剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
♪ It's good to be me, young and free, going wild ♪
♪ 随心所欲 做我所想 ♪
♪ Do what I do when I do it now ♪
这绝对是头一回
This is definitely a first.
其实我也是
Me, too, actually.
那
So...
你要进来吗
do you want to come inside?
不行
I can't.
我是来告诉你
I-- I came here to tell you
为了不让你你受伤害 我们的关系必须结束
that this has to end before you get hurt.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
这次不一样 我有一些敌人
This is different. I have enemies.
如果他们知道我们俩有联♥系♥
If they connected us,
有可能会利用你来对付我
they could use you against me.
你不说 我也不说
Well, I won't tell them if you don't.
你知道事情没这么简单
You know it's not that simple.
那你有什么提议
So what do you suggest?
让我走吧
Let me walk away.
好
OK.
那你走吧
So walk.
♪ 情不自禁 想做坏事 ♪
♪ I can't help that I want to do bad things ♪
♪ 诸多坏事 ♪
♪ Bad things ♪
♪ 诸多坏事 ♪
♪ Bad things ♪
-有人来了 -我来
- Someone's here. - I'm on it.
不 我自己来
No. I got it.
把你老母亲给吓出心脏病来了
Give your own mother a heart attack.
妈 你怎么来了
Mom, what are you doing here?
给你惊喜
u202dSurprising you.
下次 我会先打电♥话♥来
Next time, I'll call first.
我们要锁门了
We're locking up.
我在打电♥话♥
I'm on the phone.
我公♥司♥的估值是这个数的两倍
My company's valuation is twice that much.
我不在乎固定资产
I don't care about fixed capital.
看看我们的无形资产
Look at our intangible assets--
比如说我本人 我的品牌和形象
I.E., me, my brand, my image.
这些都是无价的
You can't put a price on that.
我晚点回你电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call you back.
他们这场拍摄没有预算
They had no budget for this photo shoot,
这点已经开始暴露了
and it's starting to show.
有人吗
Hello? Is anyone there,
连清洁工也没有吗
not even, like, a janitor or someone?
是谁
Who's there?
紧急出口
说到最无情的割伤
Talk about the unkindest cut.
昨晚社交媒体网红金伯莉·赖特
Social media influencer Kimberly Wright was the victim
被人残忍♥割伤面部
of a brutal face-slashing last night.
哥谭警局怀疑这是连环毁容事件中
GCPD suspect this is now the second social media influencer
第二名被割伤脸的社交媒体网红
attacked by the serial slashionista.
告诉我 哥谭市民们
Talk to me, Gotham.
狂踩的按键在哪里
Where's the dislike button when you need it?
和索菲谈得怎么样
How'd it go with Sophie?
索菲 她...
Sophie. Well, she--
反应很冷漠 话说得有点刺耳
It was really cold, and it was a bit hard to hear,
然后她妈突然出现
and then her mom just showed up out of nowhere.
所以分手的话被狗生吞了吗
So "Dog ate my breakup"?
有一个疯子拿着美工刀对孩子下手
There's a lunatic with a box cutter targeting kids.
我们不能分心
We-we need to-to focus.
已经在查了
Already on it.
金伯莉·赖特描述攻击她的人
Kimberly Wright described her attacker
是二十多岁的女性
as "A woman in her 20s
穿着帽衫戴着医用口罩
who wore a hoodie and a surgical mask."
没错 所以哥谭警局无法确认她的身份
Yeah. That's why the GCPD can't I.D. her.
有趣的是 两名受害者身上
Interestingly, neither of the victims
均无任何刺伤
had any stab wounds on their bodies.
米娅·科特斯
她的目标只是脸部
She went after their face.
金伯莉·赖特
她们的脸蛋就是她们的品牌和业务
Their face is their brand, their business.
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
你要去哪
Where you off to?
去见见我唯一关心的网红
To see the only instaface I care about.
我的订阅都在说这些
Yeah. I mean, it's all my feed is talking about.
就连凯莉·Q也声称
Even Kylie Q is threatening
要为了尊重而保持网络沉默
to go web-silent out of respect.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我几乎不认识金伯莉
I mean, I barely knew Kimberly,
但还是很吓人
but still, it's pretty freaky,
别担心 据说我继父
and-- don't worry-- my fanbase left
杀死我妈时 我的粉丝团就撤退了
when my stepdad supposedly killed my mom,
所以我在网络上都不值得一提
so I am hardly worth the data.
那就好 我指的不是粉丝团的事
Good, not about the fanbase thing.
那太糟心了
That sucks.
你知道那个圈子里 有谁可能是目标吗
Do you know anyone in that circle that could be a target?
那要看看你问的是谁了
Well, it depends on who you ask.
大家都知道金伯莉·赖特的鼻子
I mean, everybody knows that Kimberly Wright
整得和麦莉·麦吉恩的一样
has Miley McGinn's nose.
显然我不知道
Except me, apparently.
同样的整形手术 外形 斜度和长度都一样
Same corrective surgery-- shape, slope, length.
那是个潮流
I mean, it's a thing.
大家都在议论
People were even whispering,
也许麦莉和割脸案有关
Maybe Miley had something to do with the attack,
生气金伯莉偷整了一样的鼻形
pissed that Kimberly stole her nose,
但如果你想想
but if you think about it,
麦莉整了和米娅一样的颧骨
Miley copied Mia's cheekbones,
米娅整了和齐娜一样的下巴
and Mia and Xena have the same chin,
但是我认为都是按照阿里安娜曾经的下巴整的
which I believe belonged to Ariana at one point.
总之 我敢肯定的是此时此刻
Anyway, I am sure there is a who's who
坎贝尔医生的候诊室里
of potential victims in Dr. Campbell's
就有潜在受害者
waiting room as we speak.
-伊森·坎贝尔医生吗 -对
- Dr. Ethan Campbell? - Yeah.
全城唯一一个值得找的整形外科医生
The only plastic surgeon in the city worth going to,
我自己没试过
not that I would know.
说真的 如果你调查这个
Actually, if you're looking into this
是因为你有一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
because you own a real estate firm
而这些女人很有可能是潜在的买♥♥家
and these women are most likely future property buyers...
就是这样
Exactly, yeah.
你需要助手的话可以找我
I'm around if you need a side...person.
我跟半数的姑娘也就差了个医学博士学位
I mean, I'm a D.M. away from half these girls.
我很乐意打听一下线索什么的
I'd be happy to poke around for some clues or whatever.
你别牵扯进这事可能才最稳妥
It's probably safest if you stayed out of it,
但我可能要找个人去见坎贝尔
but I might ask someone to drop by Campbell
提醒他一下
and just give him a heads-up.
我可以去
I could do it.
我是他授课学校的医学生
I mean, I'm a med student where he lectures,
所以我既然想到了
so, now that I think about it,
我大量的医学知识
my vast array of medical knowledge
在各种情况下都能用得上
could come in handy in endless scenarios.
不用了 玛丽 谢谢了
I'm good, Mary. Thank you.
好吧 我很乐意帮忙的
Ok. Well, I'm happy to help.
再见 玛丽
Bye, Mary.
话说回来
Rewind.
你跟你丈夫分居了
You and your husband separate,
你都没想着给我打个电♥话♥吗
and you didn't think to call me?
我觉得最好先等尘埃落定再说
I thought it was best to let the dust settle.
我的手♥机♥在哪里
Where's my phone?
我一定要告诉泰勒
I'll tell Tyler all the ways
他这是在犯人生中最大的错误
he's making the biggest mistake of his life.
妈 别这样 不是他的错
Mom, stop. It's not like that.
-是我的错 -你
- It was me. - You?
我
I, um--
我不爱他了
I fell out of love with him.
你不爱一个英俊 有涵养 有能力
You fell out of love with a handsome, decorated, capable man
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表