剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
You say something?
没什么 长官
Not important, sir.
好了 我们要找到这两个人
All right. Let's find these two.
我要是你就不喝那东西
Wouldn't drink that if I were you.
有毒 哥谭警局送的圣诞礼物
It's toxic. Christmas gift from Gotham police.
多谢提醒
Good to know.
对了
Hi, by the way.
我听说你为了救我回来的
Hi. I heard you came back for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
在这呢 我记得我们说过
There she is. I thought we talked
再也不让你离开我的视线
about never letting you out of my sight again.
我没事 真的 没事
I'm fine. Seriously, I'm good.
泰勒 这位是凯特
Tyler, this is Kate.
凯特 泰勒是乌鸦国际部的
Kate, Tyler works for Crows International.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to barge in,
昨晚深夜才到
but, uh, got in late last night,
现在我就是个烦人的过度保护的老公
and now I am that annoyingly overprotective husband.
你结婚了
You're married.
是的
Yeah.
恭喜
Congratulations.
认识你很高兴 泰勒
Nice to meet you, Tyler.
我该走了
I should probably go.
再见 索菲
See you, Sophie.
以为你走了
Figured you'd left town.
我想让你告诉我 我没有错
I want you to tell me that I was right.
你是不会让我当乌鸦的
You were never going to make me a Crow.
你说得对
You're right.
我没想过让你当乌鸦
I never wanted you to be a Crow.
我的梦想就是你能当个军人
The Military was my dream for you.
我会找找关系 给你安排一个文职
I'd call in a favor, get you a desk job,
当个内勤 偶尔被纸割到
a staff, and the occasional papercut
就是最大的流血事件了
would be the only bloodshed you'd ever see.
那不是我的梦想
That wasn't my dream.
是 我知道 你想执行外勤任务
No. No. You wanted to be in the action.
这就是我不想让你当乌鸦的原因
That's why I didn't want you to be a Crow...
因为我很自私
because I'm selfish
保护欲又很强
and overly protective,
而且我很怕
and I'm terrified
因为我只有你了 凯特
and because you're all I have left, Kate,
我不想再失去你
and I don't want to lose you, too.
这就是我的表达方式
Look. This is all my way of saying
如果你想参与外勤
that if... if you want to be part of the team,
那就来吧
you're in.
我爸是在逃避自己的痛楚
My dad was running from his pain,
而我也在逃避
but I was running, too,
逃避排斥我的一切
toward everything that didn't want me,
军校
a military academy,
私人部队
a private army,
我的生父
my own father.
我用了15年的时间寻找适合我的地方
I spent 15 years searching for a place I fit,
我认为我找到了
and I think I've finally found it.
有人看到了恐惧 有人看到了希望
Some see fear, others hope.
我看到了做我自己的自♥由♥
I see the freedom to be myself,
按我自己的规矩行事
to play by own rules.
布鲁斯 我相信有一天你会回到家来
I believe you're going to come home one day, Bruce,
在你因为我借用了你的东西
and before you kill me for borrowing
而大发雷霆之前
a few of your things,
我想让你读读我的故事
I want you to read my story
因为这个故事才刚刚开始
because it's only just begun.
想你 你的表妹凯特
Miss you, your cousin Kate.
你知道吗 有那么一瞬间
You know, for a minute there,
感觉就像他回来了
really felt like he was home.
不管怎么说
Hey. Look. For what it's worth,
布鲁斯一直在寻找你姐妹的尸体
Bruce never stopped looking for your sister's body.
这个比你想象得更珍贵
It is worth more than you think.
拥有世界上最高科技的人
Guy had the best tech on the planet.
为什么还没找到她
Why didn't he find her?
一定要把我们的项链拍进去
Make sure our necklaces are in it.
贝丝
Beth.
我会把你争取过来的 我亲爱的姐姐
I'll win you over, my dear sister.
我们两个将共统哥谭
The two of us will rule Gotham together.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表