剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
see if she's worth anything.
把她带到后面去
Take her in the back,
让我们给那些家族传传信
and let's, uh, put the word out to the families
我们把蝙蝠女侠拍卖♥♥给出价最高的人
we're auctioning off Batwoman to the highest bidder.
胜者有机会给哥谭清理一下蝙蝠问题
Winner gets to cure Gotham of its bat problem.
好的 老大
You got it, boss.
他们抓住了她是什么意思
What do you mean they caught her?
说我不适合当替补
What happened to your member
那你们那个
of the special reconnaissance turns out
特种侦察团的成员呢
I'm not good backup at all regiment?
我叫你过来不是跟你吵对你的评价的 玛丽
I didn't call you down here for a yelp review, Mary.
我需要你保持联络帮我监视摄像头
I need you on the comms monitoring the cameras for me.
-什么 -我要去救凯特和朱莉娅
- What? - I'm going in and save kate and julia.
你要怎么进去 装作萨巴蒂诺的会计吗
Going in as what, Sabatino's accountant?
无意冒犯 这样根本过不了保安
Look. No offense. This is not gonna get you past the bouncer.
-必须我去才行 -无意冒犯
- It has to be me. - Ok. No offense,
但是你疯了
but you're insane.
我认识萨巴蒂诺的表妹
I know Sabatino's cousin.
她嗑药过量那次我帮她洗的胃
I pumped her stomach when she ODed
她欠我一个人情
She owes me one.
她能让我跟她表哥见上面
She can get me facetime with her cousin.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表