剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
But you're still trapped in yours,
而且你会一直困在那里
and you always will be
因为你自作自受
because it's one of your own making...
而这
and that...
会更加忍♥无可忍♥
is a hell more unbearable...
相比于
than...
让我出去 让我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
-救我出去 -让我出去 凯特
- Get me out! - Let me out! Kate!
凯特 救命
Kate, help!
-救救我 -让我出去
- Please help! - Let me out!
快救我出去
Get me out of here!
快 求你了 救我出去
Come on, please! Get me out!
快一点 求你了 帮帮我
Hurry up! Please! Please help!
救命啊
Help! Help!
让我出去 求你了 帮帮我
Get me out, please! Help me!
求你了 求你救我出去 求求你了
Please, please get me out. Please, please, please, please.
有人吗 救命啊 帮我一下
Someone, help! Please! Help me!
凯特
Kate!
快 赶快 快
Come on! Come on! Hurry! Come on!
后退 后退一下
Get back, get back, get back!
哥谭市 注意到我没说"晚上好"了吗
Evening, Gotham. Notice how I didn't say, "Good evening"?
因为爱丽丝被放出来了
That's because Alice is back on the streets,
没准哥谭市的大英雄们
and while Gotham's golden boys
会在自己家安心睡大觉
may be safe and snug in their beddy-byes,
反正我今晚睡觉的时候
I'll be sleeping with a Louisville slugger
床下会放一个棒球棒
under the bed tonight
因为既然哥谭警局不让我们呼唤蝙蝠女侠
because with Batwoman on the GCPD's do-not-call list,
这就是唯一能保护我的蝙蝠
it's the only Bat that's going to protect me.
关闭布朗桥和洛布桥
Shut down Brown and Loeb bridge.
保持三联桥通畅 给她一条出路
Leave Trigate open. Give her one way out.
从头到尾搜索所有的机动车
Search every vehicle top to bottom.
如果她想做点什么 我们当场阻止她
If she tries it, we'll stop her there.
老鼠的情况怎么样了
What's the status on mouse?
刚出手术室 在重症监护室
Just got out of surgery, in ICU.
我组要一个6人的小队24小时盯着他
I want a 6-person team on him round the clock.
凯特 你还好吗
Kate, how are you?
我来这也想问你这个问题
I came to ask you the same thing.
惊吓到了 尴尬 生气 多半生气
Rattled, embarrassed, pissed. Mostly pissed.
我很庆幸你记住了我们的密语
Well, I'm just glad you remembered our code.
我当然记得了 我什么都记得
Of course I did. I remember everything.
比如说 生日快乐
For example, happy birthday.
收到什么好东西了吗
Did you get anything good
除了被绑♥架♥
besides kidnapped?
我收到了
I--I did actually.
现在这座城市被恐惧占领
And now with the city gripped by fear
抗♥议♥者聚集在哥谭警局总部
随着爱丽丝逃跑被爆出来
With reports of Alice's bloody escape...
哥谭警局发生什么了
What's going on at the GCPD?
抗♥议♥者开始采取措施
Protesters have taken to the steps
抗♥议♥者聚集在哥谭警局总部
要求哥谭警局
of the GCPD demanding
点亮蝙蝠侠标志
that they turn on the Bat-signal.
抗♥议♥者聚集在哥谭警局总部
♪ 有一个新东西让人成瘾 ♪
♪ There's a new addiction ♪
♪ 我们才是新传统 ♪
♪ We're the new tradition ♪
有些时候 这座城市会给你惊喜
Sometimes, this city surprises you.
♪ 现在我们知道你在倾听 ♪
♪ Oh, now we know you're listening ♪
点亮标志 点亮标志
Turn on the light, turn on the light...
♪ 当你站在高岗之上 ♪
♪ Tell us how you missed it ♪
♪ 告诉我你为何没看出来 ♪
♪ When you're 12 feet tall ♪
♪ 他们封你为王 ♪
♪ And they're crowning you king ♪
♪ 你做的所有都是美好的开始 ♪
♪ Everything you do is the next best thing ♪
♪ 发火 躁动 大闹一场 ♪
♪ Play it up, blow it up, make a scene ♪
♪ 这不是童话 也没有女王 ♪
♪ This it not a fairy tale, there's no queen ♪
♪ 现在你知道我们都在倾听 ♪
♪ Now we know you're listening ♪
♪ 我们才是新传统 ♪
♪ We're the new tradition ♪
♪ 现在你知道我们都在倾听 ♪
♪ Now we know you're listening ♪
知道她可能去哪吗
Any idea where she could be?
不知道
I don't know,
我很抱歉 指挥官
and I'm sorry, Commander.
我应该听你的 结果
I should have listened to you, and now--
杀害探员的凶手不是你
You didn't kill those agents.
是爱丽丝
Alice did.
没错 可是她跑掉了是我的错
Yeah, but because of me, now she's escaped.
那我们就这样阻止她
That's how we're gonna stop her.
如果爱丽丝在乌鸦的监禁下
If anything happened to Alice
除了什么状况
when she was in crows custody,
我们责无旁贷
we'd have to answer for it,
但她现在是逃犯了
but she's a fugitive now.
我们可以一枪崩了她
We can put a bullet in her,
大家连眼睛都不会眨一下
and no one would bat an eye.
现在就该我们付诸行动了
It's time we do exactly that.
打劫
惊喜
Surprise!
跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with this.
是的 她跟我说了你不喜欢这套
Yeah, yeah. She told me that you would hate this.
她说得对 孪生感应
She would be right. Twin intuition.
生日快乐 贝丝
Happy birthday, Beth.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你的酒吧需要大点的酒杯
Mmm. Your bar needs bigger glasses.
说实话
You know, I'll be honest.
我一直都不理解你为什么
I never really understood why you were so hell-bent
你拼了命也要拯救那个精神病爱丽丝
on redeeming that psychopath Alice,
现在认识了贝丝 我彻底懂了
But now that I've met Beth, I totally get it.
-我知道你失去了什么 -是
- I see what you lost. - Yeah.
敬奇迹
To miracles.
其实 我认为那不是奇迹
Actually, I don't think that that's what it is.
这只是我心中的小朋友说话
This could just be my little friend talking here,
我度过你妹妹的论文
but I read your sister's thesis
超银河星系之类的
on extra astrogalactic stuffy stuff.
我认为贝丝出现在这里是因为宇宙异常
I think Beth's being here is some kind of cosmic anomaly.
听我解释
Hear me out.
如果存在多重宇宙
What if there are multiple universes,
有点像一堆不同的地球
kind of like a bunch of different planet earths,
他们都嘭嘭嘭
and then they all kind of pow, pow, pow, pow,
萎缩成一个
collapsed into one,
只不过有些部分没进来
only there were some parts leftover?
有点像组装一个宜家书架
Kind of like after you've built an Ikea bookshelf
而贝丝只是不知怎么
and Beth is just one of the parts
被装进箱子里的一个零件
that made it into the box somehow.
对 你说得对 很疯狂
Yeah. You're right. It's crazy. Ha!
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ happy birthday to you
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you-- ♪
来 许个愿
Ok. Uh, make a wish.
我一直都想有第二次机会
Well, all I ever wanted was a second chance,
现在你在这 所以
and here you are, so...
怎么了
Hey. What's happening?
贝丝 怎么了
Beth, what's happening?
什么情况
What is it?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表