剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
除非
Unless...
亲爱的
Dear.
媒体有提到你和贝丝
Did the press mention that you and Beth
经常来这 因为那是你们愚蠢的小传统
used to come here as part of your silly, little tradition,
我是在网上的旧新闻中
and did I read an old article...
看到的
online?
-长官 -我们要去三角区
- Sir. - We're going to tricorner.
他们刚走 不会走得太远
They just left. Can't be too far.
长官 她不在三角区
Sir, she's not in tricorner.
我要在所有的桥上设置检查站
I want checkpoints on all the bridges.
长官
Sir...
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
他们找到了头颅碎片
They found skull fragments.
他们说你死了
They declared you dead.
那你为什么还来
Then why are you still here?
如果我真是你的孪生姐妹
If I were really your twin,
你不会有感觉吗
wouldn't you feel something?
你是怎么从那场坠车事故中生还的
How did you survive the crash?
坠车 坠车事故
Crash? The crash?
对 那场坠车事故
Yes, the crash.
我想想
Hmm. Let's see.
我们掉进水里 伴随着剧烈的溅水声
We hit the water with a dramatic splash,
当我睁开双眼时
and when I opened my eyes,
我母亲的头掉在挡风玻璃的另一边
my mother's head was on the other side of the windshield.
场面离奇 无头母亲
Ha! A surreal sight, a motherless head.
可怜的佳比 还是艾比来着
Poor Gabi, or was it Abby?
尽管如此 水下很冷
Nevertheless, it was cold.
你在冰块里玩过茶话会吗
Have you ever had a tea party on the inside of a block of ice?
就是那种感觉
It's much akin to that.
水从车缝里涌进来 一直灌到我的膝盖
Water rushed through every seam of the car up to my knees
然后上升到脖子
and then to my neck.
我不知道是要憋一口气 还是要大叫
Ha! I didn't know whether to hold my breath or to scream,
但是正当我像小老鼠一样歪着头时
but as I tilted my head like a little mouse,
我吸进了一些越来越小的气泡
sucking in the increasingly shrinking bubble of air,
有一个想法让我冷静了下来
one thought kept me calm.
肯定会有人来救我的
"Surely someone will come and save me."
看手♥机♥吧
Feel free to get that.
你在哪
有事耽搁了
怎么了
What's wrong?
没兴趣涂指甲
No interest in painting your nails,
八卦你的男伴们吗
gossiping about boys?
我们要好好叙叙旧
We have a lot to catch up on.
还是不要了吧
Heh. I'd rather not.
今晚我来是要问你一个简单的问题
I came here tonight to ask you one simple question.
在我消失后
After I disappeared,
你什么时候开始一觉睡到天亮
when did you sleep through the night for the very first time?
还没有
I haven't yet.
你肯定有
Heh. Sure you have.
我从来没有放弃过
I never moved on.
为什么
Why is that?
因为从小到大 我都没放弃过找到你的希望
Because I never gave up hope that I would find you.
为什么
And why is that?
因为我不应该抛下你
Because I should have been with you.
这是我的DNA 亲爱的
Here's my DNA, dear.
去向老爸证明吧
Go prove it to daddy.
目标已瞄准 可以一枪击毙
Target green. I have a clear shot.
-你竟然告密 -什么
- Tattletale. - What?
让开 凯特
Get out of the way, Kate.
叫你的人撤退
Tell your men to stand down.
凯特 她在扰乱你的思绪
Kate, she's in your head.
那就逮捕她 送她去治疗
Then arrest her and get her help.
她手里有刀
She's got a knife.
放下 不然他们会开枪打你 说是自卫
Drop it, or they will shoot you and call it self-defense.
你一直挡着我 他们就不会
Not if you stay put.
让开 让开
Get out of the way. Get out of the way.
她是你女儿
She's your daughter,
如果你杀了她 你失去的不只是贝丝
and if you kill her, you won't just lose Beth.
你还会失去我
You'll lose me, too.
把她带去阿卡姆
Take her to Arkham.
凯特
Kate.
凯特 先别走
Kate, hang on.
我还以为你会保守秘密
And here I thought you could keep a secret.
我没和他们说你会来
I didn't tell them you'd be here.
三月兔说 给我们讲个故事
"Tell us a story," Said the march hare.
爱丽丝恳求道 请讲一个吧
"Yes, please do," Pled Alice,
所以睡鼠开始说
and so the dormouse began
很久很久以前 有三个小姐妹
"Once upon a time, there were 3 little sisters."
你做了什么
What did you do?
你不记得我们来这的时候
You don't remember why we'd each have to get
为什么每人自己点一份华夫松饼吗
our own waffle when we came here?
因为你不喜欢和人分享
Because you don't like to share.
没错 而你是我姐姐 凯特
Exactly, and you are my sister, Kate!
不
No.
不是要催你
Hey. So not to rush you,
但我预定了7点
but I made 7:00 ressies,
现在已经7点45了
and it's 7:45,
我不得不打电♥话♥找人帮忙
and I had to call in a favor for these,
所以好吧
so, yeah, OK.
打给我 拜
Call me. Bye.
好极了
Wonderful.
天啊 你要干什么
Oh, my God! What are you doing?
爱丽丝不喜欢有人和她竞争
Alice doesn't like competition.
神经病
Psycho!
来吧
All right.
到了
Here we go.
另外 看看官方历史
Plus, find out just how official history
会如何影响他的未来
will affect his future.
我们有仙境帮的最新报道
And we have an update on the ongoing wonderland Gang story.
来听听空中记者带来更多的内容
Let's go to our eye in the sky reporter for more.
我是哥谭新闻八台的空中记者
This is news 8 Gotham in the sky
给各位带来重大新闻
with breaking news.
本市的噩梦终于结束了吗
Is the city's nightmare finally over?
仙境帮头目爱丽丝已落入法网
Alice, the leader of the Wonderland Gang, has been captured.
不久前 乌鸦在伯恩赛德公园
The Crows apprehended the notorious killer
逮捕了臭名昭著的凶手
minutes ago in Burnside Park.
如您所见 我们正在现场直播
Now as you can see, we're live.
我们一路跟着囚车来到阿卡姆 等一下
We're following the prison transport to Arkham, where wait!
刚才发生了什么事
What-- what just happened?
囚车爆♥炸♥了
The van has exploded.
凯特 你能听到我说话吗
Kate, can you hear me?
蝙蝠洞呼叫凯特
Uh, Batcave to Kate.
-你还有五分钟 -我能做到
- You're still 5 minutes out. - I can make it.
告诉我你知道警♥察♥重重包围了那里
Tell me you realize that place is crawling with cops.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
看到她就开枪
If you see her, shoot!
也许注定让大家以为
Maybe it was fate watching her
她十几年前在河里淹死了
drown in a river everyone assumed she had years ago,
也许我命中注定
and maybe I was meant to stand by
要眼睁睁地看着悲剧重演
and watch it all happen all over again.
♪We keep reaching up for the stars...♪
终究还是我爸说得对
After all, my dad was right.
爱丽丝就是个怪物
Alice was a monster.
是个骗子 操纵人心 是个杀手
She was a liar, a manipulator, a killer,
但是尽管如此
But despite all that...
她还是我妹妹
she was still my sister.
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
♪ We feed the fire under our skin ♪
♪ Burn alive the garden we're in ♪
♪ You were mine, you were mine ♪
♪ You were mine ♪
♪ It's already over... ♪
蝙蝠洞呼叫凯特 蝙蝠洞呼叫凯特
Hey. Batcave to Kate. Batcave to Kate.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表