剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
为了贝丝 我们找遍了各个地方
We looked...everywhere for Beth.
是我找遍了各个地方 尽管缺乏证据
I looked everywhere. I held onto hope for the both of us
尽管警♥察♥都放弃了
despite the lack of evidence,
尽管大家都认为她已经死了
despite the police giving up,
我仍然对我们两个的努力抱有一线希望
Despite the fact that everyone thought she was dead.
步履维艰的时候我仍怀有希望
I hoped when it was hard,
可你 却放弃了
And you...just gave up
还把自己的全部精力都拿去责怪蝙蝠侠
and put your energy into blaming Batman.
因为那样很容易
Because it was easy.
贝丝就这样成了爱丽丝
That's why Beth is Alice.
你当时听不进去 现在也听不进去
You wouldn't listen then, and you won't listen now,
一个清白的人就要因此付出代价了
and an innocent man is gonna pay the price for it.
看看谁这么幸运买♥♥到了最后一根葡萄冰棒
Look who lucked out by getting the last grape popsicle!
看来你恢复得挺好
Looks like you're healing nicely,
不过 我猜 恢复也拦不住你
but I guess healing can't get in the way
给蝙蝠女侠找麻烦
of you spilling the tea on Batwoman.
信不信由你 我是想保护她
Believe it or not, I'm trying to protect her.
方法就是让我爸压制她的行动
By having my dad shut down her entire operation?
她会把自己害死的
She's gonna get herself killed.
蝙蝠女侠能照顾好自己
Batwoman can take care of herself,
她都救了你两次了 如果我没记错的话
just like she took care of you twice by my count.
现在你却要背叛她
And now you're just gonna betray her?
怎么
I mean, what?
你就好这一口吗
Is that, like, your thing?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你对凯特就是如此
I mean, that's what you did to Kate,
搞得她在你们二人之间
and then she had to put an entire ocean
划了条鸿沟
between you and her.
现在你大摇大摆的
And...now you walk around,
装作你丝毫不在乎她的样子
pretend like she meant nothing to you.
你根本不知道究竟是怎么回事
You don't even know what happened.
对 但我看到了她受了多大的伤
No, but I saw what it did to her.
你说得对 我不了解具体情况
Look. You're right. It's not my drama,
你想怎样就怎样吧
So do what you want.
但是别忘了
In the meantime,
每隔四到六小时吃一次布洛芬
ibuprofen every 4-6 hours,
每天换一次绷带
And change the bandage once a day.
不许把诊所的事告诉我爸
Don't tell my dad about this clinic...
然后再考虑一下究竟要不要
And maybe think about whether or not
把蝙蝠女侠也列入你伤害的范围之内
you want to add Batwoman to the list of people you hurt.
还在加班 法官阁下
Working late, your honor?
你是怎么
H-how did you?
看来你烧的不止是夜班车的油灯
Looks like you're burning more than the midnight oil.
那是证据吗
Is that the evidence?
多奈利负责逼供
Donnelly got the confessions,
斯坦顿说服陪审团
Stanton convinced the jury,
你就负责敲小木槌
you just banged your gavel?
我给你给你钱
I can pay you.
你一定要保护我
You have to protect me from him.
你到了黑门监狱就有全天候的保护了
You'll get round-the-clock protection at Blackgate.
还免费
Free of charge.
跑
Go!
你竟然保护他
You protect him, a man who sent
一个给那么多无辜的人判了死刑的人
so many innocents to their deaths?
法律自会定夺
The law will take care of it.
是吗 我以前也相信
Yeah? I used to believe that, too,
直到法律把我变成了谋杀犯
Until the law turned me into a murderer.
法律并不完善 这一点我承人
The law's not perfect, I'll give you that.
但这并不意味着你要用鲜血来改写它
Doesn't mean you get to rewrite it in blood.
你那么相信法律
You trust the law so much,
为什么还穿着这套战衣
why are you wearing that suit?
我需要支援
I'm gonna need backup.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
他说得对
He makes a good point.
不 支援法官
No. For the judge.
马上保护性拘留法官
Get the judge into protective custody now.
好的 马上
Right. On it.
排查建筑的其他部分
Sweep the rest of the building.
你决定追缉真凶 这很好
Glad you decided to go after the right guy.
我不觉得你俩有什么区别
I don't see how you and him are that different.
把法律玩弄于股掌
Taking the law into your own hands,
扮演法官和陪审团的角色
appointing yourself judge and jury.
我敢肯定你也做了同样的事情
Pretty sure you just did the exact same thing.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
你却说我犯了错误
You telling me I made a mistake?
我不知道 去问铁拳
I don't know. Ask the Fist.
我承认我之前弄错了
I admit I got it wrong,
但是你知道我和你的区别吗
But you know the difference between me and you?
我要是犯了错 所有人都知道是我
When I make a mistake, everybody knows my name.
我要对哥谭人♥民♥负责
I am accountable to the people of Gotham.
你却躲在匿名的掩护下
You--you hide behind your anonymity.
你对谁负责
Who are you accountable to?
看来我们就要知道了
Guess we'll find out.
和一个弹簧开关相连的死亡心率监测器
Heart rate monitor linked to a dead man's switch.
看来我们要和他团聚了
Looks like we're about to join him.
我是凯恩 有人能收到吗
This is Kane. Anybody read me?
血氧量低
战衣显示血氧量在下降
Whoa! Suit showing oxygen levels dropping.
是的 侩子手把这个房♥间
No kidding. Executioner turned this room
变成了毒气室
into a gas chamber.
你的手下能把我们弄出去吗
Can your men get us out of here?
他触发了防范禁闭程序
He triggered the lockdown procedure.
所有进出的通道都被封死了
Every way in and out of here is sealed off.
钢筋门
Steel-reinforced doors.
等我的手下打通它们的时候...
By the time my guys get through them--
空气越来越稀薄了
Air's getting thin in here.
我需要解决方案 你可是麻省理工的
I need a solution. You went to MIT.
我是考进去了 但是我没去上
I got in. I didn't actually go.
好吧 好的
Ok. Uh...ok, ok.
氰化氢 重点是氢元素
Ok. Hydrogen cyanide, emphasis on hydrogen.
是可♥燃♥物♥ 想想兴登堡
It's flammable. Think the Hindenburg.
不是什么安慰人的想法
Not a comforting thought.
重点是 你可以点然它
The point is you can ignite it.
火焰火把氰化物都烧掉
The flames will burn off the cyanide.
-收到 -唯一的问题是
- Ok. Copy. - Only problem is
氢只有达到了百分之六的饱和度才能燃烧
hydrogen will only burn at 6% saturation.
你这话是说给没上过麻省理工的人听的
For those of us who didn't get into MIT.
你得先让房♥间充满气体
You got let the gas fill the room first.
我们撑不了那么久了
We're not gonna last that long.
你的试试 凯特
Well, you got to try, Kate.
现在只有百分之三
You're only at 3%.
你要坚持住
You got hang in there.
你得趴在地上
You need to stay low to the ground.
-离我远点 -快点
- Get away from me. - Come on.
那个标志夺走了我的一切
That symbol took everything from me.
我可不想让它成为我最后看见的东西
It's not gonna be the last thing I see.
清醒点 保持清醒
Stay with me. Stay awake.
加油 指挥官 跟我聊聊
Come on, Commander. Talk to me.
告诉我你为什么讨厌蝙蝠侠
Tell me all the reasons you hate Batman.
那个标志害死了我的家人
That symbol let my family die.
百分之四
4%.
你要是想恨那个标志 那就恨
Hey. If you're gonna hate the symbol, hate the symbol.
让恨意充满你的意识 支撑你活下去
Let it fuel you into staying alive.
百分之五
5%.
我必须归咎于那个标志
I have to blame that symbol.
不然的话
If I don't...
不然的话会怎样 告诉我
If you don't, what? Tell me.
我就得怪罪我自己
I have to blame myself.
百分之六 动手吧
6%. Do it!
凯特 拜托 回答我
Kate, come on. Talk to me.
指挥官 指挥官 醒醒
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表