剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
与蝙蝠有宿怨的先生
with the score to settle with the bat.
我那批货损失掉的钱
The money I lost from the shipment
比我从你这得到的多的多
is nothing compared to what I'll get for you.
大家可以加钱购买♥♥...
People will pay a premium for a piece of...
蝙蝠身体的每一部分
the bat.
卢克 动手
Luke, now.
别乱动
Hold still.
去看看发生了什么
Go check it out!
求你 放过我 我不会把你和特种侦察团的事
Please, please. I won't tell anyone
告诉任何人
about you and SRR.
我知道
I know.
好了 真是太棒了
Ok. So that was awesome.
对了 喜鹊也在这儿
Also, Magpie's here.
-喜鹊 -对 我也不清楚
- Magpie. - Yeah. I don't know,
但她拿到了那本日记 卢克说
but she has the journal, and Luke says
她往屋顶去了
that she's heading to the roof.
我去找她 你带她离开这
I'll get her. You get her out of here.
玩真的吗
Seriously?
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early bird gets the worm.
你跑得离阿卡姆有点远
You're a long way from Arkham.
我告诉过你我才不是囚犯
I told you I wasn't a jailbird.
你知道人们怎么形容到手之物吗
You know what they said about a bird in the hand?
我当然知道
Yeah, I do.
不
No!
所以你想先听我说什么
Ok. So which one do you want to hear first--
"谢谢你救了我"
"Thanks for saving my ass"
还是"抱歉总是把你拒之于千里之外"
Or "Sorry for always shutting you out"?
你自己选
Uh...you pick.
我很抱歉总是和你保持距离
I'm sorry for always keeping you at arm's length,
但是不是因为我不相信你
but it's not because I don't trust you
或是觉得你不能照顾好自己
or think that you can't handle yourself,
不过很显然你可以
which obviously you can.
因为我已经失去一个妹妹了
It's because I've already lost one sister,
一想到也失去你
and the thought of losing you, too,
我不能失去你 玛丽
I--I can't, Mary,
谢谢你愿意听我说这些
but thank you for not listening to me
冒着声明危险来救我
and risking your life to save mine.
我觉得我要认清一个事实
I guess I just have to get used to the fact
你是个厉害的角色
that you are... a total badass.
那么我这个狠角色
Badass enough
可以成为你房♥产助理的一员吗
to be one of your real estate assistants?
我觉得叫合伙人更好
I believe they prefer to be called associates.
-太好了 -好了
- Ok. - All right.
蝙蝠洞见
I'll see you in the batcave.
这简直是你对我说过最酷的一件事
That is literally the coolest thing anyone has ever said to me.
-没问题 -好的 拜拜
- Ok. - Ok. All right. Bye.
♪ 永远 永远在回家路上 ♪
♪ Always, always be home ♪
真是疯狂的一晚 对吧
Crazy night, huh?
可以这么说
Uh, you could definitely say that.
据说蝙蝠女侠刚刚在这儿
And apparently Batwoman was here,
太奇怪了 因为上次我见到蝙蝠女侠
which is superweird because the last time
是和你一起
I saw batwoman I was with you.
奇怪的巧合
Kind of a crazy coincidence.
其实不是巧合
Actually, it's not.
我刚才不来探查竞品夜店的
I wasn't really at the club sussing out the competition.
强尼·萨巴蒂诺偷了韦恩集团的东西
Johnny Sabatino stole something from Wayne Enterprises,
我得把它要回来
and I needed it back.
蝙蝠女侠帮了我
Batwoman helped me.
你大概也能给我搞到她的亲笔签名吧
Think you could, uh, get me her autograph?
可能不行
Probably not.
但我可以送你回家
But I could give you a ride home.
经历过今晚 我想喝一杯
After tonight, I was heading to get a drink.
你那还开门吗
Your place still open?
没开
Nope.
♪ 我想 我想 我想展示给你 ♪
♪ I want, I want, I want to show you ♪
♪ 忘记 忘记陈年往事 ♪
♪ Forget, forget the old news ♪
♪ 世界在你面前 ♪
♪ You got the world right in front of you ♪
♪ 他们说耐心是一种美德 ♪
♪ They say patience is a virtue ♪
♪ 我寻找合适的 我寻找合适的 ♪
♪ I been looking for the right, I been looking for the right ♪
♪ 我正寻找合适的时间展示给你 ♪
♪ I been looking for the right time to show you ♪
♪ 起来 起来反抗 ♪
♪ Get up, get up and resist ♪
♪ 举起 举起你的双拳 ♪
♪ Put up, put up your two fists ♪
♪ 我们需要 需要一个新方法 ♪
♪ We need, we need a new fix ♪
♪ 不能继续这样下去了 ♪
♪ Can't keep going on like this ♪
♪ 我寻找着合适的时机 ♪
♪ I been looking for the right, been looking for the right ♪
♪ 寻找合适的时机给你看 ♪
♪ I been looking for the right time to show you ♪
我.. 的... 天...
Oh...my...god.
我的天啊
Holy crap!
什么
What?
我的天啊 我的手♥机♥呢...
Oh, my god! Oh. Where's...
不行 不行 不行
No, no! No!
好吧 怎么了
Ok. What?
绝不能让其他人知道这个地方 明白吗
This. Absolutely no one can know about this place, understand?
明白
Yes.
凯特的命就靠这了 玛丽 我没开玩笑
Kate's life depends on this, Mary. I'm serious.
你真的可以完全相信我
You can trust me really.
这是最大的秘密
This is the biggest secret
你一生都要保密 好吗
You will ever keep in your whole life, ok?
好 当布鲁斯第一次给我看这个地方时
Ok. Look. When Bruce first showed me this place--
布鲁斯·韦恩是蝙蝠侠
Bruce Wayne is Batman?
-那个 -天啊
- Um, that's-- - Ohh!
好吧 没错
Ok.
不见了是什么意思
What do you mean it's gone?
我醒来后 里根已经走了
I woke up, and Reagan was gone,
日记也不见了
And--and--and so was the book.
写满了秘密的我爸死都要护着的日记丢了
The book filled with secrets my dad died to protect?
我从没想过里根会...
I never thought that Reagan would--
-对不起 卢克 -道歉没用
- I'm sorry, Luke. - Yeah. Sorry doesn't
事实是你的命又处于危险之中了
undo the fact that your life is very much in danger again,
又回到一开始 但更严峻了
as in right where we started but worse!
同志们 哥谭的每个人
Guys... with everyone in Gotham trying
都想拿到那本日记
to get their hands on that journal,
我觉得最重要的问题是
I think the million-dollar question is
那个该死的酒保要日记干什么
what would a bloody bartender want with it?
喜鹊 你又让我失去了一位
Hope you know you cost me a really hot girlfriend, Magpie...
性感女友
Again.
这就是你又爱上一个目标的下场
That's what you get for falling for a mark again.
套路你都知道
You know how this works.
我们从富人手里偷东西 因为他们从不在意
We steal from the rich because they'll never miss it.
你在意他们就不对了
You aren't supposed to miss them.
日及你已经拿到手了
You got your book.
你可以用它换自♥由♥ 但我不干了
You can trade it for your freedom, but I'm out.
我不想再做喜鹊的高级探员了
I'm done being Advance Scout for Magpie.
我以为你会为你姐姐赴汤蹈火
I thought you'd do anything for your sister.
我很肯定我刚刚赴完
I'm pretty sure I just did.
既然没一起吃上晚餐
Since we missed dinner,
一起吃顿庆祝早餐怎么样
how about we grab a celebratory brekkie?
只要汤米·埃利奥特没得到审判
With Tommy Elliot not getting his day in court,
我就不知道有什么好庆祝的
I'm not sure what there is to celebrate.
我觉得我们可以想些其他事
Think we can think of something.
我去接个电♥话♥ 一会儿去找你
Oh, I got to get this. Um, I'll catch you up?
好
Yeah.
我刚要给你打电♥话♥
I was gonna call you.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我明白
I understand.
出了点意外情况
There's been an unforeseen setback.
我还没拿到日记
I don't have my hands on the journal yet,
但我确信我一定会拿到
but I assure I will,
那时就是你的了
and then it'll be yours.
别乱动 一步错
Hold still. One wrong move,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表