剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我拥有国内规模最大的军♥火♥公♥司♥之一
I own one of the largest defense companies in the country.
我几乎不了解公♥司♥日常项目管理方面的事务
I'm hardly privy to its day-to-day project management side.
但是你了解
Oh, but you are.
而且是最知情的
You are the priviest
因为这项特别的项目就是你想出来的
because this particular project was your idea.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我在你家转悠了一个小时 凯瑟琳
Well, I spent in an hour in your house, Catherine.
你以为我只是在翻你的鞋柜吗
What did you think-- I was just poking around your shoe closet?
话说你的鞋柜可真是叹为观止
Which should be its own monument by the way.
明天晚上十点你要把东西交给我
Yeah. You are gonna give it to me by 10 P.M. tomorrow,
否则凯恩指挥官就会知道
or Commander Kane will know that you're the one
是你让他相信自己亲爱的女儿
who convinced him his dear, darling daughter
死了
was dead.
班内特大道
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 你好 蝙蝠女侠
Oh, my God! Hi! You're Batwoman!
我叫玛丽·汉密尔顿
Mary Hamilton.
你的头号♥粉丝 但不是烦人的那种
Huge fan, but not in, like, an annoying way.
请允许我欢迎你来到哥谭
Can I just say welcome to Gotham, and you know what?
别管那些嫉妒之人
Screw the haters.
以前我穿过这身连衣裤
I once wore this jumpsuit,
和上一款的很相似...
and it was bordering on last season--
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我听说你行事谨慎
I heard you're discreet.
好 乐意效劳
OK. Yeah. Anything.
他当时想杀我来着
OK. So he actually just tried to kill me,
我并不是说要拒绝你
so... that's not me saying no.
只是稍微有点复杂
It's just slightly more complicated.
你为什么抓他
Why do you have him?
我要知道爱丽丝的计划
I need to know what Alice is planning.
伤口严重感染
This is grossly infected.
你的蝙蝠皮带里没有消炎膏吧
You don't have any Neosporin in your Batbelt?
你能救他吗
Can you save him?
我可以试试
I can try,
因为我遵守道德规范
because I actually subscribe to a code.
叫做救死扶伤
It's called do no harm.
我会回来找他的
I'll be back for him.
我们哪也不去
We'll be here.
但愿到时候都还活着
Hopefully alive.
如果我想成为哥谭的希望灯塔
If I wanted to be a beacon of hope to Gotham,
我要让他们知道我在守护哥谭
I needed to show them that I was there.
我必须恢复他们对蝙蝠的信心
I had to restore their confidence in the Bat,
因此 我要抓住哥谭最危险的小偷
and to do that, I needed to catch Gotham's most dangerous thief.
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠
Batcave to Batwoman.
为了说这句话 你等了多久
How long have you waited to say that?
老实说 两秒钟之前我才想到的
Honestly, it just came to me two seconds ago, so--
-有什么事 -我一直在想
- What do you want? - I've been thinking
为什么这个喜鹊的下落这么难找
why is this Magpie woman so hard to track?
警♥察♥找不到她
You know, police can't find her,
她总是抢先乌鸦一步
she's one step ahead of the Crows.
市里监控器也完全找不到她的踪迹
No trace of her on any city surveillance,
然后我想到
and then it occurred to me--
大家都在找一个女人
everyone's looking for a woman
而我们应该找的是一只鸟才对
when we should be looking for a bird.
鹰眼监控
Eagle cams.
我们必须要敌对吗
Do we have to be on opposite sides?
飞羽合璧 比翼双飞
Birds of a feather should flock together.
我对鸟毛过敏
I'm allergic to feathers.
为了一个蛋 铁了心要做只鸟儿是吗
An egg? Really committed to this whole bird thing, aren't you?
真认为这样值得吗
Really think it's worth that?
对你来说也许不值 但对我值
Maybe not to you, but to me,
让我饱腹 让我有一瓦遮头
it's food, a roof over my head,
还有一点点尊严
and a modicum of dignity.
蝙蝠镖吗 更像是蝙蝠微风
Batarang? More like batawhiff.
从博物馆的监控录像来看
According to the gallery security footage,
昨晚我们的十字军小姐
last night our lady Crusader missed the return
没接住她那靠不住的蝙蝠回旋镖
on her not-so-trusty Batarang
导致那个曾属于玛丽·安托瓦内特的镀金花瓶
and caused some major damage to a gilded vase
法王路易十六的王后
严重损坏
that once belonged to Marie Antoinette,
我们还认为喜鹊才是这座城市的威胁
and we thought Magpie was a threat to this city.
韦恩集团
告诉我 哥谭
Talk to me, Gotham.
我们需要为我们的新英雄买♥♥保险吗
Do we need to take out an insurance policy on our new hero?
你可能算错位置了
You probably miscalculated the position.
-我没有 -也许你扔的角度不对
- I didn't. - Maybe you angled it wrong.
-也许坏了 -它没坏
- Maybe it's broken. - It's not broken.
如果没坏 我肯定能接住
If it worked, I would have caught it.
你试过把手腕向后翻转吗
Did you try flipping your wrist back...
不用解释了 整个城市的人都在盯着我
You're batsplaining. I already have the whole city on my ass.
我不需要你跟着起哄
I do not need you joining in the chorus.
有好消息和坏消息
Well, good news, bad news.
我知道昨晚你从喜鹊要带上打掉的是什么了
I figured out what you ripped off Magpie's belt last night--
手雷
Grenades.
很可爱 但也很致命
Yeah, cute but no less deadly.
脑震荡那种致命还是粉身碎骨那种?
Concussion or fragmentation?
大概是给M67装上炸♥药♥或者火♥药♥那种
Probably an M-67 filled with TNT or gunpowder.
做过化学分♥析♥之后我才能知道具体的
I'll know more after I run a chemical analysis.
能帮助我们查出喜鹊的下落
It could help us track down Magpie.
需要多久
How long will that take?
要看聚合物分♥析♥的复杂程度...
Depending on the complexity of the deformulation--
一个半小时
Hour and a half.
好 到时候见
Great. I'll see you then.
等等 你去哪
Wait. Where you going?
我欠某人一顿午饭
I owe someone a lunch.
某人 约会 棒 我就在这
Someone. A date. Cool. Yeah. No. I'll be here,
谁也不约 因为我爱工作
not dating anyone because I love to work.
沉迷工作 太棒了 祝你开心
Love to work. This is great. Have fun.
曲子不错
Pretty song.
爱丽丝闯入顶层公♥寓♥那晚
Alice was playing it
就在演奏这首曲子
when she broke into the penthouse the other night.
爱丽丝会拉大提琴
Alice plays the cello?
真有品味
That's so...on brand.
贝丝拉大提琴
Beth played the cello.
这是她最喜欢的曲子
This was her favorite piece.
你认为...
Do you think...
找我什么事
What'd you bring me?
炸翻押解爱丽丝的车的炸♥弹♥
The report detailing the bomb
详细报告
that blew up Alice's transport van.
我认为你可能想先看看
I thought you'd want to see it before anyone else.
是一个使用高级零件的简易爆♥炸♥装置
It's an IED using high standard components.
押解车队有七辆车
The convoy had 7 vehicles.
它准确击中了爱丽丝的那辆
It hit Alice's van with a 99.9% accuracy.
炸♥弹♥可能使用了高级传感器开关
Bomb probably used an advanced sensor initiation
探测目标
to detect its target.
那种等级的探测传感器
A sensor with that level of detection
是汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥尚未发布的独有技术
is unreleased technology unique to Hamilton Dynamics.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
炸♥弹♥是我们的人搞的
Bomb's one ours?
为什么汉密尔顿的人想要伏击押解车队呢
Why would someone at Hamilton want to ambush the convoy?
你和北极熊一起
You're living with polar bears
住在北欧 不需要付房♥租 不堵车
under the borealis, no rent, no traffic,
排队买♥♥咖啡的时候不会遇上劫匪
no getting mugged in line grabbing a coffee.
到底为什么要搬回来
Why the hell did you move back here?
-说来话长 -那就是因为前女友了
- Long story. - So an ex-girlfriend.
都说了我会读心术了
Told you I could read people.
她叫索菲 已经是过去时了
Her name is Sophie, and she's in the past.
况且她说 我们从未有过故事 仅此而已
And according to her, we never even had a past, so there's that.
你为了一个不把你当前任的前任回来了
You came home for your ex who doesn't see you as an ex?
看来我没什么好担心的
Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
我提她干什么
Why am I talking about her?
我以前就住那
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表