剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我答应你让你和老鼠重聚
I promised to reunite you with Mouse.
你想和你弟弟待在一起
You wanted to be with your brother.
现在已经实现了
Now you are.
你为何会相信她
Why did you trust her?
一切都结束了 爱丽丝
It's over, Alice.
你再也无法伤害任何人了
You can't hurt anyone anymore.
我
Me?
我
Me?!
你没比我好到哪里去
You are no better than me!
还有你
And you?
咱俩是一路人
You and I are the same person!
我们没什么不同
We are no different!
我们离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No. No. No, no, no, no.
凯特 不要丢下我
Kate, don't leave me.
不要 别丢下我 不要
No. Don't leave me. No, no, no, no.
不要凯特 别这样
No, Kate, no. No! No!
不要 不要 不要
No! No, no, no no!
不要 凯特 别丢下我
No, Kate! Don't leave me!
别丢下我
Don't leave me!
别丢下我
Don't leave me!
别走 凯特 凯特
Don't leave! Kate! Kate!
别丢下我 不要
Don't leave me! No!
阿卡姆工作人员把她单独监禁 24小时监控
Arkham officials have her in isolation on 24-hour watch.
让她相信你 给我敲响了警钟
Getting her to trust you, alerting me,
保护你的城市并不容易
helping your city wasn't easy,
需要很大的勇气
took a hell of a lot of courage.
但必须要这么做 该由我来做
It had to be done, and I had to be the one to do it.
我把尸体挪走了
I, um--I moved the body.
她无法再拿这个威胁我们了
She can't threaten us anymore.
爱丽丝的问题解决了 是时候聊聊咱俩的事了
It's time to put Alice behind us.
孩子
Kiddo?
♪ 我们会抗争 ♪
♪ We will fight ♪
♪ 改变大势 ♪
♪ Turn the tide ♪
♪ 在这黑暗的世界里 ♪
♪ In this world of darkness ♪
我的天 卢克 你受伤了吗
Oh, my god. Luke. Are you hurt?
让我好好检查下
Let me take a look at you.
是雷吉的血
It's Reggie's.
雷吉的血是什么意思
What do you mean it's Reggie's?
我去找他对峙
I went to go confront him,
但有人枪杀了他
but someone shot him.
-谁 -我 我没看见
- Who? - I don't--I didn't see.
哥谭警方认为是职业杀手干的
Uh, GCPD thinks it was a hit, professional.
雷吉遭枪击的这天正是出狱的这天
Reggie gets shot the day he gets released from prison.
今天早些时候 艾莉雅∙纳扎里也被枪杀了
Earlier today, Alia Nazari was shot.
她是谁
Who?
她是你父亲遇害的那家店的店主
The woman who owned the Sip & Dash where your father was killed.
这也是职业杀手干的
It was a professional hit, too.
♪ 在这黑暗的世界里 ♪
♪ In this world of darkness ♪
为什么有人想杀她
Why would anybody want to kill her?
很显然 一定是纳扎里知道一些
Nazari obviously knew something that someone
那个人不想让她说的秘密
didn't want her to spill.
卢克...
Luke...
我觉得雷吉很有可能没有杀害你父亲
I think there's a chance that Reggie didn't kill your father.
♪ 甚至更加强烈 ♪
♪ Ever stronger ♪
鉴于今天发生的所有事
Yeah. After everything that's happened today, I--
我不知道该相信什么
I don't really know what to believe.
但如果雷吉真是被陷害的...
But if Reggie was set up...
那么杀害我父亲的人还在逍遥法外
Then my dad's killer's still out there.
♪ 我们会奋起 ♪
♪ We will rise ♪
♪ 像猛烈的火焰 ♪
♪ Like a raging fire ♪
雷吉·哈里斯的自♥由♥只有短暂的今天
Reggie Harris' freedom was short-lived today,
他在家门外被枪杀时
when he was gunned down outside of his home
距他出狱才过了几个小时
just a handful of hours after he was released from prison.
哈里斯之前被判过失杀人罪
Harris, who had previously been convicted of manslaughter,
但他一直声称自己是清白的
had long proclaimed his innocence.
目前他的案子还在等候审理
His case was currently awaiting...
没有多余的装饰 也没有什么问题
No frills but no questions either.
我们在这很安全
We'll be safe here.
这人声称自己是被陷害了一场谋杀案
Guy claims he was set up for murder,
然后出狱当天就被杀了
then gets killed the day of his release.
那应该不是什么巧合
Well, that's not a coincidence.
我一直在调查实情
This cover-up I've been looking into,
关于卢修斯·福克斯谋杀案的
it's centered around Lucius Fox's murder.
-卢修斯·福克斯 -认识他
- Lucius Fox? - Know him?
他是我教父
He was my godfather.
我们会找出幕后真凶的
We'll figure out who's behind this.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我得去看看卢克
I need to check on Luke.
用一次性手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Calling from a burner phone.
看来不是什么好事
Never a good sign.
你对乌鸦的判断是对的
You were right about the Crows,
但绝不是篡改证据那么简单
but it goes beyond tampering with evidence.
有人今天杀了两个人
Someone took out two people today,
他们还对我下手了
and they put a hit out on me, too.
谁派你来的
Who hired you?
♪ 这就是你想要的 对吧 ♪
♪ This is what you wanted, right? ♪
♪ 至少 这是我想的样子 ♪
♪ At least that's what I thought ♪
某人今晚想不醉不休
Someone's aiming to see double tonight.
我都没注意到你来了
Didn't realize you were in town.
回来看看卢克
Came by to check on Luke,
看见你在外面 但似乎我
saw you out here, but it looks like
打扰了你一个人的派对
I've walked in on a party of one.
你不介意的话 我也挺喜欢现在这样
I'd like to keep it that way if you don't mind.
抱歉亲爱的 我介意
Sorry, luv. I do.
你什么都不必说
You don't have to say anything,
但好朋友不应该留你一个人在屋顶喝酒
but a friend wouldn't leave you drinking on a ledge.
♪ 我仍处于最难过的时期 ♪
♪ I'm still having the hardest time ♪
♪ 最难过的时期 ♪
♪ Hardest time ♪
♪ 你看到这一切 ♪
♪ When all you see ♪
♪ 正是大势来临时 ♪
♪ Is the tide going in ♪
我不是这个城市想的那样的英雄
I'm not the hero the city thinks I am.
今天我背叛了我妹妹
I betrayed my sister today.
我把她关在阿卡姆
I put her in Arkham.
是什么驱使你这么做
What compelled that?
我觉得自己变成了她
I felt myself becoming her.
我杀了一个人 埋了他
I killed someone, buried him,
毫无悔过之意
didn't feel an ounce of remorse.
♪ 别误会我 ♪
♪ Don't get me wrong ♪
如今 我都不知道我自己是谁了
I don't know who I am right now.
♪ 我足够强大可以处理自己的事 ♪
♪ I'm strong enough to hold my own ♪
但我知道我不想成为我妹妹那样的人
But I do know that I do not want to be my sister.
♪ 头探出水面 ♪
♪ Keeping my head above water ♪
你 一点也不像你妹妹
You...are nothing like your sister.
"这是一场光荣的胜利 不是吗"
"'It was a glorious victory, wasn't it?'
白骑士说
said the White Knight.
"我不知道" 爱丽丝疑惑地说
"'I don't know,' Alice said doubtfully.
"我不想成为任何人的阶下囚"
'I don't want to be anybody's prisoner.'"
"我想当王后"
"'I want to be a queen.'"
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表