剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
但是你和他不一样
but unlike him,
你有机会创造你自己的人生
you actually have a shot at making something of your life.
妈妈和贝丝死后 布鲁斯是唯一一个
Bruce was the one person who was actually there for me
陪在我身边的人
after Mom and Beth died.
让我帮乌鸦找到索菲吧
Let me help the Crows find Sophie.
见到你很开心 但是我得去接这通电♥话♥了
It's great to see you, but I got to take this call.
我们能不能别在毕业一周前被人开除
How about we don't get expelled a week before graduation?
说到这个
About that.
不如我们毕业之后
How about after we graduate
我带你去希腊群岛
I take you to the Greek isles
在游艇上待一个星期
for a week alone on a yacht?
就我们两个人
All alone...
还是要带上厨师
But, like, with a chef?
这还用说
Obviously.
小屋 你是见证人
Oh, Shed, things you have seen.
在学校公物上乱涂乱画
Defacing school property.
何乐而不为呢
Why not?
你让我打破了所有其他的规则
Got me to break every other rule.
爱心啊 真是大胆
"Loves." Bold.
卡德特·凯瑟琳·凯恩
Cadet Katherine Kane,
你有什么要向你的小队报告的吗
is there something you'd like to report to your squad?
没有 长官
Not that I'm aware of, sir!
也许你不知道学院的行为准则
Perhaps, you're not aware of the Academy's code of conduct.
我必须要找到她
I had to find her,
所以我要去一个
so I needed to go to the one place
我似乎总能找到答案的地方
that always seemed to have the answers,
哥谭的核心
to the heart of Gotham,
那里能将整座城市尽收眼底
which just happened to have eyes all over the city.
布鲁斯不在办公室里 快来
Bruce isn't in his office. Come on.
凯特 我们不该进来这里
Kate, we're not supposed to be in here.
那是什么 布鲁斯为什么会有女生的项链
What's that? Why does Bruce have a girl's necklace?
来
Come on.
不 我们不应该碰这个
No. Don't think we're supposed to touch that.
快走
Come on.
离桌子远一点 让开
Step away from the desk! Move!
韦恩警卫
Wayne Security.
不是要教你如何做本职工作 先生
Not to tell you how to do your job, Mr...
-卢克 -卢克
- Luke. - Luke,
但是你老板是我表哥
but your boss is my cousin.
你以为你是我见过第一个擅自闯入的
Think you're the first squatter I've met
布鲁斯·韦恩的亲戚吗
related to Bruce Wayne?
你是怎么进来的
How the hell did you even get in here?
我叫凯特·凯恩 我在这里长大
I'm Kate Kane. I practically grew up here,
布鲁斯就像是我有趣又不靠谱的哥哥
and Bruce was like my fun, irresponsible big brother.
好吧 他的生日是几号♥
Okay. When's his birthday?
-2月19号♥ -中间名呢
- February 19. - Middle name?
问得好 他没有
Trick question. Doesn't have one.
最喜欢喝什么汤
Favorite soup?
很奇怪你竟然知道这个
Is it weird that you know that?
如果你是布鲁斯的表妹
If you are Bruce's cousin,
你知道将近三年来没人有他的消息
you know that no one's heard from him in almost 3 years.
是的 我是韦恩大厦的卢克·福克斯
Yeah. Luke Fox over at Wayne here.
又有一名非法入侵者
Got another B&E for you.
有一次布鲁斯给了我一个很好的建议
Bruce gave me a great piece of advice once.
成为你小时候需要的那个人
Grow into the person you needed as a kid.
说得好 警♥察♥马上就来
That's great. Police are on their way.
结果我小时候需要的那个人
Oh. It... it turns out that the person that I needed as a kid
可以这么做
can do this.
马上给我解开手铐
Get these handcuffs off me right now.
密♥码♥
密♥码♥还是阿尔弗雷德吗
Password still "Alfred"?
密♥码♥
也许你该改改密♥码♥
You might want to change that.
等等 你不能...
Wait. You can't...
你能不能离电脑远一点
can you just step away from the computer, please?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
做乌鸦做不到的事
What the Crows aren't able to.
把手铐解开
Get this thing off me.
你不能就...
You can't just...
我现在看出你们的亲戚关系了
See the relation now.
老爸 我好像有发现
Dad, I think I found something.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
真是让我们好等啊
Keep us waiting, why don't you?
-玛丽 -你好
- Mary. - Hi.
我爸在哪
Where's, uh... where's my dad?
不知道 因为你和我要喝棉花糖酒 好吗
No idea because you, me, cotton candy shots now. Good?
我在屋顶
So I'm on the roof,
爱丽丝威胁要杀了所有人
Alice is threatening to kill literally everybody,
我脑里的第一反应就是
and the first thought that pops into my brain is
天啊 真是扫兴
"Oh, my God." What a bummer.
我再也没机会给未来的孩子
Now I'll never be able to read my future children
念《爱丽丝梦游仙境》了
'Alice in wonderland,'"
然后我想 玛丽
but then I was like, "Oh, Mary,
因为恐惧而重新安排整个人生
rearranging your entire life out of fear
正是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥取胜的方式
is exactly how the terrorists win."
你为什么打给我
Why did you call me?
当时我正要借你巴黎世家衣服
I may have found a box of pictures in your closet
结果在你的壁橱里发现了一盒照片
when I was borrowing your Balenciaga T...
-算了 当我没问 -我不懂你的套路
- You know what? Never mind. - Look. I don't know your drama,
但我们都会在某个地方藏一盒照片
but we all got a box of picture somewhere.
我只是觉得你会想来
I just thought you'd want to be here.
欢迎回家 凯蒂
Welcome home, Katie.
希望你别介意我让你成为了
I hope you don't mind my making you
今晚的焦点
the center of attention tonight.
正是我想要的
No place I'd rather be.
那我们一定要在社交媒体上
Then let's make sure we're posting happy photos
发一些开心的照片
to our social media accounts.
因为这个派对怎么会毫无目的呢
Because why wouldn't this party have an agenda?
如果我们有安全感
If we feel safe,
那我们的客户就会有安全感
then our clients feel safe.
周五在公园里放映电影
Movie in the park is Friday,
这是三年来 哥谭市第一次举办公众活动
and it's Gotham's first public event in 3 years.
话说 女议员想要拍张照 玛丽
Anyway, the councilwoman would like a photo, Mary.
失陪了
Excuse us.
在此 我否认以下关于同性恋行为的指控
"I hereby deny the below allegation of homosexual conduct."
废话连篇 给我滚蛋
Blah, blah, blah. Kiss my ass.
看来到此为止了
Guess that's that then.
我们不如烧掉这些废纸
What do you say we burn these
将灰烬撒向地中海吧
and scatter the ashes across the Mediterranean?
不行 我要留下来
I can't. I'm staying.
你签了字
You signed it.
他们想听什么 我就说什么
I told them what they wanted to hear.
你没说真话
You lied.
我需要上这所学校 我想待在这里
I need this school, okay? I want to be here.
但是他们不想要你
But they don't want you.
可惜 我没有资格对此动怒
Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of being offended by that.
从现在起你和我保持距离 就再好不过了
And maybe it's best if you just kept your distance from now on.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
告诉我我错了 我就走
Tell me that I'm wrong, and I'll walk away
让你犯下你一生中最大的错误
and let you make the biggest mistake of your life.
你错了 凯特
You're wrong, Kate.
我要走了
I have to go.
爸 我有发现
Dad, I have something.
这段视频你是从哪得来的
Where'd you get this?
韦恩的监控录像不在乌鸦的网络范围内吗
Wayne's camera feed isn't on the Crows' network.
韦恩已经不存在了
Wayne's defunct.
不知道面部识别有什么用
Not sure how facial rec's supposed to work here.
他们都戴着面具
They're in masks.
等等 那块木板上写的是什么
Wait. What does that paddle say?
牛奶 听话 CH
"Milk," "Well-behaved," "C-H."
不适合礼貌听话的孩子
"Not for the mild, well-behaved child."
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表