剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
It's a girl, like, a young girl.
再放一次
Play it again.
如果我能黑入你们的地铁
If I can hack your subway,
-我也能黑入你们的手♥机♥ -你听到了吗
- I can hack your phone... - You hear that?
调低人声
Lower the voice,
-放大背景音 -好
- amplify the background. - Ok.
如果我能黑入你们的地铁我也能黑入你们的手♥机♥
If I can hack the subway, I can hack your phone...
就是这里 筛出来
Right there. Isolate that.
增强音波
你听见了吗
You hear that?
一段旋律
That melodic tone?
是铃♥声♥ 我认得
It's a bell. I recognize it.
我知道她是在哪录的
I know where she recorded this.
世界上最糟糕的无法之地
The most vile, lawless place in the world,
哥谭中学
Gotham Prep.
我以前的高中
My old high school.
坎贝尔怎么说
What'd Campbell say?
显然 目睹了我母亲死亡的
Apparently, the psychological ramifications
心理后果
of witnessing my mother's death
让我看到或者相信一些不存在的东西
have caused me to see and believe things that are not there.
-他觉得你疯了 -完全不相信我
- He thinks you're crazy. - Totally off my rocker
就像其他人一样
just like everyone else.
听着 玛丽 虽然不关我事
Look, Mary. It's not my business,
但是 你跟凯特聊过了吗
but... have you tried talking to Kate?
她母亲也去世了 她也经历过这一切
She lost her mom, too. She's been through this.
我知道 所以不相信她就变得更悲惨了
I know, which makes not trusting her that much more tragic.
我们会找到能帮助你父亲的人的
We'll find someone who can help your dad.
我表亲在大都会读医
My cousin went to med school in Metropolis.
可能她会认识一些整形医生
Maybe she knows a plastic surgeon.
-好吧 这就诡异了 -什么
- Ok. That's creepy. - What?
爱丽丝在哥谭大学
Alice is at Gotham University.
-你确定吗 -那个毒死我母亲
- Are you sure? - The woman poisoned my mother,
然后在她坟墓上跳舞的人
then danced on her grave.
我当然知道爱丽丝长什么样
Yes, I know what Alice looks like.
玛丽 赶紧离开 我派一支小队过去
Mary, get out of there now. I'm sending a team.
谁是猎犬
Who's the terrier?
发生了什么
What just happened?
我问谁是猎犬
I asked who's the terrier?
不是我 但是你介意吗
Um, so not me, but do you mind?
蝙蝠女侠空降我们派对
Batwoman crashed our party.
-真牛 -天哪 斯莱姆·布拉德利也在这吗
- This is sick. - Oh, my god. Is Slam Bradley here, too?
-蝙蝠自♥拍♥ 你们好 -别想了
- Batselfie. What's up? - Nope.
-发生了什么 -谁弄坏了我的手♥机♥
- What just happened? Hey! - Who broke my phone?
-谁关了灯 -为什么黑了
- Who turned out the lights? - Why'd it just go dark?
等等 你对我们的手♥机♥做了什么
Wait. What did you do with our phones?
-发生了什么 -拜托
- What happened? - Come on.
我的手♥机♥也坏了 伙计
Hey. My phone's not working, man.
你想要什么 我只是个去舞会上的小孩
What do you want? I'm just a kid at a dance.
如果我能黑入你们的地铁
If I can hack your subway...
我也能黑入你们的手♥机♥ 电脑
I can hack your phone, computer,
家庭安全摄像头
home security cameras.
一个小孩黑入了载满无辜市民的地铁
A kid who hacked a subway full of innocent people.
你叫什么名字
You got a name?
你不知道我的名字
You don't know my name?
我还以为你是什么厉害的罪犯打击者
Thought you were some badass crime fighter.
帕克·托里斯 我并不想要地铁撞毁
Parker Torres, and I wasn't gonna crash the train.
我的抓钩可不同意
My grappling hook begs to differ.
我当时在地铁上 我在用手♥机♥控制它
I was on it, controlling it from my phone.
我也想停下来 但你先把它停住了
I was gonna stop it, but you stopped it first.
反正 那就是个恶作剧
Whatever. It was a dumb prank.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我很抱歉 行吧 冷静点
I'm sorry, ok? Chill!
我 不 冷 静
I... don't... chill.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look. I really am sorry.
我只是想如果我能
I just thought if I could
吓吓我父母 让他们以为我差点死了
scare my parents into thinking I almost died,
他们就会庆幸我还活着
they'd just be happy I was alive
不会觉得他们的女儿是个怪胎
And forget their daughter was a freak.
-你不是一个怪胎 -对于他们来说就是
- You're not a freak. - I am to them.
我是
I'm, uh...
同性恋
gay.
凯拉·梅森为了报复我
Kayla Mason revenge outed me
告诉了父母
to my mom and dad.
-凯拉·梅森 -我前任
- Kayla Mason? - My ex.
她说不出柜就是过时
She said being in the closet was prehistoric.
我要么跟他们说真♥相♥
I either told them the truth,
要么她就离开我
or she'd leave me.
她不懂 我不能
She didn't get it. I couldn't
告诉他们 所以我让她走
tell the truth, so when I told her to just go,
她就生气了 告诉了我的父母
she went nuclear and told my parents for me.
我父母以为他们养大的是
My mom and dad thought they'd been raising
一个无欲异性恋者
some BTS-loving heteronorm.
现在他们睡觉都抓着念珠
Now they sleep clutching rosaries
而且想和我断绝关系
And want to disown me.
这就是为什么我需要这笔钱
That's why I need the money...
离开哥谭市
To get out of Gotham.
那很糟糕 也很不公平
That sucks, and it's not fair,
但这不是置数百人的性命于不顾的借口
But it is not an excuse to put hundreds of lives in jeopardy...
我父母想让我违背本性
My parents want me to be someone I'm not.
你知道我的感受吗
Do you know how that feels?
我讨厌我自己 明白吗
I hate myself, ok?
而且别再用那套明天会更好的说辞来对付我
And let's raincheck your it gets better PSA.
我们都清楚我会成熟起来
We both know I'm gonna grow up
把我的女朋友藏起来
Hiding my girlfriends and aspiring
并立志要在我最喜欢的电视节目上
To be represented by an ancillary character
演一个跑龙套的角色
On my favorite TV show
而你大概曾经是
Just like you were probably
高中时代的酷女孩
The cool girl in high school,
现在你出名了 人们都在炒作你
And now you're famous, and everyone's shipping you
和哥谭最性感的男人
And the hottest guy in Gotham.
我们没有任何共同点
We have nothing in common.
事实上 你装作为我感到难过
In fact, you pretending to feel bad for me
一定程度上使事情更糟了
Is kind of making it worse,
所以你能否在我找到更多想死的理由之前
So could you just leave me alone
让我一个人待着
Before I find more reasons to wish I were dead?
莫尔呼叫基地 刚刚在哥谭大学露面
Moore to base. Just showed up to Gotham U.
她看见她进了119房♥间
She saw her go into room 119.
你是 那个疯子
You're... that psycho.
被我迷住了 肯定的
Charmed I'm sure,
我也知道你是那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And I understand you're the terrier.
快跑 帕克
Run, Parker!
别担心蝙蝠女侠
Don't worry about the Bat.
她过会就能来玩了
She'll come play later.
现在 信不信由你
For now, believe it or not,
我挺需要你的
I actually need you.
我爱生活在一个
I love living in a world
我们在这方面信任青少年的世界
Where we trust teenagers with these things.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我心里的坏女孩从来没机会
Because my inner mean girl never got to
出来实践一下她高中的经验
Live out her high school experience.
我在找蝙蝠女侠
I'm looking for Batwoman,
你的白♥痴♥同学在一张照片上
And your moronic classmates tagged her
标注了她
In a photo here.
住手
Knock it off.
好 学生会会长回来了
Good. The hall monitor's back.
放了这女孩
Let the girl go.
我会的 但首先
I will, but first,
我需要你明白你不是什么英雄
I need you to figure out that you are not a hero.
她和这有什么关系
What does she have to do with this?
她是一个非常重要的棋子
She is a very important tool
在我非常重要的计划中
In my very important plan,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表