剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
OK. Good. I mean, I think
我觉得很好
that's a good thing.
虽然你说过他是个坏人
You said he was a bad guy.
但他仍然需要医治
He's still gonna need treatment.
真的谢谢你 玛丽
Uh, thanks, Mary. Thanks.
没事 随时随地
Of course. Any time. Literally any time.
我等待你的召唤
I'm here just waiting to be beckoned.
发生什么了
What--what is happening?
无可奉告 医蝙保密协议
Sorry. Doctor-vigilante confidentiality.
求求你 我无法忍♥受一个人在这里
Please. I'm so very tired of being all alone here.
你一个人是因为没有人愿意来找你
You're alone because no one cared enough to find you.
以前没有
No one came for you then,
现在也没有
and no one will come for you now.
这不是真的
That's not true. That's not true!
不
No.
爱丽丝 我来救你了
Alice, I'm here. I'm here.
-你来了 -我来了
- You're here. - I'm here,
没人可以伤害你
And no one can hurt you.
离她远点
Get away from her.
我们应该救她 她可以被拯救
We can help her. She can be saved.
她已经无药可救 世界少了她会更好
She's a lost cause, and the world is better off with her dead.
不 你知道这不是真的 凯特
No, no, no. No. You know that's not true, Kate.
所有伤害和悲剧
All the pain, all the misery, all the hurt
都是她造成的
is because of her!
你是对的
You're right.
她不值得被拯救 永远都不值得
She's not worth it, and she never will be.
不
No.
不
No.
别丢下我
No! Don't leave me!
不要抛下我 凯特
Don't leave me, Kate!
爸爸 凯特 别走
Daddy, wait. Kate, stop.
别丢下我 不要再次抛弃我
Don't--don't leave me. Don't leave me again.
不要抛下我
Don't leave me!
不 不要抛下我
No, no, no! Don't leave me!
显然 你宁愿死也不愿帮我
Clearly, you would rather die than help me,
但你在这坐的时间越长
And the longer you sit there, the less likely
那些订书针就越支撑不住
those staples are gonna hold,
你还是会死
And you die anyway.
听上去你仿佛进退两难
Looks like you're in a bit of a conundrum.
你说得没错
You're right. I am,
所以我要给你一些活下去的希望
So I'm gonna give you something to live for.
你的自♥由♥
Your freedom.
我为什么就是不相信你呢
Why do I have a hard time believing you?
我会让你安全离开这里
I am offering you a free pass out of here.
我告诉你她在哪后的那一刻
And the second I tell you where she is,
你有什么理由不杀我
what's to stop you from killing me?
因为我不会杀人
Me...because I am not a killer.
-还不会而已 -你不了解我
- Yet. - You don't know me,
就让我告诉你我是谁
so let me tell who I am.
我代表着你从我妹妹那夺走的一切
I am everything you stripped away from my sister--
希望 荣耀 正直
hope, honor, integrity.
如果没有你 我就是她本来的样子
I'm what she would have been if not for you.
我给你一条生路
I'm giving you an out.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
她在威廉大街614号♥
She's at 614 Williams Street.
他告诉你的
He tell you that?
我们做了个交易
We cut a deal.
告诉我他有没有说实话
Let me know if he's telling the truth.
我不明白 我从牌照上找不到任何线索
I don't get it. I'm not getting any hits on this license plate.
你确定你没输错吗
Are you sure you entered it right?
当然 前五次进入搜索引擎
Yeah. Pretty sure I typed in all 6 digits correctly
我都准确无误地输入了6位车牌号♥
the first 5 times I entered them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是对《国际技术与创新期刊》第二卷
Um, I was just curious about "The International Periodical
有些好奇
of Technology and Innovation" Volume 2.
要交读书报告了吗
Got a book report due?
我能在你找车牌的
Well, I could have finished reading it
这段时间内读完
in the time it's taken you to find one license plate.
我以为你是 凯特的科技智囊
I thought you were, like, Kate's tech guru.
我一直查的是有效的车辆登记
I've been searching active registrations.
无效的车辆登记还没查
I didn't search inactive.
车牌查询
警告: 无效输入
我找到了
Yes. Ok. I got something.
这个牌照好像已经过期20年了
Ok. Uh, looks like the plates expired 20 years ago.
是谁的车
Whose car is it?
此车最后一任车主是...
Well, the car was last registered to...
车主登记
梅布尔·卡特莱特调查结果
-怎么了 -是梅布尔·卡特莱特
- What? - Mabel Cartwright,
奥古斯特·卡特莱特的母亲
August Cartwright's mother.
我们得告诉凯特
We need to call Kate.
我...不能
I...can't.
不能 不能再经历一次
I can't--I can't do this again!
不能
I can't...
再被锁起来
be locked away.
"她拿起小金钥匙"
"And she began by taking the little golden key"...
"打开了通往花♥园♥的门"
"And unlocking the door... that led into-- into the garden."
不要 爱丽丝 别
No! Alice, please, no.
离我远点
Get away from me!
你不是真的
You're not real.
我是真的
I'm real.
爱丽丝 是我
Alice...it's me.
肾上腺素 是肾上腺素
Adrenaline. It's adrenaline.
它可以消除毒素
It nullifies the toxin.
现在你没事了
You're ok now.
爸爸
Daddy?
凯特在哪
Where's Kate?
在外面扒门偷看吗
Waiting outside with her hand on the door?
她和卡特莱特在一起
She's with Cartwright.
就是她抓到卡特莱特 让他告诉我们你在哪
She was the one who got him to tell us where you were.
所以你就赶来了
And you came running.
为什么
Why?
因为我担心你
Because I care
想让你继续
and to keep you hanging on to whatever sense
保持理智
of sanity you have left.
真是感人
Touching.
我想如果卡特莱特还活着
Well, I take it if Cartwright's still alive,
那他还没讲到最亲爱的妈咪的故事吧
he hasn't gotten to the part in the story about mommy dearest.
他把事情全都告诉我了
He told us everything.
他母亲听起来很厉害
His mother sounded like a treat.
他母亲
His mother?
你认为重点是他母亲吗
Is that who you think this is about?
梅布尔现在在哪
Where's Mabel right now?
你妹妹没告诉你吗
Your sister didn't tell you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我母亲几年前死了
Mother died years ago.
所以你在开她的车
So you were driving her car.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你开枪打死了一个你认为是我妹妹的女子吗
Did you shoot a woman who you believed to be my sister?
回答我
Answer me.
我们说好的
We made a deal.
我交代就能活着离开这里
I talk, I walk out of here alive.
你在旅馆停车场开枪打死一个
Did you shoot a woman in a motel parking lot
你认为是我妹妹的女子吗
who you believed to be alice?
她们长得一模一样
She... looked exactly like her.
脸和眼睛
The face, the eyes.
当然是你
Of course you did.
就是你
Of course it was you!
我发誓那是她
I swore it was her.
她甚至戴着和耳环配套的项链
Even wore a necklace that matched those damned earrings.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
什么耳环配套项链
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表