剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我会告诉你的
Which I'll tell you after you drop
等你放弃那套英雄主义情结
The whole hero complex.
摘掉面具 蝙蝠女侠
Take off the mask, Batwoman.
怎么了 人都去哪了
What's going on? Where is everyone?
当你连自己的亲妈都救不了的时候
What's the point of running a clinic
开诊所还有什么用
When you can't even save your own mom?
我不是一名医生
I'm not a doctor.
既然你在这 我希望这意味着
If you're here, I'm hoping that means
爱丽丝在阿卡姆疯人院
That Alice is at Arkham.
她不在哥谭大学
She wasn't at Gotham University.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我看见她跑进去了
I saw her run into that building.
我们搜了每一间宿舍 玛丽
We searched every dorm room, Mary.
她不在那
She wasn't there.
也许坎贝尔博士是对的
Maybe Dr. Campbell was right.
你应该换个地方歇歇 为你妈妈哀悼
You should go somewhere, relax, grieve your mom.
你也觉得我看到了不存在的东西
You think I'm seeing things, too.
我觉得你的世界刚刚崩塌
I think your world just fell apart,
你正在寻找能够把注意力
And you're looking for something to distract you
从悲痛上转移的事情
From how painful it is.
听着 我不想指责你
Look. No judgment.
我的婚姻刚刚告吹了
My marriage just blew up,
之前我差点把一个无辜的人给爆头了
And I nearly took the wrong guy's head off earlier.
我们都是普通人
We're human.
我们什么事都想做 除了体会自己的感受
We'd rather be doing anything other than feeling our feelings.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我发誓我没有在幻想 索菲
I swear I'm not imagining things, Sophie.
找到爱丽丝并不能把你妈妈带回来
Finding Alice isn't going to bring your mom back.
怎么了 蝙蝠女侠 害羞吗
What's wrong, Batwoman? Shy?
快点 给我们看看你漂亮的小脸
Come on. Show us your pretty, little face.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为你沉迷于拯救那些
Because you are obsessed with saving people
不想被拯救的人
Who don't want to be saved.
放弃吧 放弃 放弃吧
Give up, give up, give up!
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
我把蝙蝠面具收起来就能加入你
I put away the Bat so I can join you
扭曲的童话故事了
On some twisted fairy tale.
摘掉面具 小蝙蝙
Take off the mask, Batty!
你令人作呕 爱丽丝
You're sick, Alice.
爱丽丝 停
Alice, stop.
不
No!
停下来
Stop it!
做就对了
Do it!
行吧
Fine!
我的天
Holy crap.
-你是凯特·凯恩 -正是
- You're Kate Kane. - That would be me.
我每天都会从你的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥开车经过
I, like, drive by your real estate firm every day.
-嗨 -嗨
- H-hi. - Hi.
我刚看了《倡导者》
I just read "The advocate,"
"不满30岁的蕾丝老总"
"LESBIAN CEOs UNDER 30."
我的天 我之前跟你说的话太过分了
Oh, my god. I was such a bitch to you earlier.
你怎么不早说你是同志
Why didn't you say you were supergay?
还在试图想清楚应该告诉人们多少
Kind of still trying to figure out much to tell people.
有人吗 好无聊
Ok. Hello! Boring.
我们能继续吗 请问
Can we move this along, please?
结局美满 放了她吧
Happily. Just let her go.
不 我的意思是继续我下一步的计划
No. I meant with the next phase of my plan.
听着 我一直在跟着你
See, I've been following you,
现在我需要黑客女孩来
And now I need cyber sunshine to do that thing
黑入哥谭所有手♥机♥
That she did when she accesses
就像之前那样
Everyone's phone on Gotham's cellular network,
然后我要让她将我姐姐
And then I need her to out my sister
这个哥谭的红发骑士的真面目公之于众
As Gotham's redheaded knight.
别这样 爱丽丝
Don't do this, Alice.
没有英雄也蝙蝠女侠 没人能改变我的本性
No hero, no Bat, no one trying to change who I am.
每个人从此都幸福地生活了下去
Everyone lives happily ever after.
如果我不呢 你会怎么做
And if I don't, what are you gonna do,
杀了我
Kill me?
你需要我 如果你把我杀了 你就输了
You need me. If you kill me, you lose.
作为现在时来说 因为你已经死了
As do you because you're dead.
-抱歉 学校现在都不教数学了吗 -爱丽丝
- I'm sorry. Do they not teach math in school anymore? - Alice!
没事的
It's fine.
我当然没准备杀她
I'm obviously not going to kill her.
但我会把学校里其他所有人都杀了的
I will kill everyone else in this school, though.
我不知道应该带谁来舞会
I didn't know who to bring to the dance,
所以我就带了C-4炸♥药♥
So I brought C-4.
学校现在应该还在教科学吧 对吗
They do still teach science in this school, right?
你骗人
You're lying.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
我不会说出蝙蝠女侠的身份的
I'm not outing Batwoman.
发消息 不然她就会
Send the message, or she will kill
杀了这里的所有人
Everyone in here.
如果我公布出去 所有你在乎的人都会遇到危险
If I out you, everyone you care about will be in danger.
你可能会被捕 你再也不能做蝙蝠女侠了
You'll probably be arrested, you won't be Batwoman anymore.
-我能照顾好自己 -但哥谭不行
- I can take care of myself. - But Gotham can't!
我们需要你
We need you.
这座城市的希望会随着蝙蝠女侠的消失而消散
If Batwoman goes away, this city's hope goes with it.
我觉得我刚才好像吐在嘴里了
I think I just puked in my mouth.
我们一起做
We'll do it.
告诉大家
Tell everyone.
好吧
Fine.
我好像猜到了为什么
Well, I guess we figured out why
大家叫你们网络一代
They call you Generation Z because...
你试试用一只手黑掉10个蜂巢网络
You try hacking 10 cellular networks with one hand.
好了 我做到了
It's done. I did it.
整个哥谭现在都知道凯特的秘密了
All of Gotham now knows Kate's secret.
大家都看到了吗
Is everyone seeing this?
阿尔法组 我们准备前往哥谭预备学校
Alpha team, we're on the move to Gotham Prep.
出发
Let's go!
蝙蝠女侠是哥谭富翁凯特·凯恩
-去吧 -也许我不想
- Go. - Maybe I don't want to.
也许我不在乎 快去
Maybe I don't care. Go!
我们的账算到哪一步了
Now where were we?
什么 等一下
What? Hey!
算到这了
Right out about there.
炸♥弹♥怎么解除
How do I disarm this bomb?
玩够了吧 你不是个英雄
Enough with the games. You're not a hero!
我不需要是英雄也知道什么是纯粹的恶
It doesn't take a hero to know what pure evil looks like.
你毁掉了我的生活
You ruined my life.
我修正了你的生活 凯特
I fixed your life, kate.
父亲不相信我们
Our father didn't believe us,
现在他正受到报应
And now he's being punished.
凯瑟琳在过去15年里一直试图把我们分开
Catherine tried to keep us apart for 15 years,
现在她也死了
And now she's dead.
我还要怎么做才能证明我对你的忠诚
What more do I have to do to prove my loyalty to you?
你大可以告诉我你没有把炸♥弹♥装在
You can tell me that you didn't put a bomb
一个满是孩子的体育馆里
in a gym full of kids.
你看 又来了 批判 批判 总是批判
Ugh. Here we go again. Judgy, judgy,
-总是批判 -要是你做的一切
- judge, judge. - If everything you have done
都是为我好
has been some kind of gift to me,
那还是收回你的好意吧
then take it all back.
你为什么就不能接受我呢
Why can't you accept me for who I am?
我们可是姐妹啊 凯特 我们和好吧
We're sisters, Kate. Be my sister.
我们曾是姐妹
We were sisters,
后来贝丝死了
and then beth died,
要是她真的死了
and the world would be a whole lot better
这世界该有多好
if she had stayed dead.
你说的不是真的
I don't believe you.
她做了什么 她都做了些什么
What did she do? What did she do?!
她救了他们的命
She saved their lives.
911 爱丽丝在哥谭中学装了炸♥弹♥
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表