剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
但事实是
But the truth is,
你依旧害怕这个男人
You are still terrified of this man.
你依旧是那个小女孩
You are still just a little girl,
你知道和他当面对质的时候
and you know when you confront him face to face
他会再一次掌握对你的控制权
that he will find a way to regain that power over you once again.
那就给我进行心理治疗 我该怎么做
So then shrink me. What do I do?
我建议建立情感屏障
I suggest an emotional shield,
让第三个人充当你和施虐者之间的缓冲
a third person that acts as a buffer between you and the abuser.
你对我真是太有帮助了 马龙医生
Well, you have been incredibly helpful, Dr. Malone.
我真心希望我们能周周见面
I do wish we could've made this a weekly affair.
不 求你了 不要
No. Please. No.
我不会告诉任何人你还活着
I won't tell anyone you're alive.
求你了 我不会告诉任何人的
Please. I won't tell anyone.
求你了 求你了不要
Please! Please don't.
我不会告诉任何人的
I won't tell anyone!
瞧瞧啊
Well, well,
投诉知名整形医生
16岁的女孩
Dr. Fix-me threatened with a lawsuit
对医生的修复手术不满意
by a 16-year-old who did not consent
威胁着要起诉他
to the restorative plastic surgery he performed on her.
真是个有意思的小神经病
What an interesting, little psychopath.
你要把我关在这多久
How long are you gonna keep me here?
直到你幡然醒悟
As long as it takes for you to come to your senses.
爱丽丝会找到我的
Alice will find me.
爱丽丝死了
Alice is dead.
不
No.
我开枪打死的
I shot her.
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No. No.
-儿子 -不 不
- Son... - u202dNo. No.
没了她你会过得更好
You're better off without her.
她所做的 就是让你冒着生命危险
All she ever did was put your life
去完成她自己的阴谋
In danger to advance her own agenda.
我所做的一切 就是保护你
All I've done... is protect you...
逃避这个残忍♥的世界
from the cruelty of the world.
在我的世界里 唯一残忍♥的就是你
The only thing cruel in my world is you.
你现在这么想
You think that way now,
但是最后 你会明白真♥相♥的
But in time, you'll come to see the truth.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么 你要干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你要 你要干什么
What are-- what are you doing?
你要见我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
我们最爱的救护车追逐者里维斯警官来过了
Our favorite ambulance chaser Bobby Reeves stopped by.
他在四处调查当年你们小队调查的谋杀案
He's poking around a murder case your team ran point on.
是的 很难忘记
Yeah, hard to forget.
他开枪打倒了卢修斯·福克斯
Harris gunned down Lucius Fox
还有冷饮店的的收银员
and a cashier at a Sip & Dash.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
我们把他交给哥谭警局了
We turned him over to the GCPD.
是的 交给了斯图·多奈利 这名警官被指控
Yeah, to Stu Donnelly, the officer accused
强迫嫌疑人认罪 涉及至少21起案件
Of coercing confessions in at least 21 cases.
我们给唐纳利移交了不少罪犯 指挥官
We handed a lot of perps over to Donnelly, commander.
我们要认为这些罪犯都是无辜的吗
Are we saying they're all innocent?
抢劫发生的前后五小时
You don't find it unusual that the Sip & Dash's
店里的四个摄像头全都失灵
4 security cameras weren't working
你不觉得这不太正常吗
in the 5-hour window when the robbery took place?
我觉得唯一不正常的是
Only thing I find unusual is Lucius Fox was a hero
卢修斯·福克斯是这个城市的英雄
to the city and people are trying
但有人却想赦免杀他的人
to set his killer free.
我正在想你什么时候
I was wondering when you were gonna
会拿毁容狂的案子来找我
hit me up about the slasher case.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
因为我脑子好 洞察力强
Because I am smart and perceptive,
不过人们总是忽略我这两个优点
Two traits people often overlook.
我想让你帮我确认一个人的身份
Anyway, I was hoping that you could help me
我的面部识别系统
I.D. Someone, someone that doesn't pop up
无法识别这个人
on my facial recognition system.
她是维罗妮卡·梅
Oh, that's Veronica May.
-你确定 -是
- You sure? - Yeah.
她高中毕业之后改了名字
Apparently, she changed her name after high school,
如果我的名字是迈蒂斯·丁克
And if my name was Myrtis Dinker,
我也会改的 而且我猜你的面部识别技术
I would, too, and I'm guessing the reason
无法识别她的脸
why her face stumped your bat tech is because
是因为她整了鼻子 还有下巴
That's not her nose anymore...or her chin.
你知道去哪找她吗
Any idea how I can find her?
她十有八♥九♥待在她的美妆车里
Well, she pretty much lives on board the May-mobile.
什么
The what?
是辆改装过的货车
It's part makeover truck,
梅用它宣传自己品牌的化妆品
part rolling billboard for her makeup line.
去找马路上最花里胡哨的车就是了
Just look for the gaudiest thing on the road.
我们要找到那辆美妆车
We need to find that cosmetics truck.
我知道 但在哥谭找一辆货车
I appreciate that, but a truck in gotham,
无异于海底捞针
kind of a needle in a haystack.
那根针可是亮粉色的
The needle is hot pink.
这倒是不多见
That narrows it down.
我可以在卫星地图上通过颜色筛选
Let me run a color filter on the satellite.
好了 找到了一辆冰激凌车
OK. We've got a ice cream truck,
冰激凌车 兰博基尼 不明货车
一辆喷漆灾难的兰博基尼
An unfortunate paint job on a lambo.
情况不妙
That's not good.
不明货车
维罗妮卡·梅
杜拉已经来过了 没找到维罗妮卡
Duela's been here, no sign of veronica.
等等 有其他人来了
Hold up. I think I got company.
你不该来这的
Shouldn't be here.
你也不该
Neither should you.
我一直听着乌鸦的无线电
I've been listening in to the crows' radio.
他们马上就要到了
They'll be here any minute.
不查出车里每个人的下落
I'm not leaving until I find
我是不会离开的
every single person that was in that truck.
看起来杜拉让他们上了另一辆车
Looks like Duela forced them into another vehicle.
为什么选这里
Why here?
维罗妮卡自己品牌的护肤品
Uh, Veronica's skin care line is made
是由这条路上的工厂生产的
at a plant down the road.
站在车边不要动 举起双手
You by the truck, put your hands in the air now.
我们得马上离开
We have to get out of here.
现在就走 走啊
Get out of here now. Come on.
-上来 -什么
- Get on. - Wait. What?
上来
Get on.
维罗妮卡·梅
哥谭披萨屋
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
你对偷窃医疗用品的行为
Do you have a problem
有什么意见吗
with people stealing medical supplies?
这不都是你偷的吗
Because, um...hi.
我没有用自己的血救你
I thought I made it clear how I felt about you
你就应该知道我有多恨你
when I left you to die.
没错 但后来我救了你的命
You did, but then I saved your life,
所以是你欠我的
and now you owe me, so--
蝙蝠女侠没和你说吗
Did batwoman not tell you?
没和我说什么
Not tell me what?
夜曲抽干了你的血之后
After Nocturna drained your blood,
你就剩一口气了
you were on death's door.
是我找到你 让你活了下来
I found you and revived you with my own,
为了救你 我都献出了自己的血
Meaning I literally pumped life back into your veins.
看来我得净化下我的血
Ugh, I need a bleach transfusion.
我就当是你在谢我好了
Oh, I'll take that as a thank you.
你为什么救我
Why would you do that?
这跟蝙蝠女侠有关 跟你没什么关系
Let's just say it was more about batwoman and less about you.
多谢你的医疗用品
Thanks for the goods.
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表