剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
♪ And I'll run to you when the waters rise ♪
♪ 我会 ♪
♪ And I'll... ♪
你伤得怎么样
What's the damage?
我左手是麻的
Well, my left hand's numb,
因为手臂上的神经受损
some nerve damage in my arm.
医生说我慢慢会康复的
The medic thinks I'll heal eventually.
♪ 在失明时呼唤你的名字 ♪
♪ Call to you if I lose my sight ♪
♪ 只要你需要 我便为你堕落 ♪
♪ And I'll fall for you if you need a fight ♪
♪ 涨潮时我会跑向你 ♪
♪ And I'll run to you when the waters rise ♪
可能会快点
Or sooner.
你没事我真的很高兴
I'm glad you're ok.
我也是
Me, too.
♪ 如果炸♥弹♥引爆 ♪
♪ If the bombs ignite ♪
♪ 我还是在乎你 ♪
♪ I'll still call to you... ♪
凯特
Kate.
看来我来的不是时候
Looks like a bad time.
我得走了
Hey. I'm gonna go.
卢克把一切都告诉我了
Luke told me everything.
他自己都不知道一切
He couldn't have told you everything
又怎么可能告诉你呢
because he doesn't know everything.
我知道你在为什么要找一本
I know you're lying about why you're after a book
描述如何能杀了我的书的这件事上撒了谎
that describes how to kill me.
狙枪仔在几个月前
The Rifle showed up in Gotham
就现身哥谭来刺杀你了
to assassinate you several months ago.
我帮忙阻止了他 然后他就销声匿迹了
I helped thwart him, and he disappeared.
你就没想过为什么他没回来吗
You ever wonder why he never came back?
因为我跟踪他到了他的老板那
Because I followed him to his boss
然后和她达成了不再追杀你的协议
and made a deal with her to stop pursuing you.
但我得用那本日记
In exchange for your life,
来换你的命
I'd fetch her the journal,
然后我们大家就互不相欠了
and we'd both be on our merry way.
如果她拿到了那本日记 她还是能来杀我
If she had the journal, she could still kill me.
她耍了我 我今天才知道
She played me. I didn't know what
那本日记里写了什么
the journal entailed till today.
现在我知道了 协议就取消了
Now that I do, the deal's off.
她是谁
Who is she?
萨菲娅·索希尔
Safiyah Sohail.
从来没听说过她
I've never heard of her.
但她听说过你 亲爱的
Well, she's heard of you, luv,
而现在我又背叛了她
And now that I've double-crossed her,
我们都被她盯上了
we've both got targets on our backs.
阿卡姆那边情况怎么样
How's Arkham?
一团糟
It's a mess.
因为你 疯子逃犯
Psychotic escapees are
现在全城都是
all over this city right now thanks to you.
是爱丽丝干的
Thanks to Alice.
她把整个疯人院
She had the entire asylum under--
爱丽丝不是那个自称是这座城市英雄的人
Alice isn't the one claiming to be the city's hero.
她需要你就像你需要她一样
She needs you as much as you need her.
小丑有蝙蝠侠就好像她有你
The Joker had Batman like she has you,
猜猜谁总是成为连带伤害
And guess who always ends up as collateral damage.
我会守护我的城市
I will protect my city.
不 你不会 因为你玩完了
No, you won't, because you're done.
滚吧
Get out.
你知道我不会离开的
You know I won't leave.
你就把这个当做是警告吧
Let this serve as your warning.
如果我再见到你
If I see you again,
就要开战了
it's war.
这里不是避难所 爱丽丝
This isn't a shelter, Alice.
我们又回到了开始的地方
This is...back to where we started.
没人逼你留下来
No one's forcing you to stay.
我告诉过你把卢克牵扯进来
I told you that inviting Luke into your obsession
会把蝙蝠引出来 现在好了
would draw out the bat, and now here we are,
又冷又潮湿 在下水道里湿透了
Freezing, wet, drenched in sewer water.
我也告诉过你卢克会给我们带来
And I told you that Luke would bring us the answers
我们需要的答案 看来我们都对了
that we need, so I suppose we're both right.
我过去很快乐爱丽丝 我过去很快乐
I was happy, Alice. I was happy.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你是不是一点不在乎你毁了一切
Do you even care that you burnt the whole thing down?
我在乎
I care.
杀了那只蝙蝠
about killing the bat.
那就把那个无脸仔给我带过来
So go bring me that walking facial gone wrong.
好让他告诉我 到哪里去找
So he can tell me where to find
叫做氪星石的小绿石头
a little green rock called kryptonite.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表