秘密
No more secrets, not between us
今天之后不会再有
And not after today.
-你从哪拿到那个的 -和布鲁斯一样
- Where did you get that? - The same way bruce did.
一个朋友托我保管的
A friend gave it to me for safekeeping
以免她有一天迷失方向
in case she ever lost her way.
而你现在才告诉我们是因为...
And you're just telling us about it now because...
老实说我没想到你能找到方法
I honestly didn't think you'd figure out
-把它摧毁掉 -我们做到了
- a way to destroy it. - Well, we did,
交出来吧
So hand it over.
也因为我没法摧毁
And because I can't.
不该由我来决定
It's not mine to destroy.
凯特 那东西如果被坏人拿到了
Kate, if that gets into the wrong hands,
那会杀了你的
it'll kill you.
我向我朋友保证过我会保管的
I promised my friend I would keep it,
她信任我
and she trusts me,
在我和她聊过之前
And until I can talk to her about it,
我也需要你们信任我
I need you guys to trust me, too.
-进来 -长官
- Come. - Sir.
我想你会对这些感兴趣
Thought these might interest you.
从体育场拿回来的
Collected them from the arena.
那是枚从沙鹰
That in particular is a slug
射出的子弹
from a desert eagle.
沙鹰可以射穿所有东西
A desert eagle can shoot through anything.
几乎所有东西 长官
Well, almost anything, sir.
那我们得去找些更坚固的东西
Then we're gonna need to find something stronger.
老实说汤米
I must admit, Tommy.
我觉得你是整个哥谭
I find you to be one of the most
最令人厌恶的男人
loathsome men in Gotham.
虚荣而又粗野
Vain and uncouth,
无趣且死板
Humorless and dull.
我可怜那些把马提尼和你的魅力
I pity any woman who confuses the buzz
弄混的女人
of her martini with your charms.
再看看现在的你
And yet here you are.
我的杰作
My masterpiece.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我让你梦想成真
I made all your dreams come true.
我看起来像布鲁斯·韦恩
I look like Bruce Wayne.
你把我变成了布鲁斯·韦恩
You made me bruce wayne.
我富有 英俊
So, my rich, handsome,
受人爱戴的布鲁斯
beloved Bruce,
我需要你走进韦恩大厦的大门
I need you to strut through the doors
去把那块氪石从你亲爱的表姐凯特那里
of wayne tower and get me that shard of kryptonite
给我拿来
from your dear cousin Kate, hmm?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表